Global Warming!!!!

Indeed...And people who cannot accurately tell us what the weather is going to be like next week, are supposed to be able to tell us what the overall climate is going to be like in 50 years?..LMAO!
Gawd that’s a stupid statement. The earth’s overall temperature is rising, that has nothing to do with whether it’s going to be sunny next week or not. Please get a clue or get off the internet. Thank you.

When you say, "The earth’s overall temperature is rising" what's your basis for that? Do you have confidence that we measured accurately to a tenth of degree back in 1850? Why are we adding in an entire new data set: the deep ocean? That's a deeply flawed and skewed data set no? Finally, if that's true, why change the baseline?

1998changesannotated.gif
Gawd, not another imbecile. Just because you don’t understand science doesn’t mean that the scientists are wrong.

Taz- you do realize that the two graphs being compared were state of the art temperature datasets at the time they were produced?

There are many discretionary decisions that have to be made to get a conclusion in any field of science.

It appears that climate science is biased in certain directions, by simple examination of the results. It could be correct but having revisions that always go in the same direction is highly suspicious.
Sorry, I can't respond to such stupidity. It's a waste of my time.

The facts are: you're a science denier, therefore a simpleton and a retard. Please get off the internet, fake facts are killing it.
If you weren't a science denier then you'd agree with scientists. Does that make sense to you?

You contributed nothing to this thread but troll posts. You are a classic example of an NPC. Thanks for participating, now you can shut up and sit down.

Here is a video discussing some aspects of it. What is our resident weather experts take on it?
Weather? AGW is about climate.
/----/ Weather = Climate numbnuts. It's just an excuse you warmers use to deflect the obvious.

I see the Daily Stupidest Post competition has begun in earnest.

Weather is what's happening here, right now, TODAY.

Climate is what model in this geographic region follows throughout the year, year after year.

But you knew this, and you got your eye on that Dumbass Post of the Day Award. Good luck, you're off to a great start.
/----/ So what is the ideal temperature we need to achieve to get you warmers to STFU? And would that be an even temp all over the world or divided by region?

Is there consensus on the correct deep ocean temperatures?

Here is a video discussing some aspects of it. What is our resident weather experts take on it?
Weather? AGW is about climate.
/----/ Weather = Climate numbnuts. It's just an excuse you warmers use to deflect the obvious.

I see the Daily Stupidest Post competition has begun in earnest.

Weather is what's happening here, right now, TODAY.

Climate is what model in this geographic region follows throughout the year, year after year.

But you knew this, and you got your eye on that Dumbass Post of the Day Award. Good luck, you're off to a great start.
/----/ So what is the ideal temperature we need to achieve to get you warmers to STFU? And would that be an even temp all over the world or divided by region?

Is there consensus on the correct deep ocean temperatures?
/——/ I think 1/4 degree colder in 300 years should be ideal.

Try starting a real thread. Doofus.
The funny thing is that you could've just stayed away without trolling. Since you could not post any data to refute the facts presented, you decided to troll instead trying to look very sophisticated with allusions to science and shit without anything intelligent. You just displayed the fact that you are a moron NPC who knows nothing about nothin' of the nothingness of your minuscule amoeba size brain. Hahaha....

WHAT data? The video is an advertisement for survival supplies. BTW, in case you actually didn't know, such advertisements are a clear violation of USMB policy and I have reported it.

Last edited:
WHAT data? The video is an advertisement for survival supplies.
I am disappointed with you Cricket. You always have something interesting to say about climate change and weather patterns and now, nothing at all.

From a climate science perspective, the video is crap. Besides which, it's just an ad. So, double crap. If anyone here has a right to be disappointed, it is the entire board with you, for posting such... crap.

Have I said enough for you yet?

Last edited:
From a climate science perspective, the video is crap. Besides which, it's just an ad. So, double crap. If anyone here has a right to be disappointed, it is the entire board with you, for posting such... crap.

Have I said enough for you yet?
Not really. You posted a hitpiece. It is cool though. Your opinion is filed away for future generations sitting around in their igloos and laughing their asses off about the manmade global warming dumbfuckery.

Forum List

Back