Globalist enslavement term "white privilege" destroyed by Adam Carolla

Who you calling you white you fucking ignorant ass?

Overly emotional ignorant moron.
It doesn't matter if you're not white. I've ran into many non-white supremacists.

But you're not an Aryan.

You do realize that ?

You do realize that the likes of Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor wouldn't want you dating their daughter ?

You're probably Latino or Asian I'm guessing.

But look if you want to raise your self esteem by hating on black people or thinking you are superior to black people then knock yourself out.

But you're not an Aryan.

White privilege isn’t what the right thinks it is. It’s not really about success but privileges whites have due to their skin color that most wouldn’t notice until it’s gone.

Think back to 40 - 50 years ago. When you flipped through TV channels, wouldn’t it have been odd if 90% of the people were black? What if in toy stores most dolls had been black? If America had been colonized by Africans and Europeans were brought over to be their slaves, that’s how it would have been. I could be wrong but I only recently noticed makeup brands carrying foundation that matches darker skin tones. I dare say most hair care brands are tailored to Caucasian hair.

I used to get offended by the mention of white privilege, but now that I understand what it’s actually about, there is no need to be offended. The gap is slowly closing anyway. Sooner or later REgressives won’t be able to cry about white privilege bc whites will no longer be the majority. The more POC there are, the more everyday things reflect that reality. Now when you flip through TV channels there are, more often than not, people of all colors. Now manufacturers of toys know to be successful they must make products that reflect the population.

I was born in 1965, my first home was a trailer in a run down trailer court.
And it would have been more difficult to get a trailer in 1965 if you were black.
In 1969 my father got a job at a GM plant
And if your dad was black man in 1969 he probably would not have got a job at the GM plant after all GM plant till this day are soaked in white supremacy

so we moved into a 2 bedroom 1 bath home..there were 5 of us.
My parents saved as much money as they could and in 1975 we moved into a decent 3 bdrm home...1 bathroom.
And if you were black that would not have happened. Your dad had his job at the GM plant so he was allowed to build and grow enough so he could look for another house.

So in 1975 your parents took advantage of the system that helps whites that is mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets (even though whites only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences, both private and public).
My parents were baby-boomers. And the general philosophy of boomers and their children was - you want something - work for it and you can buy it yourself.
You can pride yourselves on hard work but then you ignore that your hard work has been met with access to an opportunity structure to which millions of others blacks have been denied.
So at age 12 I started mowing lawns, I worked at it till I had 3 lawns to mow each week.
Most white people in white areas in the 1970's would not allowed 12 year old black kid to mow their lawns. Hell even last yeah black kid in Houston was arrested for mowing lawns
During the winter I shoveled their walks and driveways. As well as competed with other neighborhood boys touring the neighborhood with shovel in hand knocking on doors.
Had you been black. They would have not allowed you to shovel their walks and driveways
when I got an after school job at an Autobody shop. Which included working Saturdays.
Once again. You were allowed to work at the Aurobody shop./ You were allowed to work on Saturdays. These things would have been a lot more difficult had you been black.
I saved enough money and bought my first car. Not one cent from my parents. (or the government)
Because you had the system of white supremacy to rely on.
From 16 - 22 I worked in several part-time jobs till I finished school. (no government assistance paying for it)
Allowed to work. Do you have any idea that all these jobs and all of these doors opened for you would not have happened had you been black ?
Now at 53, ever since I was 12 years old I have went exactly 3 weeks without a job.
Because you were white
I started at the bottom in 1987 and now run my own company.
Because you were white
I am still waiting for my White Privilege to kick in....any day now.
Dude. If you can't see that your life has been drenched in white privilege then there really is no hope for you

Your predictions of what would have happened if he were black are so adorable, as if you have access to a different dimension where he actually WAS black! Is that how you come up with your responses? You can see alternate realities?

Then there's black privilege. If you're black you get a free ride because you're automatically a victim, even if you're not a victim.

Lol. Oh yeah, blacks really have is so good in the US .

Name one right blacks aren’t afforded that whites are.

Equal treatment by law enforcement.

So there’s a law that says police can treat blacks different from whites? There is nothing preventing police from shooting every black person they come into contact with?

The presence of corrupt cops doesn’t negate the fact POC are equal to whites under the law. From a legal/governmental standpoint blacks are afforded the same rights as whites. Just bc some corrupt cops got off via the decisions made by an imperfect system of justice doesn’t mean they are not seen as equal by the powers that be.

Then there's black privilege. If you're black you get a free ride because you're automatically a victim, even if you're not a victim.

So there’s a law that says police can treat blacks different from whites? There is nothing preventing police from shooting every black person they come into contact with?

The presence of corrupt cops doesn’t negate the fact POC are equal to whites under the law. From a legal/governmental standpoint blacks are afforded the same rights as whites. Just bc some corrupt cops got off via the decisions made by an imperfect system of justice doesn’t mean they are not seen as equal by the powers that be.

Laws can be written neutral , that doesn’t mean they are enforced neutrally.

Technically we’ve all been equal since slavery ended 100+ years ago . We all know that wasn’t the case then and still not the case now.

Laws can be written neutral , that doesn’t mean they are enforced neutrally.

Technically we’ve all been equal since slavery ended 100+ years ago . We all know that wasn’t the case then and still not the case now.

It seems like you’re saying bc racists exist blacks don’t have it good in America. From what I’ve seen of REgressive rhetoric since Trump has taken office, the media makes it seem as though he’s made it acceptable and even encouraged people to shit all over minorities... while you can’t name even one policy that makes a white person more of a citizen than a black person.

Blacks have the same opportunities as whites in America. As no one, not even the government, can tell people how or what to think, racism will always exist—that doesn’t make it an American value.

Forum List

Back