Gloomy numbers for Obama

Many factors that could affect his chances are beyond his control.

That is something I wish people would consider. Obama predicted back in 09 that the unemployment rate would be at 10% at this point. People seem to forget that he made this prediction. He never made any promises to lower the unemployment rate.

President Obama Predicts Unemployment Will Hit 10% This Year - ABC News

Also, while it is telling he is behind in swing state polls, he remains even in national polls with Romney.

Wasn't that after his promised not above 8% failed?

USA Today reports that Black Friday 2011 saw an increase in gun background checks of 32% over last year, totaling a record 130,000 mandatory background checks per day. You can bet most of those people are not Obama voters.

Pretty sure Obama has it in the bag. Romney has a glass jaw.

:lol:

Ironic post is ironic.

When was the last time Romney had a job?
Been a while....

he he he

he he he?

What does that mean?

Trying to think of someone with thinner skin and more brittle jaw than Obama anywhere in U.S. politics. Coming up empty. Obama won't have everyone running defense for him this time around. He's going down hard.

17% of people think the country is going in the right direction? Hell, I think that's high. I'M not satisfied with the way the country is going, but while Obama gets SOME of the blame... I blame the Tea Party assholes in the house a hell of a lot more.

Petty, obstructionist politics at it's finest. I hope to God that people are waking up(and I think they are).

here's the RCP

Rasmussen Reports 12/29 - 1/2 1500 LV 46 53 -7
Gallup 12/28 - 1/2 1500 A 45 47 -2
CNN/Opinion Research 12/16 - 12/18 1015 A 49 48 +1
ABC News/Wash Post 12/15 - 12/18 1005 A 49 47 +2
CBS News

No wonder they love this poll...

here's the RCP

Rasmussen Reports 12/29 - 1/2 1500 LV 46 53 -7
Gallup 12/28 - 1/2 1500 A 45 47 -2
CNN/Opinion Research 12/16 - 12/18 1015 A 49 48 +1
ABC News/Wash Post 12/15 - 12/18 1005 A 49 47 +2
CBS News

No wonder they love this poll...

It's not a poll, it averages many polls.

17% of people think the country is going in the right direction? Hell, I think that's high. I'M not satisfied with the way the country is going, but while Obama gets SOME of the blame... I blame the Tea Party assholes in the house a hell of a lot more.

Petty, obstructionist politics at it's finest. I hope to God that people are waking up(and I think they are).

Well of course, the Democrats GET NO BLAME and Obama only gets SOME..

Many factors that could affect his chances are beyond his control.

That is something I wish people would consider. Obama predicted back in 09 that the unemployment rate would be at 10% at this point. People seem to forget that he made this prediction. He never made any promises to lower the unemployment rate.

Also, while it is telling he is behind in swing state polls, he remains even in national polls with Romney.

Give me a link with a direct quote of Obama saying that.

Ummmm.... well, let's put it this way... The FUCKING THREAD TOPIC says "gloomy numbers for Obama" I didn't know we were judging the entire party... hell, I'm not even judging the entire GOP... just the crazy Tea Party fucks that have no business in government, because they don't give a shit about GOVERNING and only care about their extremist ideology.

Ummmm.... well, let's put it this way... The FUCKING THREAD TOPIC says "gloomy numbers for Obama" I didn't know we were judging the entire party... hell, I'm not even judging the entire GOP... just the crazy Tea Party fucks that have no business in government, because they don't give a shit about GOVERNING and only care about their extremist ideology.

lol, you are the one who brought up others but Obama.. a lot of people doesn't think Obama belongs there...so?

Give me a link with a direct quote of Obama saying that.

don't be any more intentionally stupid than normal. You know the Obama administration put out information stating the stimulus would cap the unemployment rate at 8%

This chart has been posted multiple times, yet nimrods like you claim 'well, Obama never said it, so he didn't promise it', completely ignoring that this was released BY HIS ADMINISTRATION!

unemployment-rate-obama-stimulus.jpg

Obstructionist? You mean like the way The Democrats in the Senate refuse to even debate most things passed by the house?

Forum List

Back