Globalist mag urges WH staff to abandon Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The New Yorker, a globalist publication that recently pushed the removal of President Trump from office, now suggests the existence of the so-called Comey memo has plunged the Trump administration, and the country, into “the full machinery of Presidential reckoning.”
Globalist Mag Urges WH Staff to Abandon Trump
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh now nobody is trying to sink Trump whatever gave you that idea. He's just attacked on his every move along with every word that comes out of his mouth. Nawwww nobody is trying to get him out of there.

"globalist"

Teach RWNJs a new word but don't teach them what it means and ^^^ this what you get.

They're just two dumb to understand that trump is the biggest globalist of all time, and no, I don't mean the enormous size of his underwear. But you can bet they weren't made in the US either.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The New Yorker, a globalist publication that recently pushed the removal of President Trump from office, now suggests the existence of the so-called Comey memo has plunged the Trump administration, and the country, into “the full machinery of Presidential reckoning.”
Globalist Mag Urges WH Staff to Abandon Trump
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh now nobody is trying to sink Trump whatever gave you that idea. He's just attacked on his every move along with every word that comes out of his mouth. Nawwww nobody is trying to get him out of there.

MindWars

Post a link.

You always post links to shit sites. Post a legit limo"

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

New Topics

Forum List

Back