Global Warming vs Climategate

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Astounding how the mainstream media - namely the Big Three, have yet to fully discuss one of the most important science stories of the last decade.

If you are to type in "Global Warming" on a Google search, you will return 10.3 million hits. That is for a topic that has been around for as long as the Internet era.

Type in "Climategate" on a Google search, and you come back with 26.4 million hits for a story that is roughly two weeks old.

Clearly the world is talking about this scientific scandal, as well many other modern-era media outlets, but the ABC, NBC, and CBS remain largely silent on the issue. Could it be the multiple millions in advertising revenues centered upon the Go-Green industries? Could it be they fear looking like fools for having bought into global warming nearly since its public policy inception? Or is it because those who run these networks will always remain loyal to the liberal party line?

10.3 million vs 26.4 million - and not a major network investigative story to show for it.

Remarkable...

It's all a scam. If there is any way that money can be made "saving" anything - no matter what it is - somebody will be yelling to "save" it. Al Gore and the rest of the crowd are all crooks.

Yeah Siniatra I've noticed the MSM hasn't had squat on this item.

The only channel that seems to be carrying it is Fox. Wonder why??? LIke mayby the MSM is having trouble dealing with the fact that this will really shine a light on OL'BO's green and climate change and crap and trade bs?? Heaven forbid that we taxpayers actually get the truth on something the Govt is trying to push down our throats?? Sounds like a plausible explanation to me.

Yeah Siniatra I've noticed the MSM hasn't had squat on this item.

The only channel that seems to be carrying it is Fox. Wonder why??? LIke mayby the MSM is having trouble dealing with the fact that this will really shine a light on OL'BO's green and climate change and crap and trade bs?? Heaven forbid that we taxpayers actually get the truth on something the Govt is trying to push down our throats?? Sounds like a plausible explanation to me.

It is shameful - but a clear indication of the massive ad revenue dollars that are likely tying the hands of these networks. Take note of the number of GO-GREEN related commercials you see on television. Those commercials represent millions of ad dollars.

It appears the news organizations are too afraid to yet bite the hand that feeds them.

The good news is both in other countries this does not appear to be as big a problem. Al Gore's sudden cancellation of Copenhagen is clear evidence the flat earth global warmers are now running scared...

Forum List

Back