Gloomy numbers for Obama

You are misintepreting the numbers, sometimes very crassly.

Just post a link to RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls and be done with it.

I made no interpretations. Those are direct quotes from the source article. I put a quote box around it just now to clarify.

You are misintepreting the #s when you don't put them in context.

Quit quibbling, you were unethical.

Just post a link to RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls and be done with it.
Are you CRYING, Jake? The very thought of your Messiah® being tossed on his incompetent ass driving you to despair? ROFL; Lie for HIM, that'll make it all better!

Romney is going to get the GOP nomination, which puts your like in the gutter where you belong, and Romney is going to beat Obama.

Read em and weep, little one. :lol:

I made no interpretations. Those are direct quotes from the source article. I put a quote box around it just now to clarify.

They were placed in context, kept and unkept.

Not sure how someone calmly pointing out that another person is lying, in a reasonable post, with a reference link, could be construed as "Crying".

But whatever floats your boat I guess.

Better put Fakey Jake on suicide watch. Dear Leader is done, and you all know it.

:lol: You pretend conservatives are whining about Romney. Keep whining because his nomination is a done deal. :lol:

yeah, you all just love that one and don't want to see anything else..
too bad..even at RCP he still has a higher DISapprovals. You Republican supporter you..

Thanks for admitting the truth that I support the GOP.

BHO's numbers are not good, but they are the equivalent of those that ended up electing Truman, Eisenhower, and Clinton.

Get out and work for Romney if you don't want your hero back.

What 'context' should I have put them in? I quoted the article. Should I have 'added' context?

Please. Show us how the numbers are 'out of context' and 'misleading', instead of just 'saying' they are.

You should have researched the numbers beyond the article and pointed out the reality of them.

Your support for the OP is fail.

No doubt he's accomplished a lot. It's what he accomplished that's the complaint. Termites accomplish a lot when they are eating the beams that hold your house up too.

No doubt he's accomplished a lot. It's what he accomplished that's the complaint. Termites accomplish a lot when they are eating the beams that hold your house up too.

Whats comical is the left uses these very figures to show Obama keeping his promises, but today its a problem, someone had the nerve to report the missing info.

You should have researched the numbers beyond the article and pointed out the reality of them.

in other words, you do not have anything to back up your claims the numbers were taken out of context, so you're simply going to say the OP should have further researched the numbers to prove them?

Please. If you have some proof the cited numbers are inaccurate, post it. I'd rather have a debate with you than sit and listen to you simply say 'But... but... they are out of context!'

in other words, you do not have anything to back up your claims the numbers were taken out of context, so you're simply going to say the OP should have further researched the numbers to prove them? Please. If you have some proof the cited numbers are inaccurate, post it. I'd rather have a debate with you than sit and listen to you simply say 'But... but... they are out of context!'

If I show that your numbers are not credible on face value, I have no further duty other than posting the RCP link.

We are done here. Have the last word.

in other words, you do not have anything to back up your claims the numbers were taken out of context, so you're simply going to say the OP should have further researched the numbers to prove them? Please. If you have some proof the cited numbers are inaccurate, post it. I'd rather have a debate with you than sit and listen to you simply say 'But... but... they are out of context!'

If I show that your numbers are not credible on face value, I have no further duty other than posting the RCP link.

yo8u have not 'shown' anything. you've incessantly whined like a little girl that the numbers were taken out of context, but have not provided any context they 'should' have been presented in.

The facts are the facts. The numbers are accurate. You just refuse to accept them.

Not my problem.

OK, I will play. The numbers are numbers, and only are "accurate" when you put them in context.

Fail.

Many factors that could affect his chances are beyond his control.

That is something I wish people would consider. Obama predicted back in 09 that the unemployment rate would be at 10% at this point. People seem to forget that he made this prediction. He never made any promises to lower the unemployment rate.

President Obama Predicts Unemployment Will Hit 10% This Year - ABC News

Also, while it is telling he is behind in swing state polls, he remains even in national polls with Romney.

Yeah, the only problem with Obama's "prediction" was that he made it AFTER his economic team predicted that unemployment wouldn't go much over 8% if they were given the stimulus package they were asking for. Then after getting what they wanted they revised their estimates drastically which leaves you with two choices...either they knew they were way off and lied to us because they wanted to spend money on the progressive smorgasbord Nancy and Harry set up...or they were incompetant and misjudged the situation in a HUGE way.

Pick your poison, Billy...

Predictions of 8 or 10% does not matter. What does matter will be the unemployment rate late next summer. If it is as low as 7.5%, BHO has a real chance, if higher he will try to say "Look at how bad the GOP hurt us and how hard we worked to correct their mistakes, and it will take more time because the GOP policies were so bad."

Romney is far more viable than any other GOP candidate, and he has his work cut out for him.

Gloomy numbers for Obama - The Washington Post

Campaign 2012 is upon us. Time to size up President Obama’s reelection chances.

In 2011, an average of 17 percent of the public was “satisfied with the way things are going,” according to the Gallup Poll. That is roughly the same as 2008 — so Obama enters this year leading a country as unhappy as the one he inherited...

In mid-December, Gallup had him “underwater” by eight points: 42 percent approval and 50 percent disapproval....His current Gallup approval rating is the lowest ever for any incumbent president at this point in his first term...

Obama’s ratings on the economy, the issue voters care about most, consistently trail his overall numbers. His top legislative accomplishment — health-care reform — remains unpopular. It’s 20 points underwater in a December Associated Press-GfK poll...

The president’s campaign plans to launch a populist attack on income inequality. But the numbers imply that that is not a promising message; indeed, Gallup has recently found that the public favors pro-growth policies over pro-equality policies, 52 to 40...

Gallup recently found that voters in 12 “swing states” favor Romney by five points. In 2008, swing-state party identification favored Democrats by 11 points; now the Democratic edge is down to two points...

In short, for all the weaknesses of the Republican opposition, Barack Obama faces a dicey future as 2012 begins. Many factors that could affect his chances are beyond his control.

specifics/context for the cry-baby...
Point 1: dissatisfaction
U.S. Satisfaction Dips to 20% in June
6ulj4di_yuqd2ryy1nos9w.gif

Seventy-eight percent of Americans are now dissatisfied with the nation's direction, according to a June 9-12 Gallup poll.

Point 2: Obama approvals
Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval
Gallup has him at 45% approve, 47% disapprove.
RCP average is about even at 47%

Point 3a: healthcare law approvals
Health Policy
"In general, do you support, oppose or neither support nor oppose the health care reforms that were passed by Congress in March of 2010?"
Support 29% Oppose 49% (20 point difference as stated in OP)

"Do you think the federal government should have the power to require all Americans to buy health insurance, and to pay a fine if they don't, or do you think the federal government should not have that power?"
Should 15% Should Not 84%

Point 3b: Obama Economy rating
Voters disappointed with Obama over economy: poll | Reuters
Nearly three-quarters of respondents said Obama's administration had fallen short on the economy, on improving oversight of Wall Street and the banks and on the federal budget deficit.

Most of the respondents said the United States was headed in the wrong direction and just 25 percent said they believe the U.S. economy will improve in the next 12 months, the poll found.

Point 4: pro- growth or pro-equality
Americans Prioritize Economy Over Reducing Wealth Gap
efgh2cjht0kkdutf3h8stw.gif

Note the 'Grow and expand the economy', vs. the 'reduce the income and wealth gap between the rich and the poor' numbers above.

Point 5: Swing states
Romney, Gingrich Have Slight Edge Over Obama in Swing States
b5yur23d0ugjatd0u2fvow.gif

The "swing state" results are from the second USA Today/Gallup Swing States poll, based on Nov. 30-Dec. 7 Gallup Daily tracking of registered voters in 12 states that will be among the most crucial to winning the 2012 presidential election. The states include Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Wisconsin. The national results are based on Dec. 6-7 Gallup Daily tracking of registered voters.

need a tissue?

yo8u have not 'shown' anything. you've incessantly whined like a little girl that the numbers were taken out of context, but have not provided any context they 'should' have been presented in.

The facts are the facts. The numbers are accurate. You just refuse to accept them.

Not my problem.

Game, set, match to Conservative.

Well done!

conservative and blastoff, the pitcher-catcher team who watched the hitter sock the ball over the center field fence to win the game, yell, "We struck him out!"

You two are loopy.

Forum List

Back