Glorious Leader's Speech to the Children... And my Commentary.

this has nothing to do with obama, shitbag
it has to do with you using a serviceman's death to try to score cheap points on a messageboard.

it has to do with you being a despicable excuse for a human being.

nice try, though, shitbag. :thup:

So Del are you a member of the Obama administration?

Are you trying to get on board with the Obama administration?

Why are you so determined to score browny points with the present administration?

Why are you using a serviceman's senseless death to try to score cheap points on a messageboard.

"Fess up and the truth shall set you free.

no.

no.

i'm not.

you are the one using it to try to score points, not me shitbag.

the truth is that you're a piece of shit, consider yourself free.

We are doing good.

So you want me to understand that when GI's are murdered during a Democratic administration those deaths are not considered senseless? Right?

Don't be shy, speak up.

Why are you so determined to score browny points with the present administration?

Why are you using a serviceman's senseless death to try to score cheap points on a messageboard.

no.

no.

i'm not.

We are doing good.

So you want me to understand that when GI's are murdered during a Democratic administration those deaths are not considered senseless? Right?

Don't be shy, speak up.

get back to me when you're done pulling your pud.

no.

no.

i'm not.

We are doing good.

Don't be shy, speak up.

Just so you know, if any one in the Obama Administration asks I will tell them that you are more than ready to wear brown shirts.

Sig Heil.

We are doing good.

Don't be shy, speak up.

Just so you know, if any one in the Obama Administration asks I will tell them that you are more than ready to wear brown shirts.

Sig Heil.

:rofl:

whatever, shitball

no.

no.

i'm not.

We are doing good.

Don't be shy, speak up.
I am pretty sure Del is not an obama support idiot!
and would you want pictures of you dead body shown on a political messageboard to make a point?
I doubt it.

I am pretty sure Del is not an obama support idiot!
and would you want pictures of you dead body shown on a political messageboard to make a point?
I doubt it.

I Assume you are even Angrier at the AP for Exposing those Pictures for Profit?...

If I don't Read the Outrage, I will Assume you Applaud the AP for Profitting off it, along with the 20 some Papers that Pictured it.

I'll be here.

:)

peace...

Obama Youth = Hitler Youth. Very sad and scary stuff. The AP is full of chit as usual. Just another old Liberal Establishment Media outlet. Btw,where are all those Democrats screeching for Hearings on this propaganda farce? They sure did screech pretty loudly when they demanded Hearings on Bush Sr's address to school kids back in 1991. They eventually did hold those Hearings. What a sad scam.

Forum List

Back