Glow ball warming

Guess you missed that part in the Climategate emails, huh, where they talk about shopping for reviewers.

I understand. You can't sin against the Cult. Apostasy is frowned upon.

I did miss it. Maybe you can show us a copy....

but I doubt it. I've learned on this message board that skeptics like to talk about the "CimateGate' emails, but they rarely like to quote them, and when they do, rarely the entire email and its context.
Climate Change Emails Reveal Rigged 'Consensus' - WSJ.com

Good synopsis (with in-context quotes and links to the emails in question) here:

Climategate 2 and Corruption of Peer Review – Part II | New Zealand Climate Change
LOL! You thought by "show us a copy" I meant "give me links"

That's funny.

No - I meant you're certainly not going to put a copy of an email on this message board, highlight parts of it, and discuss with us what you think those parts means and why you think that. You would never do that. Primarily because you can't think for yourself. All you can do is post links.

Last edited:
I did miss it. Maybe you can show us a copy....

but I doubt it. I've learned on this message board that skeptics like to talk about the "CimateGate' emails, but they rarely like to quote them, and when they do, rarely the entire email and its context.
Climate Change Emails Reveal Rigged 'Consensus' - WSJ.com

Good synopsis (with in-context quotes and links to the emails in question) here:

Climategate 2 and Corruption of Peer Review – Part II | New Zealand Climate Change

That's funny.

No - I meant you're certainly not going to put a copy of an email on this message board, highlight parts of it, and discuss with us what you think those parts means and why you think that. You would never do that. Primarily because you can't think for yourself. All you can do is post links.
My goodness, you're a lazy bastard, aren't you? Wanna be spoonfed all the time.

Links to the emails are in the second link. You just make sure you don't see anything that contradicts the Cult.

I believe you were saying something about thinking for yourself...?

When are you going to start?

That's funny.

Links to the emails are in the second link. You just make sure you don't see anything that contradicts the Cult.

When you're ready to talk about the words in the emails and what they mean, let me know. You have amply demonstrated your ability to post links to the thoughts of others, well done. We'd like to know if you have any of your own.

Last edited:
Yeah its ridiculous. Scientists should not have their work reviewed by other scientists. They should have it reviewed by the media and the general public. If their theory sounds good to people it must be true, no matter what other scientists think. What is and is not good science is judged by popular opinion - not lines of evidence published in silly peer reviewed snooty elite faced articles that only snobs read. Besides, lots of people with very good websites, who spend lots of time attempting to refute the evidence for AGW, say there is no evidence for AGW.

Al Gore hockey sticks!

Since OomphyDufus cannot refute the thesis of the attacks on the AGW Faithers, he resorts to his pitiful attempt at sarcasm.

In the process he only underscores what is already known. He is in way the fuck over his head.

OomphyDouchey: SCIENCE is real.

AGW crap is not.

I already know AGW is crap. Lots of people - some with very nice websites - say so.

Your trite brand of sarcasm fails again!

:thup:

That's funny.

When you're ready to talk about the words in the emails and what they mean, let me know. You have amply demonstrated your ability to post links to the thoughts of others, well done. We'd like to know if you have any of your own.
I've told you what they mean. I did that before I posted the emails.

Idiot.

That's funny.

I'm the lazy bastard because I won't make your arguments for you? OK!

Idiot.

You haven't even posted a single email and discussed it, all you can do is post links of other people discussing them.

That's funny.

I'm the lazy bastard because I won't make your arguments for you? OK!
I've made my argument. I backed it up with links to the emails in question.

Stupid bastard. Damn, they'll give ANY moron a doctorate, won't they? :lol:

Idiot.

You haven't even posted a single email and discussed it, all you can do is post links of other people discussing them.
You're dismissed, retard.

New Topics

Forum List

Back