Global Warming Question

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Q. How much must we reduce CO2 emissions down from the current 410PPM in order to stop Global Warming?

A. $15 Trillion

Al Gore’s New Group Demands $15 Trillion To Fight Global Warming

A group of executives who want to fight global warming has published a new report calling for countries to spend up to $600 billion a year over the next two decades to boost green energy deployment and energy efficiency equipment.

The Energy Transitions Commission’s (ETC) report claims “additional investments of around $300-$600 billion per annum do not pose a major macroeconomic challenge,” which they say will help the world meet the goals laid out in the Paris agreement."

Wait, I just saw a thread by Matthew a few weeks ago that told me Green energy techs didn't need anymore subsidies?

Wtf?

Someone is lying to me here.

lol

Somehow I have a feeling, even when they are given this money, (and it will happen,) two things will happen;

1) They won't meet their Co2 targets, because warming is the cause of increased Co2, not the reverse;

and

2) When they don't meet their targets, they will demand more money from the poor and middle class to re-mediate the effects of weather change and to continue their scams.

"But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy..." -- IPCC

Q. How much must we reduce CO2 emissions down from the current 410PPM in order to stop Global Warming?

A. $15 Trillion

A group of executives who want to fight global warming has published a new report calling for countries to spend up to $600 billion a year over the next two decades to boost green energy deployment and energy efficiency equipment.

The Energy Transitions Commission’s (ETC) report claims “additional investments of around $300-$600 billion per annum do not pose a major macroeconomic challenge,” which they say will help the world meet the goals laid out in the Paris agreement."
Did you hear Exxon found proof global warming is real and they shelved their findings?

A. $15 Trillion

Did you hear Exxon found proof global warming is real and they shelved their findings?

Yeah, sure they did.

They also invented a carburetor that gets 8,000 miles to the gallon but they shelved that too

http://www.ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar5/wg1/WG1AR5_Chapter12_FINAL.pdf

What;'s that? You wanted to troll and cry and refuse discuss actual science? Aww, poor babies. I'm so mean, bringing facts and data into Frank's troll-o-rama.

Low and high emission scenarios have a 3C difference in a century. An additional 3C roasts the planet pretty damn bad. The damage from that makes $15 trillion look like the bargain of the century.

faq12-1Fig1.png

http://www.ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar5/wg1/WG1AR5_Chapter12_FINAL.pdf

What;'s that? You wanted to troll and cry and refuse discuss actual science? Aww, poor babies. I'm so mean, bringing facts and data into Frank's troll-o-rama.

Low and high emission scenarios have a 3C difference in a century. An additional 3C roasts the planet pretty damn bad. The damage from that makes $15 trillion look like the bargain of the century.

faq12-1Fig1.png

"We don't have lab work, we have computer scenarios" -- AGW Cult

Forum List

Back