GM down to 25.75 a share, does any-one

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
know how much short they are now off paying us back?
according to this about 11 billion when it was over 30 a share
GOV’T LOOKING TO SELL ITS GM STOCK — A POTENTIAL LOSS OF OVER $11 BILLION
Posted on April 19, 2011 at 9:44am by Jonathon M. Seidl Print »Email »

The U.S. government is currently biggest owner of General Motors stock. It was a condition of that company’s bailout in 2009. So when you hear that the government is looking at selling off all its stock, that may seem like a good thing. Until you read what the Wall Street Journal put out today. Mainly, that GM stock is currently at about $30 and in order for the government to break even it needs to sell its shares at about $53. And then you read that despite the over $11 billion loss that would ensue, the Obama administration might do it anyway this summer. Why? Because 2012 is an election year.

I also do not think this includes the billions that GMAC 15-18 billion got as well as the original 6 billion gm got from tarp to pay back tarp

What a mess this admin has made of so much
Gov’t Looking to Sell its GM Stock — A Potential Loss of Over $11 Billion | TheBlaze.com
GMAC to Receive Additional $3.5 Billion TARP Bailout - Money Morning
Grassley Slams GM, Administration Over Loans Repaid With Bailout Money - The lies just don't stop in this administration

They just built em a new plant tooooooo in Indonesia.. with our fucking money.. saving those AMERICAN jobs don'tchyaknow? Buy Toyota.

Will never buy from GM/Chrysler .. I will buy Ford since they did not take the bail our. In fact we were only ford owners until 07 when I bought my first Toyota which was built here in the USA. :)

Will never buy from GM/Chrysler .. I will buy Ford since they did not take the bail our. In fact we were only ford owners until 07 when I bought my first Toyota which was built here in the USA. :)

Good for you
God bless

New Topics

Forum List

Back