Glyphosate Worse Than We Could Imagine

I already have linked to several sites that explain it in no uncertain terms. I have no reason to lie. You are just being an asshole. So, eat all the RoundUp you want. I don't give a shit.

Here, snack on this on your way out:

The farmers also claim that in order to limit damage from the widespread drifting of dicamba, < Monsanto product, more and more growers will have to use the more expensive genetically modified seeds, along with dicamba, as defensive measures. That ensures a "repeating cycle of increased sales and profits" for the defendants, the suit says.
Farmers sue Monsanto, other producers over drifting herbicide
Missouri gets what you don't...

Since you have offered nothing in rebuttal, you're just wasting time so,:agree:

I hope to see the lawsuits against the makers of Roundup keep ine screasing. I am happy to see the maker is being held responsible. All the chemicals we are exposed to and the number of diseases we have....and some wonder why? Ignorance is bliss.

It's about time these companies are put on notice....they could care less about people's health. Where's Erin brockovich?

I already have linked to several sites that explain it in no uncertain terms. I have no reason to lie. You are just being an asshole. So, eat all the RoundUp you want. I don't give a shit.

Here, snack on this on your way out:

The farmers also claim that in order to limit damage from the widespread drifting of dicamba, < Monsanto product, more and more growers will have to use the more expensive genetically modified seeds, along with dicamba, as defensive measures. That ensures a "repeating cycle of increased sales and profits" for the defendants, the suit says.
Farmers sue Monsanto, other producers over drifting herbicide
Missouri gets what you don't...

Since you have offered nothing in rebuttal, you're just wasting time so,:agree:

Thanks for the link.
Let me know when you find one that actually backs your previous claims, moron.

The lawsuit she won was well justified. The chemical was leaving into the groundwater. Preventing this is easy and costs nothing. The decision was sound. As the lawsuits keep coming I'll keep cheering. These corporate pricks should take notice.

Forum List

Back