GM says new wave of tariffs could force US job cuts

Government Motors is run by billionaires, Dufus.

Wow...you know NOTHING about a trade war obviously.

School is in dumb ass:

When a trade war happens, domestic manufacturers gain a monopoly as all foreign competition is removed. This allows the former (that means the first one - idiot) to raise the price on whatever they sell without fear of losing market share. This makes their profits rise. It also makes their stock price/dividends rise. And it's the billionaire's who own the stock who make the money.
Meanwhile - everyone else has to pay a LOT more for everything they buy.
SOOO....the middle class/poor get poorer and the rich get richer.

School is out.

Got it now - macroeconomic moron?
Obviously not as this is WAY out of your intellectual/educational league.

We are done here...bu bye now.
You have a lot to learn son

Wow...you know NOTHING about a trade war obviously.

School is in dumb ass:

When a trade war happens, domestic manufacturers gain a monopoly as all foreign competition is removed. This allows the former (that means the first one - idiot) to raise the price on whatever they sell without fear of losing market share. This makes their profits rise. It also makes their stock price/dividends rise. And it's the billionaire's who own the stock who make the money.
Meanwhile - everyone else has to pay a LOT more for everything they buy.
SOOO....the middle class/poor get poorer and the rich get richer.

School is out.

Got it now - macroeconomic moron?
Obviously not as this is WAY out of your intellectual/educational league.

We are done here...bu bye now.
So I can't buy something made by children chained to machines 16 hours a day 7 days a week. I prefer it that way.
Obviously you like it.

That's not an appropriate response, dummy. Those people running GMC will not be harmed, those who work in the factories subject to layoffs will.
So Obama worshipping billionaires will layoff workers at Government Motors so they can make even more money. Is this something I'm supposed to care about?

That's not an appropriate response, dummy. Those people running GMC will not be harmed, those who work in the factories subject to layoffs will.
So Obama worshipping billionaires will layoff workers at Government Motors so they can make even more money. Is this something I'm supposed to care about?
Does it have anything to do with Baby Jaysus, or denying science?

No?

Then I suppose you have no reason to care.

No?

You need a 55 gallon drum of Butt Salve from Sam's Club

No?

And you need to put down the book of bronze age fairy tales and pick up a 4th grade science text.

No?

We don't buy from waltons. They are slave owners.

prices aren't going up because of tariffs
100% incorrect. For example, domestic steel prices had already risen 40% this year in anticipation of the tariffs, before they were even put in place.
Can you cite a source for that lie?
If you worked for a living you would have seen the increase when buying for your work.

I worked for 47 years, ya butt hurt troll. I don't have to now.
You could have just said "no mister mike, I don't have a source because I lie". I could have accepted that.

prices aren't going up because of tariffs
100% incorrect. For example, domestic steel prices had already risen 40% this year in anticipation of the tariffs, before they were even put in place.
Can you cite a source for that lie?

Of course not, since prices were increasing already because of the spike in oil and energy prices, up to $74+ or near that on the spot markets last I checked, and unless disposable incomes jump significantly there isn't going to be any big price increases due to consumer demand. And then there is the fact that materials such as steel going up '25%' doesn't make prices jump 25%; well, unless you're an idiot who has never taken a basic accounting course or knows anything about business.

Forum List

Back