GM may have electric car breakthrough

If there is faulty thinking, it is of NOT changing how things presently are run.

And I mean, "are run". As in manipulated, controlled, under the direction of people who absolutely do not care about you or anyone you love!

We need independence, as thought of in 1776, yet of course with the science and wisdom of today.

Remaining centralized in ANY sense is not in 'our' interest. It is very much in 'their' interest. Think of 'them' as Georee III (no not another Bush; G. III of Enland). Think of 'us' as those who already considered themselves Americans at the time of the Revolution!
We don neeed no steenkeen dictators!"

It is in our national interest to produce the energy we need closest to home possible.

It is in our national interest to limit the outflow of capital from the US economy.
It is in our national interest to live within the means that our renewable, clean energies can provide, with all the improvements we can conceive.
It is in the interest of very centralized, totally inhuman organizations to do otherwise.

"Environmentalists have held America hostage for decades,...."

Is this some kind of conspiracy theory?
If not, it means that the republican nation America has followed policies determined by those who expressed themselves democratically.

Links requested to America held hostage to anyone (other than the oil companies, of course).

"Environmentalists have held America hostage for decades,...."

Is this some kind of conspiracy theory?
If not, it means that the republican nation America has followed policies determined by those who expressed themselves democratically.

Links requested to America held hostage to anyone (other than the oil companies, of course).

Yes, held hostage... How much does a dozen ears of corn cost since people ingeniously (sarcastic of course) decided to make Fuel out of Food? How about gas prices because we remain helplessly attached to OPEC,etc. and cannot drill our own Oil? Conspiracy theory, my ass. Expressing themselves democratically? By slowly nibbling away at America's ability to retain energy independence all in the name of saving us from ourselves. Wonderful. Links? Here's one: American Energy Roadblocks by the Obama Administration - House Committee on Natural Resources

And? Nothing about the link that you requested, which I provided?

So, this was not a program passed through the Congress and by whose 'representatives'? It was not a majority? Your Congress people are not honest?

Kick them out!

Um... I think I covered that in post #40. Again: "Politicians never questioned it for fear losing the one thing they really do care about... Votes." And yes, I do vote.

What the fuck is the difference between 50 gw and 200 gw of renewable to you? Why not just build more to meet the demand and have the freedom to use electricy as long as you can pay for it. Seriously, if it doesn't burn co2 why are you against it???? You would restrict economic growth and this is why I believe you're out to hurt this country.

Our economic system is one that works best when people have the choice to pay for energy with the cash that they have earned. Do you understand that? Why not support building enough to meet demand. This is economics my friend.

Your other question; why don't the third world help themselves? Why should we punish ourselves because they're lazy???? It isn't our fault that they're in the condition they're in.

Last edited:
Let's give terrorist even more targets, especially unneeded ones.

One of the advantages of wind power is the fact that terrorists can't blow up one plant unlike coal or nuclear. Doesn't really matter if there's 50 gw or 200 gw as they're spread out all over this country.:eusa_boohoo:

If the terrorist manages to take out one or two. Well, not much difference in both cases.

Why not close the borders and importing the entire middle east? That might be more intelligent. :eusa_shhh:

My first mobile phone was a large, brick impersonating lump of metal with a separate handset and a large body that held the transmitter and battery.

I was assured mobile phones had no future.

Forum List

Back