Globalization

"Hi. I'm a poorly educated Trump worshipper. I hate Big Gubmint. Except when Big Gubmint protects me from evil global capitalism. And darkies."

lol

Too funny.

It's hilarious to see these "conservatives" whore themselves for Big Gubmint lol

They should be intellectually honest and register as Democrats, and beg the Gubmint to come protect them
I banged a Chinese girl 3 hours ago, and she just opened up a shop and she was complaining how the REGULATIONS stop her from opening for the summer and now put her behind. And she might have to close.. the contractor screwed her over, the The regulation expediter screwed her over ,,
Democrats are the enemy of the ordinary..

Globalization is GRRRRRREAT!

2-page article.

American Institute for Economic Research
Fuck globalization. What a retarded thread, even for 14 years ago.
Go back to Canada.
:thankusmile:

considering who the OP is,its no surprise in the least he would bring back and old dead buried thread.:rolleyes: whats REALLY funny about it though is gunn the first one who replied,used to run this site,he was such a disgusting troll and even HE is disgusted with the OP on this thread? comedy gold.:lmao::laughing0301:

Fuck globalization. What a retarded thread, even for 14 years ago.
Go back to Canada.

I'm sorry that you're such a loser, Little American.

Anti-globalists think that Americans can't compete on the world stage.

They need government protection because ...

Nooooooo,we just have an aversion to our wealth being transferred to other nations with no reciprocity.
Why should we prop up 3rd world shitholes?
That sounds a lot like nation building with sugar coating.

I'm sorry that you can't compete in the capitalist economy, loser.

you should support Bernie Sanders or Pocahontas lol

Without the US economy the rest of the world is fucked!!!!
And I've competed just fine,in fact I've flourished in our capitalist system.
I quit high school in the 10th grade and still managed to retire at 46.

It's hilarious to see these "conservatives" whore themselves for Big Gubmint lol

They should be intellectually honest and register as Democrats, and beg the Gubmint to come protect them
I banged a Chinese girl 3 hours ago, and she just opened up a shop and she was complaining how the REGULATIONS stop her from opening for the summer and now put her behind. And she might have to close.. the contractor screwed her over, the The regulation expediter screwed her over ,,

lol

No you didn't

I've never used government for anything that I haven't paid for.

And yet you want Big Gubmint to protect you!

lol

Trump loves "the poorly educated."

How exactly is big gov protecting me?
And I expect an answer.

You want tariffs.

That's wealth distribution, even if you rubes don't understand that.

Ya dumb fuck....
Thats wealth distribution from the US to China!!

lol

No you didn't
Ohhh I did.. tight like a baby she just texted me and said she still feels me in her stomach lol hahah

Ya dumb fuck....

You support big Gubmint taxes that redistribute wealth.

lol dumbass leftist

How so?

Tariffs are taxes that increase prices for those who benefit from increased prices at the expense of everyone else. It's no different than if the government increases your taxes and increases welfare benefits, except that the government isn't the direct intermediary that handles the wealth transfer.

Ya dumb fuck....

You support big Gubmint taxes that redistribute wealth.

lol dumbass leftist

How so?

Tariffs are taxes that increase prices for those who benefit from increased prices at the expense of everyone else. It's no different than if the government increases your taxes and increases welfare benefits, except that the government isn't the direct intermediary that handles the wealth transfer.

LOL...you're missing the whole point.
You're referring to short loss vs future benefits.

When you say "globalization" you imply all forms. Which many of those include big govt.
The kind you are referring to, I am not against. I am against many other forms of it though.

Forum List

Back