Gloria Allred's 'October surprise:DNC hitman at it again

Someone needs to deflate this attention whore. She's worse then Al Sharpton.

Yeah, we really should stop these people who fight for the CIVIL RIGHTS of AMERICANS.

Fight for civil rights? Bullshit. Assholes like Sharpton and Allred don't give a fig about civil rights. To them, it's all about the money and power that "the fight" gives them.

So conservatives brace yourselves. The wicked bitchy witch of the west is on her way tomorrow to start her smear job.

Here's a story at the DM. I've picked up a buzz though that this has something to do with a woman who used to be a Mormon who wanted to have an abortion 30 freaking years ago. And at the time Bishop Romney who was 36 at the time I believe was adamantly against it.

ETA: whoopsies forgot to add all of the point of this I guess is to try to prove that although 30 years later Gov. Romney has evolved and now although pro life understands abortion in the case of the life of the mother.

She took out Cain and Whitman with her smear jobs. Where did those clients end up? Anyone know? The woman left the Church. And the story line will be part of the "War on Women" even though it happened ages ago.

Drudge tweeted about this not long ago, so eveyone has been waiting to see what's coming at us. I think this is it.

Celebrity attorney Gloria Allred is heading to court on Wednesday in an attempt to unseal Mitt Romney's sworn testimony in a prior court case and to lift a gag order so her client can talk about the case, according to the celebrity gossip website Radar Online.

Citing 'a source close to the situation,' the website's assistant managing editor, Jen Heger, claims that the Boston Globe is planning to cover the 9 a.m. hearing at Norfolk Probate and Family Court in Canton, Massachusetts.

Gloria Allred's 'October surprise:' The celebrity attorney 'heads to court in Massachusetts to unseal Romney's sworn testimony in prior case' | Mail Online

Hey, Dopey... You didn't figure this one out.

There's something pretty fucking bad in those transcripts.... That's why as soon as Romney heard Allred was on her way to Boston, his people called Trump and told him to bury the Obama divorce papers.

So, The Donald had to come up with something at the last minute to save face, that's when he made up that idiotic $5Mil offer to POTUS.

That's why Donald was 15 minutes late with his announcement. Mitt was threatening him will all kinds of stuff if Donald released what he had. Donald screamed and cried, claiming he had the goods... A divorce filing that Michelle ultimately never went through with. But Mitt's people knew how sympathetic women would be finding out... "Her man won her back."

Allred was a warning shot fired at Trump. And it worked.

So conservatives brace yourselves. The wicked bitchy witch of the west is on her way tomorrow to start her smear job.

Here's a story at the DM. I've picked up a buzz though that this has something to do with a woman who used to be a Mormon who wanted to have an abortion 30 freaking years ago. And at the time Bishop Romney who was 36 at the time I believe was adamantly against it.

ETA: whoopsies forgot to add all of the point of this I guess is to try to prove that although 30 years later Gov. Romney has evolved and now although pro life understands abortion in the case of the life of the mother.

She took out Cain and Whitman with her smear jobs. Where did those clients end up? Anyone know? The woman left the Church. And the story line will be part of the "War on Women" even though it happened ages ago.

Drudge tweeted about this not long ago, so eveyone has been waiting to see what's coming at us. I think this is it.

Celebrity attorney Gloria Allred is heading to court on Wednesday in an attempt to unseal Mitt Romney's sworn testimony in a prior court case and to lift a gag order so her client can talk about the case, according to the celebrity gossip website Radar Online.

Citing 'a source close to the situation,' the website's assistant managing editor, Jen Heger, claims that the Boston Globe is planning to cover the 9 a.m. hearing at Norfolk Probate and Family Court in Canton, Massachusetts.

Gloria Allred's 'October surprise:' The celebrity attorney 'heads to court in Massachusetts to unseal Romney's sworn testimony in prior case' | Mail Online

There's something pretty fucking bad in those transcripts.... That's why as soon as Romney heard Allred was on her way to Boston, his people called Trump and told him to bury the Obama divorce papers.

So, The Donald had to come up with something at the last minute to save face, that's when he made up that idiotic $5Mil offer to POTUS.

That's why Donald was 15 minutes late with his announcement. Mitt was threatening him will all kinds of stuff if Donald released what he had. Donald screamed and cried, claiming he had the goods... A divorce filing that Michelle ultimately never went through with. But Mitt's people knew how sympathetic women would be finding out... "Her man won her back."

Romney has no problem with the release of the testimony if you'd seen all the other threads.

I'll update this one.

This is all over a huge Obama supporter who just happens to be the ex wife of the man who founded Staples.

She's a bitch from hell. Been at her ex husband for 25 years. It has to do with Romney's testimony at the divorce trial regarding the stock of Staples.

She got 500,000 shares but the bloody fool sold half at least before the company went public and the stock skyrocketed.

Bitch wants revenge in a big way. I'd like to know how much she's being paid because she never came forward with jack shit when Romney was running for Governor in her home state.

This is typical Chicago dirty politics. It's Obama's signature move to get divorce papers unsealed. That's what he did to Jack Ryan in 2004 and Ryan left the race and Obama got to be Senator.

This is like Obama 101.

On top of it all Gloria just happened to be a delegate for Obama in North Carolina and I'm just reading at the Daily Mail that they have discovered she met with Obama just two weeks before Gloria's October surprise.

Here ya go sparky:

It is unclear what if any lump sum she got out of the divorce, but it is known she was awarded 500,000 shares in the company. She later went on to cash in half of these before the company went public - missing out on a huge windfall as stocks soared from $2 to $19.

There is no proof so far that Romney or Stemberg tried to mislead Mrs Stemberg or the court, but Mr Stemberg has yet to respond to a request for comment from MailOnline.

Romney's lawyer Robert Jones simply told MailOnline that his client had no issues with the testimony being made public.

'This is a decades-old divorce case in which Mitt Romney provided testimony as to the value of a company,' he said. 'He has no objection to letting the public see that testimony.'

The claims emerged as Gloria Allred, who has promised an 'October surprise' for Mitt Romney with just 13 days to go before the presidential election, headed to court in Canton, Massachusetts with Stemberg's ex-wife to reportedly attempt to unseal Romney's sworn testimony and lift a gagging order on all parties involved.

The Boston Globe newspaper filed the application after reportedly receiving a tip-off that there was 'juicy information about Romney' in the sealed documents.

AND the bitches motive is money and revenge. She even posts on HuffPo.:lol:

And while another Globe article the following year described her as living an comfortable lifestyle, she demanded that her ex-husband pay her more money.

She 'sits in her $5,200 a month, 14th-floor, concierge-at-the-door, elegantly furnished Back Bay apartment and tells you she’s broke,' it wrote. 'She can’t work. She can’t afford a car, her medications, her rent, even the family springer spaniel, J.J., who she just gave away.'

'I'm going to be out on the street,' she said. 'I've had a change of circumstances.'
She now works as an interior designer based in Charelstown, Massachusetts and has had a couple of reportedly on-off relationships since her divorce.

The online messages and interviews apparently reveal her enduring bitterness about her husband and their divorce - and Romney's part in it.

One very bitter ex wife. Same old same old.

Gloria Allred: Lawyer met with Obama two weeks before 'October surprise' | Mail Online

I just love this picture Drudge has up!

ga.jpg

I heard about Willard's abuse of the young woman on the news. Her parents threw him out of their house.

Someone needs to deflate this attention whore. She's worse then Al Sharpton.

Yeah, we really should stop these people who fight for the CIVIL RIGHTS of AMERICANS.

Fight for civil rights? Bullshit. Assholes like Sharpton and Allred don't give a fig about civil rights. To them, it's all about the money and power that "the fight" gives them.

:eusa_clap:

Exactly. Both are the same. Media whores. And power hungry.

Spoken like a true insider. Ok, so all us knaves want to know how it is you obtained this information.

Romney has no problem with the release of the testimony if you'd seen all the other threads.

I'll update this one.

This is all over a huge Obama supporter who just happens to be the ex wife of the man who founded Staples.

She's a bitch from hell. Been at her ex husband for 25 years. It has to do with Romney's testimony at the divorce trial regarding the stock of Staples.

She got 500,000 shares but the bloody fool sold half at least before the company went public and the stock skyrocketed.

Bitch wants revenge in a big way. I'd like to know how much she's being paid because she never came forward with jack shit when Romney was running for Governor in her home state.

This is typical Chicago dirty politics. It's Obama's signature move to get divorce papers unsealed. That's what he did to Jack Ryan in 2004 and Ryan left the race and Obama got to be Senator.

This is like Obama 101.

On top of it all Gloria just happened to be a delegate for Obama in North Carolina and I'm just reading at the Daily Mail that they have discovered she met with Obama just two weeks before Gloria's October surprise.

Here ya go sparky:

It is unclear what if any lump sum she got out of the divorce, but it is known she was awarded 500,000 shares in the company. She later went on to cash in half of these before the company went public - missing out on a huge windfall as stocks soared from $2 to $19.

There is no proof so far that Romney or Stemberg tried to mislead Mrs Stemberg or the court, but Mr Stemberg has yet to respond to a request for comment from MailOnline.

Romney's lawyer Robert Jones simply told MailOnline that his client had no issues with the testimony being made public.

'This is a decades-old divorce case in which Mitt Romney provided testimony as to the value of a company,' he said. 'He has no objection to letting the public see that testimony.'

The claims emerged as Gloria Allred, who has promised an 'October surprise' for Mitt Romney with just 13 days to go before the presidential election, headed to court in Canton, Massachusetts with Stemberg's ex-wife to reportedly attempt to unseal Romney's sworn testimony and lift a gagging order on all parties involved.

The Boston Globe newspaper filed the application after reportedly receiving a tip-off that there was 'juicy information about Romney' in the sealed documents.

AND the bitches motive is money and revenge. She even posts on HuffPo.:lol:

And while another Globe article the following year described her as living an comfortable lifestyle, she demanded that her ex-husband pay her more money.

She 'sits in her $5,200 a month, 14th-floor, concierge-at-the-door, elegantly furnished Back Bay apartment and tells you she’s broke,' it wrote. 'She can’t work. She can’t afford a car, her medications, her rent, even the family springer spaniel, J.J., who she just gave away.'

'I'm going to be out on the street,' she said. 'I've had a change of circumstances.'
She now works as an interior designer based in Charelstown, Massachusetts and has had a couple of reportedly on-off relationships since her divorce.

The online messages and interviews apparently reveal her enduring bitterness about her husband and their divorce - and Romney's part in it.

One very bitter ex wife. Same old same old.

Gloria Allred: Lawyer met with Obama two weeks before 'October surprise' | Mail Online

Gloria Allred is a dried up bitter old hag.

Forum List

Back