Gloria Alred had Moore Signature Forged?

You can't tell if a signature is forged without actually looking at the signature... even his attorney said that. Jesus some people are clueless and will believe anything.

Easy enough to find out- this particular accusation rests upon the yearbook- I applaud Moore's lawyer for demanding that it be analyzed by experts- but it shouldn't be experts selected by Moore's lawyers or Alred's- have three court approved forensic hand writing experts each analyze it independently
Since Moore said he never met the girl- and the girl said he signed it- the conclusion of the experts seals the case for this woman- either the woman is lying- or Moore is.

I want to see the yearbook analyzed by experts- independent experts.

There truly, truly, truly, is a DJT tweet for every occasion.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
I am a handwriting analyst. Jack Lew’s handwriting shows, while strange, that he is very secretive—not necessarily a bad thing.

:lol:
What does Trump's illegible signature reveal?

My signature sometimes doesnt look the same.
Also, he could have signed it DA to impress the girl.
Is there any proof it wasnt called OLDE back then?

It was called Olde Hickory House:

View attachment 161025

View attachment 161024
I have begun to believe the accusations against him. I dont usually do that without proof.
But all of their defenses are bullshit.

Good for you Harley.. This is why I like you.

I seriously think he is lying.

If this woman is a fraud she should go to jail.

I agree with that Willow...but if it is found she is telling the truth should Roy go to jail?

What crime that has not expired under the statute of limitations are you going to send him to jail for?

There is absolutely no forensic evidence or tanglible fact to support any of these accusations.

Should Senator Franken also step down?

Forum List

Back