Glow in the Dark Dogs

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Now you don't need a reflector shield at night when you're jogging with Fido!

SEOUL, South Korea - South Korean scientists say they have engineered four beagles that glow red using cloning techniques that could help develop cures for human diseases. The four dogs, all named "Ruppy" — a combination of the words "ruby" and "puppy" — look like typical beagles by daylight.

But they glow red under ultraviolet light, and the dogs' nails and abdomens, which have thin skins, look red even to the naked eye.

Scientists claim to have cloned glowing dogs - Science- msnbc.com

Now you don't need a reflector shield at night when you're jogging with Fido!

SEOUL, South Korea - South Korean scientists say they have engineered four beagles that glow red using cloning techniques that could help develop cures for human diseases. The four dogs, all named "Ruppy" — a combination of the words "ruby" and "puppy" — look like typical beagles by daylight.

But they glow red under ultraviolet light, and the dogs' nails and abdomens, which have thin skins, look red even to the naked eye.

Scientists claim to have cloned glowing dogs - Science- msnbc.com

That's kinda cool.

o hell no....i got a pair of crocs and then croc charms that glowed in the day....i get up in the middle of the night to do something.. the damn things scared me to death....i like dogs that blend in lol

Forum List

Back