Globalization conspiracy to take over and enslave entire world.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Everyday I turn the T.V. on I here about how the world is becoming more interconnected
and how globalization have made the worlds economies more inter-connected.

I also hear how this globalization will be good for us all. I submit to you, that this globalization campaign, is a conspiracy aimed at taking away many of the rights we as Americans take for granted.

One of the first rights that they want to take away from us is our rights to bear arms.
Next will be the right to private property.
Freedom of religion will be targeted.
They will want us to accept Homosexual marriage.

and whole lot of other strange laws will be forced upon the unsuspecting world.
I tell you all beware of the effort to brainwash us all into this globalization agenda.

Where to start?

It's not about your firearms, it's about money. The central plank in the idea of globalisation is free trade. That means (this is the brief version) the free movement of capital, labour and other means of production around the world without tariffs or other barriers to trade.

This is being done by corporations hand in hand with national governments. Have a look at the WTO site. Nothing about guns, God or gays there. Globalisation is the process that sees jobs going offshore to maximise profits for corporations who recognise no national boundaries.

Where to start?

It's not about your firearms, it's about money. The central plank in the idea of globalisation is free trade. That means (this is the brief version) the free movement of capital, labour and other means of production around the world without tariffs or other barriers to trade.

This is being done by corporations hand in hand with national governments. Have a look at the WTO site. Nothing about guns, God or gays there. Globalisation is the process that sees jobs going offshore to maximise profits for corporations who recognise no national boundaries.

and to achieve that goal there is a direct attack on family..church..and our expectation of liberty ...they go hand in hand

Where to start?

and to achieve that goal there is a direct attack on family..church..and our expectation of liberty ...they go hand in hand

Like the poster said, they may not mention your Guns now, but there is a Global effort to
eventually disarm every American that has a weapon in their home.

Where to start?

No need. Globalisation has been happening for hundreds of years. What was British imperialism and colonialism but globalisation? And that was carried out in the names of God and the monarch. Globalisation is a politico-economic process driven by transnational corporations, many of which are headquartered in the US and the UK but which seek to operate all over the world both in terms of using labour for production and selling into new markets. Why do you think capitalists cuddled up to China years ago? Cheap production and also a lot of consumers.
A LOT of consumers.

An anecdote. A couple of years ago I was in Hong Kong and having a chat with a friend of mine there. I brought up the fact of the HK Disneyland and mentioned that it existed in two sites in the US as well as Europe and Japan. I asked him why they needed another Disneyland to attract tourists. His response, it wasn't built for international tourists, it was built for Chinese from mainland China. As he pointed out, China has a massive middle class that can afford to travel to HK and visit Disneyland to make it viable.

Globalisation is a threat to your job, that's the biggest attack on your family that it will mount. And it doesn't care about your religion and your concepts of liberty. It just wants money.

Where to start?

Like the poster said, they may not mention your Guns now, but there is a Global effort to

The transnational corporations that drive globalisation only want one thing from the countries it operates in. Stability. Your guns are safe.

The transnational corporations that drive globalisation only want one thing from the countries it operates in. Stability. Your guns are safe.

they have the money already ..it is power and control they seek and like the stock market they can profit from instability as much as stability

"The Technocratic Age is slowly designing an every day more controlled society. The society will be dominated by an elite of persons free from traditional values (!) who will have no doubt in fulfilling their objectives by means of purged techniques with which they will influence the behavior of people and will control and watch the society in all details". "... it will become possible to exert a practically permanent watch on each citizen of the world".

- Zbigniew Brzezinski - ( co-founder of Trilateral Commission)

To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family tradition, national patriotism and religious dogmas ...
We have swallowed all manner of poisonous certainties fed us by our parents, our Sunday and day school teachers, our politicians, our priests, our newspapers and others with vested interests in controlling us.

The reinterpretation and eventual eradication of the concept of right and wrong which has been the basis of child training, the substitution of intelligent and rational thinking for faith in the certainties of the old people, these are the belated objectives ... for charting the changes of human behavior.

DIRECTOR, WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION Brock Chisolm
"

Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or promulgated , that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."

Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

Last edited:
Please, dumping bits of quotes from various conspiracy sites isn't much of a response.

Think about this. Globalisation requires national governments to be co-opted to serve the interests of the transnational corporations rather than their own people. Why would the transnationals want a single government for the world (think about it, how impossible that would be to achieve) when all they have to do is negotiate with national governments?

Please, dumping bits of quotes from various conspiracy sites isn't much of a response.

Think about this. Globalisation requires national governments to be co-opted to serve the interests of the transnational corporations rather than their own people. Why would the transnationals want a single government for the world (think about it, how impossible that would be to achieve) when all they have to do is negotiate with national governments?

they are the words beliefs and stated agendas of ruling elite so why do you characterise them as anything else ?

Brzezinski - Grand Chessboard quotes

Dr. Evil Brzezinski: Obama's Chief HANDLER

Dr. Evil Brzezinski: Obama's Chief HANDLER Video

Last edited:
Everyday I turn the T.V. on I here about how the world is becoming more interconnected

I also hear how this globalization will be good for us all. I submit to you, that this globalization campaign, is a conspiracy aimed at taking away many of the rights we as Americans take for granted.

One of the first rights that they want to take away from us is our rights to bear arms.

I tell you all beware of the effort to brainwash us all into this globalization agenda.
You are totally correct 52nd street

Where to start?

so very true.

They are increasing their efforts to destabalize the American economy.

also very true,its happening right in front of our eyes but many people around here are being those 3 monkeys who cover their ears and eyes and mouth cause they only see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear.

They are increasing their efforts to destabalize the American economy.

also very true,its happening right in front of our eyes but many people around here are being those 3 monkeys who cover their ears and eyes and mouth cause they only see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear.

Any news on what took down the light poles outside of the Pentagon if it wasn't AA77?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHZtiPlreMc]YouTube - Important message from Dana White[/ame]

Forum List

Back