Globalist Macron vows to kill nationalism while Italy's Salvini declares EU filth

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Emmanuel Macron has vowed a globalist bloc determined to impose a progressive EU superstate on the continent will defeat “extremist” pro-national sovereignty conservatives at European Parliament elections next year.

Globalist Macron Vows to Kill Nationalism, While Italy’s Salvini Declares EU ‘Filth’
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what can you say to a globalist which is probably some little young prick under cover lol. Tech. I don't know much about him on the serious side.

Emmanuel Macron has vowed a globalist bloc determined to impose a progressive EU superstate on the continent will defeat “extremist” pro-national sovereignty conservatives at European Parliament elections next year.

Globalist Macron Vows to Kill Nationalism, While Italy’s Salvini Declares EU ‘Filth’
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what can you say to a globalist which is probably some little young prick under cover lol. Tech. I don't know much about him on the serious side.
Central Europe and eastward have always been the ones most prone to embracing fascism and out of control nationalism. So no surprise here.

Central Europe and eastward have always been the ones most prone to embracing fascism and out of control nationalism. So no surprise here.

Central-East Europe + the Balkans would all be speaking Turkish, German, or Russian if not for Nationalism.

I understand you hate White people, and their cultures, but ultimately Nationalism is necessarily to preserve their heritage.

Macron is beyond disgusting, something even worse than Merkel, so sorry to say.

Central-East Europe + the Balkans would all be speaking Turkish, German, or Russian if not for Nationalism.

I understand you hate White people, and their cultures, but ultimately Nationalism is necessarily to preserve their heritage.

Your from Poland right, what are you doing in the US then??

I was born in the U.S.A, but of a Polish heritage, I can't help being born in an anti-Nationalist country, which supports integration + globalism, instead of Nationalism.

Nationalism is fine unilnyour fear and hate makes you a fascist. The Nazi’s were more nationalist than you’ll ever be. How did that work out? Italy tried fascist nationalism once; how did that work out? Russia tried a nationalist doctatorship that installed communism. How’d that work out?

Nationalism is fine unilnyour fear and hate makes you a fascist. The Nazi’s were more nationalist than you’ll ever be. How did that work out? Italy tried fascist nationalism once; how did that work out? Russia tried a nationalist doctatorship that installed communism. How’d that work out?

First prove there's something wrong with Fascism?

Nazis killed far less than the Capitalist British Empire, or the Communist Soviet Empire, yet Fascism takes most of the heat.

How come?

I was born in the U.S.A, but of a Polish heritage, I can't help being born in an anti-Nationalist country, which supports integration + globalism, instead of Nationalism.
Poland is now adopting 1930’s style German nationalism. Time for you to go back :thup:

Poland is now adopting 1930’s style German nationalism. Time for you to go back :thup:

Poland in the Interwar period had influences by people like Jozef Pilsudski, and Roman Dmowski, two strongman, who hardly killed.
Same
with Hungary with Horthy, another strongman, who hardly killed.

I just think some people are out of control because they are savages, Germans, and English no matter what system they're in, seem to be out of control.

Well maybe you should move to Poland.

Forum List

Back