Gloria Allred Claims Women Have Begun Calling In

Even if the claims of Trump sexually assaulting all of these women was true, why would any woman that had any decency about her go on national TV and proclaim it to the whole world? I wouldn't want my wife or girl friend doing that.

2+ years ago, Trump would have just destroyed them. Now Trump's made so many enemies, these women know they have an army at their back to defend them. That's why they feel they can speak up now.
I don't think so.

Trump is going to sue the fuck out of those bitches.
To destroy them no doubt. But now Trump's made so many enemies, these women know they have an army at their back to defend them. That's why they feel they can speak up now.
Not really. They would have had an army behind them back in 2010 when Trump was going after Obama for his BC. The only reason this is happening now is because it's an election and it involves the Clintons.
Nah that's not true
Bullshit.
Nah

Now it's clear that this is nothing but a Democrat orchestration. A woman who seems to pop up every time a Republican needs to be trashed, held a press conference. Funny thing is, after the target drops out, so does Gloria.

The floodgates open: Women call Gloria Allred alleging ‘inappropriate contact by Mr. Trump’

maxresdefault-2-3-2-410x220.jpg

Civil rights lawyer Gloria Allred said this week that women have begun contacting her with allegations that they were sexually harassed or abused by Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

After news broke over the weekend that Trump had bragged about groping women on a leaked 2005 video, Allred confirmed to Gothamist on Monday that she had been “contacted by women who allege inappropriate contact by Mr. Trump.”
Gloria Allred is an ambulance chaser for vaginas.

Forum List

Back