Global warming?

If you sincerely believe that mankind controls the climate, wait until the Sun is overhead and then hop up and down to push the planet further away from the sun. Sure by yourself you won't make a difference but call your fellow warmers over for an agw party and before ya know it, we'll be as cool as we were during the middle ages

Last edited:
If you really believe there is no greenhouse effect, get in your car, at mid-day, roll up the windows, and enjoy the effects, of redundant infrared radiation effects, which is what is happening, with the atmosphere, which is causing more heat, given increasing GHG concentrations.

If you really believe we don't need to worry about sea level rise, just go ahead and fire up the planet, since we will experience more fires, droughts, and desertification, but that sea level rise will just fall off the edge of the Earth, which is obviously flat.

Willard Meat Obamney won't release his tax returns. Willard Meat has a better chance of bullshitting Americans and getting elected, than America has, of surviving climate change, given the prevalence, of flat-earth fuckups, who want to push their bullshit, like the dead bath-house freaks, who shot speed and tricked, to shove their doses of HIV, all the way through AIDS, to death.

The bath-houses are CLOSED, the Earth is a sphere, and anti-AGW skeptics are bitches, who haven't heard of coal, oil, cars, or chainsaws. You bitches are due to go extinct, and I'm not sorry.

With the development of the world .....People should pay more attention to our global warning...
Um no.

Not really.

It's a cult religion and will fade into obscurity inside the century at longest.

I doubt it. We're building our temple on a mountain top. :eusa_angel:
We still know about the Mithra Mystery Cult, that was once the most popular roman religion out there.

How many members today? Met a Hugonaut lately?

Um no.

Not really.

It's a cult religion and will fade into obscurity inside the century at longest.

We still know about the Mithra Mystery Cult, that was once the most popular roman religion out there.

The Mithras cult was subsumed by Christianity which adopted much of its mythology.

As for Huguenots, they were garden variety Calvinists. Still plenty of them around.

If you really believe there is no greenhouse effect, get in your car, at mid-day, roll up the windows, and enjoy the effects, of redundant infrared radiation effects, which is what is happening, with the atmosphere, which is causing more heat, given increasing GHG concentrations.

Just when it seems you can't get any more stupid and crazy - you find a way!

The Mithras cult was subsumed by Christianity which adopted much of its mythology.

As for Huguenots, they were garden variety Calvinists. Still plenty of them around.
Early Christians took on some of the cult's rituals and adapted them to their purpose. Same way you see celtic and norse paganism as well. Does that mean that Christianity = Mithras Cult? Nope.

Hugonauts used a variant of Calvinist doctrine. I don't know of many Hugonaut churches around although you'll find shades of Calvinist theology around.

So, nice try, but not quite.

Just when I think he can't get any queerer, Punkotardy finds a way!

Don't forget, Punko, you don't have to worry about SLR, if you are only living a few more dog years. That melt water will just roll off the edge of the Earth, anyway, right asshole? You sure are a punkass faggot, for deleting the rest of my quotable post. I guess you don't like to split and reply.

Will Willard Meat Obamney unify the flat-earthers, to win, in November, without even releasing the relevant tax returns, 1999 through 2009, and his FBARs? That's who you're voting for, isn't it, Punkotardy?

The only solution is to send all your worldly possessions to the Goremons.

goremons_530.jpg

You just gotta stop putting up these EROTIC posters Zander. :lol:

We have impressionable profane little trolls around here that will get aroused.

It's too bad Al Gore is such a high-profile hypocrite, since he gives all the wingpunks a lot of bogus media, to play with.

Doomsdayer losing...................

The end of the world is not going to happen within our lifetimes. That’s the word from Justin Deering, author of The End of the World Delusion: How Doomsayers Endanger Society. “We’re bombarded with end-of-the-world scares practically everywhere you look,” Deering explains. Deering doesn’t care whether the claims arise from religious beliefs or scientific concerns. “It doesn’t matter to me whether they’re a preacher or a scientist, a shaman mystic or an expert researcher. If they’re saying the end is near, they’re wrong.”—

Is Energy Realism Returning To Europe?

The end of the world is not going to happen within our lifetimes. That’s the word from Justin Deering, author of The End of the World Delusion: How Doomsayers Endanger Society. “We’re bombarded with end-of-the-world scares practically everywhere you look,” Deering explains. Deering doesn’t care whether the claims arise from religious beliefs or scientific concerns. “It doesn’t matter to me whether they’re a preacher or a scientist, a shaman mystic or an expert researcher. If they’re saying the end is near, they’re wrong.”—

Gosh, suck! Your linked guy is reasonable. We are only going to eat shit, for the time being. But we won't all up and die, not yet.

Some people and a lot of animals are going to die, but we humans won't all die off, until later, when we get a real dose of disasters. The disasters we have now will include floods and droughts, in succession, which we can survive.

You might have to spit out some dose of ass and balls you happen to have in your big mouth, to kiss somebody's ass goodbye, sooner or later.

Gosh, suck! Your linked guy is reasonable. We are only going to eat shit, for the time being. But we won't all up and die, not yet.

Some people and a lot of animals are going to die, but we humans won't all die off, until later, when we get a real dose of disasters. The disasters we have now will include floods and droughts, in succession, which we can survive.

You might have to spit out some dose of ass and balls you happen to have in your big mouth, to kiss somebody's ass goodbye, sooner or later.

What can I say s0n......never been an all the time glass half full guy like you. Being perpetually miserable and not doing anything about it is gay in my book. Like I said.......guys who worry about trivial shit all the time need an adjustment of the setting screws. Dollar to a thousand stale donuts you got depression someplace in your family s0n. OCD is under the depression umbrella. You should look into it........seriously bro. Or not......

Ruminating thoughts on stupid stuff is curable via pharmachological aids. My wife couldnt leave the house without it being all nice and neat all the time........got pissy all the time...............got Lexirpo and whoooooop........life with decreased levels of misery.:clap2:
OCD is very prevelant in our society and most people navigate life just fine with it........but in a perpetual state of worry. Gay.......who the fuck needs that? Worrying over the world ending calls for an adjustment of the setting screws. Cant be done with what dumbasses call "willpower". There is no such thing.

Cant figure out this balls/ass obssession s0n, but its worth exploring...........usually related to some bad experience during adolesence.........perhaps an attempt at switch hitting gone bad.

Anyway..........clinicians now refer to it as Pure-O...............http://www.ehow.com/how_4574767_deal-obsessive-thinking.html

haters-gonna-hate-monkey-big-balls.jpg

Last edited:
The only solution is to send all your worldly possessions to the Goremons.

goremons_530.jpg

That's got to be the stupidest straw man I've ever seen.

"Hey you're kicking that man to death"

"Are you saying I have power over life and death? That's crazy *continues kicking*"

With the development of the world .....People should pay more attention to our global warning...
Um no.

Not really.

No the religion is with the deniers who have to yell conspiracy when they see all the international science communities supporting it or coincidence when temperature records keep getting broken

Were More Than 3,000 Heat Records Actually Set in June? | PBS NewsHour

Um no.

Not really.

No the religion is with the deniers who have to yell conspiracy when they see all the international science communities supporting it or coincidence when temperature records keep getting broken

yup..........but the religion is winning s0n...........:D. Nobody cares about temperature records except the k00ks.

Um no.

Not really.

And it's still not as warm as the 1930's, or the storms as violent as the 1900's or 1940's or 1860's. Right now, in WI, we've had one of the warmest summers since... wait for it... 1956. Not even up to 1930's dustbowl levels here yet.

Will it be hotter in the future? Sure thing.

Will it be cooler? Absolutely.

One thing's for sure though... it will not be man's fault.

Forum List

Back