Gluten Free

No, it's a post on a message board that you spend more time on doing than on listening to anything that might challenge your preconceptions.

No preconceptions needed. MOST people in America are overweight because they just eat too much. But, like I said, if it makes you feel better to blame it on wheat (pretty much ALL bread is very fattening anyhow), then you go right ahead. :D

Don't need to. I already proved it. Twice.
Believe me, I'd love to be able to use my bread machine, chow down on an occasional sandwich or enjoy some Hammentaschen. That choice has been taken away. I don't like it, but unlike you...... I accept it and adjust.

Most people are not fat from bread if they keep it in moderation. Most people are fat because they eat too much and eat empty calories. Sorry if that's upsetting for you, but it is just a fact.

Nope -- again the distinction between a "fact" and an "uninformed impression posted on a message board with nothing behind it any heavier than 'because I said so'" is lost on you.

Doesn't matter to me --- I actually know the dynamics. I've had dietary ailments over the years and I was forced to learn about this stuff.

As noted before, thank me later. When your weight balloons and you remember this thread and (without telling anyone of course) take my advice and find that that weight just magically dropped off --- send me a PM. I won't tell everybody.

So, are you actually claiming that most overweight Americans are overweight because they consume WHEAT products and not because they are overeating. OOOOOKAAAAYYY. Lol. Quit arguing just for the sake of argument. You are getting to the point of being a ridiculous clown like some of the other posters here.

Pogo just refer to "when your weight balloons"....this is not good happening for anyone, people might to pop :eek-52: That's what happens when balloons get too big, they pop :eek-52:

Don't need to. I already proved it. Twice.
Believe me, I'd love to be able to use my bread machine, chow down on an occasional sandwich or enjoy some Hammentaschen. That choice has been taken away. I don't like it, but unlike you...... I accept it and adjust.

Most people are not fat from bread if they keep it in moderation. Most people are fat because they eat too much and eat empty calories. Sorry if that's upsetting for you, but it is just a fact.

Nope -- again the distinction between a "fact" and an "uninformed impression posted on a message board with nothing behind it any heavier than 'because I said so'" is lost on you.

Doesn't matter to me --- I actually know the dynamics. I've had dietary ailments over the years and I was forced to learn about this stuff.

As noted before, thank me later. When your weight balloons and you remember this thread and (without telling anyone of course) take my advice and find that that weight just magically dropped off --- send me a PM. I won't tell everybody.

So, are you actually claiming that most overweight Americans are overweight because they consume WHEAT products and not because they are overeating. OOOOOKAAAAYYY. Lol. Quit arguing just for the sake of argument. You are getting to the point of being a ridiculous clown like some of the other posters here.

Ummmm... ... I ain't the one posting an absolute over and over that she can't defend, Sparkles.

You are the one claiming that it is wheat and not overeating that is the problem. Lol.

See what I mean? QED.

Ummmm... ... I ain't the one posting an absolute over and over that she can't defend, Sparkles.

You are the one claiming that it is wheat and not overeating that is the problem. Lol.

See what I mean? QED.

It's 10.10pm, I'm going to the bed, an early night....now I want you and Chris to play nice, either that or I think perhaps you just should get married or something :tongue:

See what I mean? QED.

It's 10.10pm, I'm going to the bed, an early night....now I want you and Chris to play nice, either that or I think perhaps you just should get married or something :tongue:

Maybe we should. But not to each other. ;)

See what I mean? QED.

He's too old and fat for me! :p As well as too bitchy.

See what I mean? QED.

And I have no desire to watch a wife who bloats up because she was too busy yapping to listen. :puke:

The waiting for the "I told you so" moment just ain't wurf it.

See what I mean? QED.

And I have no desire to watch a wife who bloats up because she was too busy yapping to listen. :puke:

The waiting for the "I told you so" moment just ain't wurf it.

No worries. Lol. :D

See what I mean? QED.

I'm just reading such tension between you and Chris, a get a room type tension....of course I might misinterpret and it could be "get a room and let's shout about wheat whilst hitting each other with pillows" :eusa_doh:

See what I mean? QED.

I'm just reading such tension between you and Chris, a get a room type tension....of course I might misinterpret and it could be "get a room and let's shout about wheat whilst hitting each other with pillows" :eusa_doh:

Lucyyyyyy!!!! :mad: You got some splainin to do!!!

lucy%2Bhorror.jpeg

Forum List

Back