Global Warming

Here is an inconvenient truth its fucking cold as fuck in south Carolina
26167452_10208065318630061_534263148047126422_n.jpg

Gibberish...

Give me an IQ meme cnm and I might fight you back..

I'm just collecting software while waiting the arrival of my new Android phone. Sony provides its own software and process to unlock the bootloader on its own phones. Now that's impressive.

Windows Phone pulled the plug on backing up phones running Windows Phone 8.1, leaving my contacts and messages dangling in limbo. Screw them and the app they rode in on.

Translation ~

images (3).jpeg

I am going to now report you for coming on a global warming thread and talking about your dumb ass cell phone
Please do, I love to see dumb fuck rightards perform to their ability with knickers tightly bunched.

I am going to now report you for coming on a global warming thread and talking about your dumb ass cell phone
Please do, I love to see dumb fuck rightards perform to their ability with knickers tightly bunched.

I reported you ..this thread is about global warming not your $50 dollar new toy at Walmart

Read the topic jerk off

You got a calculator I have a calculator

You have internet I have internet

You can make a phone call I can make a phone call

Zźzzzzzzzz

This thread is about global warming dumb ass

Here is an inconvenient truth its fucking cold as fuck in south Carolina
Arent you right wing clowns at least a little embarrassed you dont understand what global warming is? :)

Actually we do understand what it is- Phones and failed science, just like global cooling was in the 70’s.
If you cons understood what it was why do you say its cold in S. Carolina and New Orleans like thats contradictory to global warming? :)

There is no working model to support AGW, and all you chicken Littles who go around making predictions have all been wrong. Remember these prediction gems?
Embarrassing Predictions Haunt the Global-Warming Industry
The 2005 UNEP predictions claimed that, by 2010, some 50 million “climate refugees” would be frantically fleeing from those regions of the globe. However, not only did the areas in question fail to produce a single “climate refugee,” by 2010, population levels for those regions were actually still soaring. In many cases, the areas that were supposed to be producing waves of “climate refugees” and becoming uninhabitable turned out to be some of the fastest-growing places on Earth.

In the Bahamas, for example, according to the 2010 census, there was a major increase in population, going from around 300,000 in 2000 to more than 350,000 by 2010. The population of St. Lucia, meanwhile, grew by five percent during the same period. The Seychelles grew by about 10 percent. The Solomon Islands also witnessed a major population boom during that time frame, gaining another 100,000 people, or an increase of about 25 percent.

No More Snow?

For well over a decade now, climate alarmists have been claiming that snow would soon become a thing of the past. In March 2000, for example, “senior research scientist” David Viner, working at the time for the Climatic Research Unit (CRU) at the University of East Anglia, told the U.K. Independent that within “a few years,” snowfall would become “a very rare and exciting event” in Britain. “Children just aren’t going to know what snow is,” he was quoted as claiming in the article, headlined “Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past.”

The very next year, snowfall across the United Kingdom increased by more than 50 percent. In 2008, perfectly timed for a “global warming” legislation debate in Parliament, London saw its first October snow since 1934 — or possibly even 1922, according to the U.K. Register. “It is unusual to have snow this early,” a spokesperson for the alarmist U.K. Met office admitted to The Guardiannewspaper. By December of 2009, London saw its heaviest levels of snowfall in two decades. In 2010, the coldest U.K. winter since records began a century ago blanketed the islands with snow.

Al Gore is person. I asked you to explain the science. See? and then you complain when I say its a waste of time to teach you the more complex reasons global warming is real. :)

Ok teach me that global warming is real

This will be funny

Are you going to post your next documentary as this for fact????

:badgrin:

Watch the movie first then report back to me. Stop stalling. I am not going to waste my time with complex explanations that you are too dumb to understand. You have to prove yourself worthy. :)

Uh....It's pretend dude. It's devoid of facts dude. Might as well be a cartoon. Do you actually believe this shit?

I didnt ask for facts dude. I asked for a summary to prove you were intelligent enough to understand basic concepts. I guess its to complex for you eh? :)

What basic concepts that new York could freeze and be under a 1/4 mile snow in under one hour?

Ok ..

I guess you missed the part where I said its basically in slow motion eh?

I didnt ask for facts dude. I asked for a summary to prove you were intelligent enough to understand basic concepts. I guess its to complex for you eh? :)

What basic concepts? The 'concept' that a cartoon sitcom has something to do with actual reality?
You dont know how to explain the basic concept of a movie? Let me guess. Youre a conservative? :)

Forum List

Back