GM designing & building electric cars in China.

I don't have a problem with it at all, retardo.
You pointed out the car is not being manufactured in China.
I corrected your misinformed, ignorant claim.

You're welcome.

Really? Where did I say that? They aren't being made there...yet.

Even when they ARE being made in China, they will still be made here as well.

Are you really this stupid or just an asshole that can't help yourself being an asshole?

Yeah. It's the bolded bit. He's actually mentally incapable of making a point without including a personal attack. I think it's a form of developmental disability.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

That is for criticizing one that is usually on your side of a debate.

I thought I was one of the few that do it on here.

Or was it a mistake by you?

Is that going to be the official pitch for higher energy prices?

It doesn't really matter anyway. China will not give us permission to export cars made here to them. We should just all apologize, hope for their forgiveness, and move on. Shaman needs to get laid.
"Like his father, George Sr. was focused on his work. In Midland he helped start two banks and soon was involved in several other ventures, including serving on the board of an oil field equipment company named Camoc, Inc. He joined the boards of the American Association of Oilwell Drilling Contractors, the Independent Petroleum Association, and the Texas Mid-Continental Oil and Gas Association.

By the late 1950s, Zapata was going in two different directions. The firm was not really making much money. George saw the firm's future in offshore drilling. His partners Hugh and Bill Liedtke wanted instead to concentrate on building a larger presence on land in Texas.

The two visions might have been reconciled, but there was also friction concerning the interference of George's uncle, Herbie Walker. A major investor in the firm who had helped round up other investors, Herbie wanted his voice heard on just about every matter. Forceful and tough, Herbie irritated Hugh Liedtke to no end. Finally it was decided that the business should be split. George would take Zapata Offshore and the Liedtkes would take Zapata Petroleum. Herbie and his fellow investors bought out the Liedtkes' 40 percent stake in Zapata Offshore while the Liedtkes bought out the Bush-Walker interest in Zapata Petroleum. At the time, George owned about 15 percent of the company, a stake worth about six hundred thousand dollars.

Despite the split, however, the friendship between George Bush and Hugh Liedtke would last, as they so often do with George Bush, for a lifetime. Liedtke would go on to run the oil giant Pennzoil, and by 1973, fifteen years after their split, Liedtke wanted drilling rights in China.

George Bush, who had just ended his term as the U.S. representative there, accompanied him to Beijing to meet with Chinese officials. Shortly afterward, Liedtke was granted the first drilling rights in China."

:eusa_whistle:

You still need to get laid. :eusa_whistle:

What did you expect?

PICKET: GM sponsors and celebrates soon to be released Chi-Com propaganda film - Washington Times

In late 2010, General Motors agreed to sponsor a propaganda film celebrating the 90th anniversary of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). The CCP made film titled (translated to English) “The Birth of a Party” or “The Great Achievement of Founding the Party" is set to premiere all over the Communist nation on June 15 reported China AutoWeb last September. The auto website adds:

"According to an announcement posted on Shanghai GM’s official web site yesterday, whose title reads "joining hands with China Film Group, Cadillac whole-heartedly supports the making of the Birth of a Party..."​

The report goes further:

"As the CCP marries totalitarianism with capitalism and fools the people with entertainment, only the "politically correct" or stupid–or those who pretend to be so–can get rich. And GM seems to know this very well. While Audi, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, and Volvo have all rushed to please China’s rich and powerful through physical enlargement (offering models of extended wheelbases), Cadillac gratifies the party orally, singing praises through a film."​

According to the above report, the film will discuss events that led up to the formation of the CCP following the 1917 Russian Revolution. When the movie first went into production GM signed up Cadillac as the “chief business partner” with the Communist Party, stating: “Cadillac whole-heartedly supports the making of the Birth of a Party.”

--

Along with concern over China's ownership of trillions of dollars of U.S. debt, it is truly troubling that an American company financially supported now by the U.S. taxpayer is happily promoting Communist propaganda that glosses over the atrocities of the Chinese Cultural Revolution. What's next for GM? Selling military vehicles for the Chinese to threaten their own people with?​

Thanks for posting this, this is truly frightening.

"Along with concern over China's ownership of trillions of dollars of U.S. debt, it is truly troubling that an American company financially supported now by the U.S. taxpayer is happily promoting Communist propaganda that glosses over the atrocities of the Chinese Cultural Revolution. What's next for GM? Selling military vehicles for the Chinese to threaten their own people with? "

The U.S. gov't, thanks to our taxpayer dollars, owns 33% of GM. GM is spending our money in order to promote the communist Chinese government.

More proof that the reality is, our government views China as our greatest ally.
...and this Administration has sympathies to Communism.

Tell me about any multinational corporation that holds patriotism as a high standard in America?

They will all do whatever they can to make the most profit and get the most govt money.

Its why I feel no loyalty at all to buy the "American" Cars. Ford, GM, and Chrysler have been making cars and parts in China, Mexico, etc, and selling them here for years. When I buy a Toyota, I at least know some of the parts are made here and employ Americans. Plus, I'm getting a higher quality vehicle.
Yup. I love Chevy and GM trucks, but there's no way in hell I'd buy a new one now, rewarding their incompetence and their production of Communist propaganda.

I don't have a problem with it at all, retardo.
You pointed out the car is not being manufactured in China.
I corrected your misinformed, ignorant claim.

You're welcome.

Really? Where did I say that? They aren't being made there...yet.

Even when they ARE being made in China, they will still be made here as well.

Are you really this stupid or just an asshole that can't help yourself being an asshole?

Yeah. It's the bolded bit. He's actually mentally incapable of making a point without including a personal attack.
Wait for it...
I think it's a form of developmental disability.
hypocrisy_meter1.jpg

How is this any different than any other manufacturing job that has been lost to China thanks to the unions in America?

The point is it's "OK" when Obama outsources to China -

You "froth at the mouth" if it occurred under Bush.

Dumbed down enough?

Perhaps I am missing the part where OBAMA outsourced anything to China? And on the contrary to your drivel about outsourcing, I actually was all for the new refueling tanker being built by Airbus overseas as it would have saved our military money. Fortunately for the GOP, McCain made sure we tax payers paid more for the Boeing design....

Do you have a link that supports the bullshit you are spewing?

Forum List

Back