Gloomy Christmas with Obama in office

The next four years should be interesting as hell.

That fuck in the WH doesn't know what he's doing. He proved that in the last four years.

His Obamacare is coming down the road and we will be stuck with it and subsidizing all those who can't pay for their own HC.

Will be interesting to hear what all you left loons have to say when we go over that fiscal cliff thats looming large. Wonder if you'll still think that boy wonder is a wonderful as you think he is?? Somehow I think you will even as we taxpayer all go broke trying to pay for his lefty looney Utopia.

Oh wait. I forgot. Its all Bush's fault. Never mind.

A mood of economic gloom hangs over the nation with a crappy President reelected and dysfunctional Government and knowing we have to deal with the Obama regime another 4 years, and just the the downward spiral of the Country.This is a gloomy Christmas for most......... :eusa_boohoo: 6-in-10 people (59 percent) feel the country is on the wrong track. It also showed people are deeply pessimistic about their chances for future prosperity, with 54 percent saying they believe their children will be worse off as adults than their parents with Obama as President.

Good job Barrack ! Thanks for that lump of coal............

View attachment 23281

View attachment 23282

So 59% feel that the nation is on the wrong track and about 53% voted for Obama again?

I'm not that good in math but that tells me that at least 6% want the nation to go belly up.

True to their nature, they ENJOY being on the wrong track and they want to see the nation go belly up. The 53%, that is. After all they wanted a Fundamental Transformation of America.

That fuck in the WH doesn't know what he's doing. He proved that in the last four years.

His Obamacare is coming down the road and we will be stuck with it and subsidizing all those who can't pay for their own HC.

Will be interesting to hear what all you left loons have to say when we go over that fiscal cliff thats looming large. Wonder if you'll still think that boy wonder is a wonderful as you think he is?? Somehow I think you will even as we taxpayer all go broke trying to pay for his lefty looney Utopia.

I agree that it will be interesting. It will be interesting to see if the Repubs commit mass suicide. Or just commit themselves to mental hospitals. Especially after the 2014 elections.
Stay tuned.

Obama is the most laziest arrogant worthless President to date........

I agree that it will be interesting. It will be interesting to see if the Repubs commit mass suicide. Or just commit themselves to mental hospitals. Especially after the 2014 elections.
Stay tuned.

Oh I'll stay tuned all right and interesting it will surely be.

Lets just hope we all survive it.

Obama is the most laziest arrogant worthless President to date........

Arrogant...the new "uppity"!

A mood of economic gloom hangs over the nation with a crappy President reelected and dysfunctional Government and knowing we have to deal with the Obama regime another 4 years, and just the the downward spiral of the Country.This is a gloomy Christmas for most......... :eusa_boohoo: 6-in-10 people (59 percent) feel the country is on the wrong track. It also showed people are deeply pessimistic about their chances for future prosperity, with 54 percent saying they believe their children will be worse off as adults than their parents with Obama as President.

Good job Barrack ! Thanks for that lump of coal............

View attachment 23281

View attachment 23282

I finally figured it out.

You losers are blaming your own misery, shortcomings, and failings on the black man.

You've been doing it for 150 years.

Your dick is too small.

You don't really want to work hard.

You can't run jump and throw ball that good.

And.... if you grew in poverty, you would never ever climb out, so every time one of them achieves greatness, it's just a reminder of the big ol' dick of failure you suck on.

When you and your miserable ilk ever learn to be respectful of a black man who is CONSERVATIVE, I will pay attention to your self-righteous and racist rant.

oh for fuck's sake, you rw'ers need to man up It isn't like Obama was appointed by a Court, like the last Prez was in his 2nd election ;) :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back