Global warming summit will produce '300,000 TONS of C02'

I started a thread asking what people who support this event hope to see happen, law and regulation-wise.

So far, no responses.

Does anyone have any idea what these folks actually want?

Climate change is just a smoke screen for tax increases, bigger government, enacting the liberal agenda and a means for attacking the left's enemies. This is nothing new, furthering the liberal agenda via a fabricated crisis is a decades old tactic by the left. Before climate change it was global warming until that was brutally mocked and they had to change the name. Before that it was a hole in the ozone and before that it was deformed frogs and before that it was the spotted owl, and on and on.

You have to realize these people are unrepentant liars and filth, that's who you are dealing with.

These AGW morons aren't even addressing the real problem facing the earth-----------------pollution.

Pollution destroys our water and our air----------------BUT POLLUTION DOES NOT CAUSE CLIMATE CHANGE.

Forget the climate change hoax and address the real problem.

Oh, that's right, if you cannot connect pollution to climate you cannot control the actions of human beings. We get it.
The Left NEVER addresses the real problems. They prefer imaginary ones that make them rich and powerful.
Again..... I like the explanation that libs go for what feels good...rather than what works.

These AGW morons aren't even addressing the real problem facing the earth-----------------pollution.

Pollution destroys our water and our air----------------BUT POLLUTION DOES NOT CAUSE CLIMATE CHANGE.

Forget the climate change hoax and address the real problem.

Oh, that's right, if you cannot connect pollution to climate you cannot control the actions of human beings. We get it.
The Left NEVER addresses the real problems. They prefer imaginary ones that make them rich and powerful.
Again..... I like the explanation that libs go for what feels good...rather than what works.
That only applies to joe six pack liberal.

The elite Left is all about acquiring power and wealth. AGW is a perfect hoax for accomplishing their goals.

I will do just the opposite of algore is telling everyone else to do, being the hypocrite that he is...

thecopritual.png

You cannot make this stuff up, serious. The man is a clueless dumb phuck.

So Obama just claimed the only place mass shootings occur is in America....and he said it while standing in PARIS.

And REPUBLICANS are the insensitive and stupid ones?!

I was just reading that. as he was in Paris where 200 people just died from guns, knives and bombs. the man is freaking insane. how anyone still believe a word from his mouth. I just shake my head in embarrassment and shame he become a President

Last edited:
I mean the RWers here aren't objecting to GW because they know anything about science... It is just team politics...

The Koch basically bought their position... Christians used to be about saving the Planet, it was a Christian kind of thing to do...

The musings of a nincompoop

You see what I am getting at.

Here is a personal insult, not actually addressing the topic. This is any discussion or debate is admission of defeat as it shows a lack of ability to discuss the topic.

The deniers have used this tactic on this board for years and not only on this subject.

Now comes a piece of already refuted bogus science(failed scientific review process) or a conspiracy theory (with no scientific review process).

Then they will claim we refuse to discuss the science, when in fact we spent years discussing it and claim to the same conclusion.

So again I will ask for the deniers best paper which has been through the review process and has not been refuted since. Before we asked for three but that seemed to hard for the deniers... So give us your best shot.

Just One... If you give a list we can just pick one a make that bogus, thus your whole list is bogus.

Before you start you know every major scientific organisation in the world has said GW is happening and we are the cause.

So I persume after three pages of nonsense, none of ye can actually produce some scientific evidence supporting your denial...

This is why ye are jokes and the world is laughing at your ignorance...
You have spent the last 3 page ignoring the rest of the world, every major sictific organisation, Catholic Church, Episcopal Church, Methodist church, Baptist Church.... I could list the scientists...

But ye bunch of rejects think you know better...

When asked for proof you ignore it... eventually you find some articale written by someone that didn't happen and the whole science is bogus(this is not how science works)..

So you can continue on congratulating yourself

I mean the RWers here aren't objecting to GW because they know anything about science... It is just team politics...

The Koch basically bought their position... Christians used to be about saving the Planet, it was a Christian kind of thing to do...

The musings of a nincompoop

You see what I am getting at.

Here is a personal insult, not actually addressing the topic. This is any discussion or debate is admission of defeat as it shows a lack of ability to discuss the topic.

The deniers have used this tactic on this board for years and not only on this subject.

Now comes a piece of already refuted bogus science(failed scientific review process) or a conspiracy theory (with no scientific review process).

Then they will claim we refuse to discuss the science, when in fact we spent years discussing it and claim to the same conclusion.

So again I will ask for the deniers best paper which has been through the review process and has not been refuted since. Before we asked for three but that seemed to hard for the deniers... So give us your best shot.

Just One... If you give a list we can just pick one a make that bogus, thus your whole list is bogus.

Before you start you know every major scientific organisation in the world has said GW is happening and we are the cause.

So I persume after three pages of nonsense, none of ye can actually produce some scientific evidence supporting your denial...

This is why ye are jokes and the world is laughing at your ignorance...
You have spent the last 3 page ignoring the rest of the world, every major sictific organisation, Catholic Church, Episcopal Church, Methodist church, Baptist Church.... I could list the scientists...

But ye bunch of rejects think you know better...

When asked for proof you ignore it... eventually you find some articale written by someone that didn't happen and the whole science is bogus(this is not how science works)..

So you can continue on congratulating yourself

There is no proof that man made pollution is causing the climate of planet earth to change. NONE, ZERO, ZILCH.

The climate of earth has been changing for hundreds of millions of years and will be changing hundreds of millions of years from now. the acts of humans have never had anything to do with it.

A sunspot eruption or a 1/10 degree wobble of the earth's axis would cause more climate change than 5000 years of human activity.

Man made climate change is a hoax designed to turn more power over to governments and take money and freedom away from the citizens of our planet.

If you libs want a cause to get spun up about, take on pollution of air and water. That is a real cause. But don't fall for the bullshit that pollution causes climate change.

Forum List

Back