GLOBAL WARMING? NASA says Antarctic has been COOLING for past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and Antarctica is THE WHOLE WORLD, right?

dn17864-2_800.jpg

Besides, Antarctica has seen some of the lowest increases in temperatures over the last 125 years.

That must be the NOAA map.
You can tell by the lies....

NOAA still refuses to release Congressionally subpoenaed emails...

“The American people have every right to be suspicious when NOAA alters data to get the politically correct results they want and then refuses to reveal how those decisions were made," Smith said in a statement. "NOAA needs to come clean about why they altered the data to get the results they needed to advance this administration's extreme climate change agenda.”

The NOAA says it has provided all necessary documents and data as well as multiple in-person briefings -- but made clear it does not plan to provide the private communications of scientists due to a long-standing practice in the scientific community of keeping such information private in order to encourage open discussion.

Smith's committee says it does not recognize the confidentiality interest as a legitimate exemption, and still wants communications between NOAA employees. A committee aide told FoxNews.com the subpoena was not just about communication between scientists, but the entire decision-making process behind the report.

“These are government employees using government email making decisions that have potentially far-reaching implications and it’s the committee’s role to understand the full context of that decision-making process,” the aide said.

Underlying Smith's quest for records is a suspicion that the agency's study was politically influenced.

'Come clean': Rep battles agency over subpoena for climate study records | Fox News

It's pretty clear there are some shenanigans going on when they refuse to back up their claims by showing data and method.
It's right up there with pleading the fifth and hilarys emails in terms of obvious malfeasance.

Data and method have been clearly shown. You are just on a witch hunt in hopes that some private communications can be turned into another manufactured scandal.

Bull Shit!

:bsflag:

Your side likes to keep it hidden. Where are Michal Mann's data, methods and math? have you seen them anywhere?

This is the same situation that is occurring in the USA. According to NASA data found here: Climate at a Glance | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)

GLOBAL WARMING? NASA says Antarctic has been COOLING for past SIX years

An intensive scientific study of both Earth's poles has found that from 2009 to 2016 overall temperature has dropped in the southern polar region.

NASA’s Operation IceBridge is an airborne survey of polar ice and has finalised two overlapping research campaigns at both the poles.

In the last few weeks NASA has revealed the overall amount ofice has increased at the Antarctic and the amount of sea ice has also extended.

You must be right because we all know internet trolls with a Hannity education are much more qualified to make those decisions than scientists.are.

Well since you are doing the trolling I must assume you are an authority. I am not sure what more you would want. I provided a link to a study and a link to NOAA data. Being a human being troll I would think you would be able to make an informed decision without someone telling you what to think. At least on the level of a discussion board. It is not like we are making federal policy.

Of course,I'm not an authority, and you aren't either. I am always amused at the number of instant experts the right produces after listening to right wing radio.

Your a legend in your own mind.. Those voices in your head must get tiresome....

How about you try and find some real science and come back with more than left wing deceptions and lies.

And what is your background in the study of climate science?

Bachelors in Atmospheric Physics. Certified Meteorologist.
Currently working on masters sign off and PHD preparations.

And You?

You must be right because we all know internet trolls with a Hannity education are much more qualified to make those decisions than scientists.are.

Well since you are doing the trolling I must assume you are an authority. I am not sure what more you would want. I provided a link to a study and a link to NOAA data. Being a human being troll I would think you would be able to make an informed decision without someone telling you what to think. At least on the level of a discussion board. It is not like we are making federal policy.

Of course,I'm not an authority, and you aren't either. I am always amused at the number of instant experts the right produces after listening to right wing radio.

Your a legend in your own mind.. Those voices in your head must get tiresome....

How about you try and find some real science and come back with more than left wing deceptions and lies.

And You?

And there goes bulldog....

dn17864-2_800.jpg

Besides, Antarctica has seen some of the lowest increases in temperatures over the last 125 years.

“The American people have every right to be suspicious when NOAA alters data to get the politically correct results they want and then refuses to reveal how those decisions were made," Smith said in a statement. "NOAA needs to come clean about why they altered the data to get the results they needed to advance this administration's extreme climate change agenda.”

The NOAA says it has provided all necessary documents and data as well as multiple in-person briefings -- but made clear it does not plan to provide the private communications of scientists due to a long-standing practice in the scientific community of keeping such information private in order to encourage open discussion.

Smith's committee says it does not recognize the confidentiality interest as a legitimate exemption, and still wants communications between NOAA employees. A committee aide told FoxNews.com the subpoena was not just about communication between scientists, but the entire decision-making process behind the report.

“These are government employees using government email making decisions that have potentially far-reaching implications and it’s the committee’s role to understand the full context of that decision-making process,” the aide said.

Underlying Smith's quest for records is a suspicion that the agency's study was politically influenced.

'Come clean': Rep battles agency over subpoena for climate study records | Fox News

It's pretty clear there are some shenanigans going on when they refuse to back up their claims by showing data and method.
It's right up there with pleading the fifth and hilarys emails in terms of obvious malfeasance.

Data and method have been clearly shown. You are just on a witch hunt in hopes that some private communications can be turned into another manufactured scandal.

Bull Shit!

Your side likes to keep it hidden. Where are Michal Mann's data, methods and math? have you seen them anywhere?

Not surprising that you would mention Michel Mann, since he was chosen as a target. Fortunately, The Virginia Supreme Court agreed that his unpublished research and e-mails about global warming, written when he was still at the school, were exempt from the Virginia Freedom of Information Act. His published works are well documented, and are fair game. It's the unpublished works that the right is pissing their panties over. Like I said......a witch hunt

Bull Shit!

Not surprising that you would mention Michel Mann, since he was chosen as a target. Fortunately, The Virginia Supreme Court agreed that his unpublished research and e-mails about global warming, written when he was still at the school, were exempt from the Virginia Freedom of Information Act. His published works are well documented, and are fair game. It's the unpublished works that the right is pissing their panties over. Like I said......a witch hunt

Funny you should show that hiding your data methods and math is common among the alarmist clans. You provide no proof yet you want us to bow to your authority. A witch hunt is a hunt where no proof exists, yet you hide your data and methods from plain view. The evidence exists so this is not a witch hunt. This is not how science works. It appears you dont have a clue nor do you want one. Your religion trumps logic and science.

Last edited:

Currently working on masters sign off and PHD preparations.

And You?

Right. I'm sure you are quite proud of your degree from the University of Right Wing Radio.

All you have is adhomenim attacks and left wing talking points. You have not one functioning brain cell. You are what we like to call a low information (no information - do as your told) voter. A fool and a useful idiot.

You might want to look up how Hitler, Mao, and Stalin treated their useful idiots when they were done with them. You might want to wake up before they bulldoze earth over you.

Right wing rule #1.......When you are shown to be a fool, make a comparison to Hitler and run.

Bwhaaaaaaaaaaa

You fail so miserably it is stunning.. Did you take lessons from Mann and Crick on reading graphs too?

Bull Shit!

Funny you should show that hiding your data methods and math is common among the alarmist clans. You provide no proof yet you want us to bow to your authority. A witch hunt is a hunt where no proof exists, yet you hide your data and methods from plain view. This is not how science works. It appears you dont have a clue nor do you want one. Your religion trumps logic and science.

What right do you think you have to anyone's unpublished research?

They were done ON PUBLIC FUNDS which gives us all the right to that research! Further, their research is changing public policy. This directly affects my income, it directly affects ME, which gives me standing in any court to see it and refute it.

Unpublished my ass. Did mikey publish his tree proxies paper or not? Did the US EPA changing its policy or not?

dn17864-2_800.jpg

Pretty graph of the world.
Do tell us how they got temperature data in Antartica, central Brazil, central Africa, North Pole etc in 1890.
Like all Gorebal warmers it's all BS.
They gave Mann a red crayon and told him to go at it...

Bull Shit!

Funny you should show that hiding your data methods and math is common among the alarmist clans. You provide no proof yet you want us to bow to your authority. A witch hunt is a hunt where no proof exists, yet you hide your data and methods from plain view. This is not how science works. It appears you dont have a clue nor do you want one. Your religion trumps logic and science.

They were done ON PUBLIC FUNDS which gives us all the right to that research! Further, their research is changing public policy. This directly affects my income, it directly affects ME, which gives me standing in any court to see it and refute it.

Unpublished my ass. Did mikey publish his tree proxies paper or not? Did the US EPA changing its policy or not?

If you are upset, you probably need to give the Virginia Supreme court a call and explain why they are wrong. I'm sure you can convince them to change their minds.

Bull Shit!

If you are upset, you probably need to give the Virginia Supreme court a call and explain why they are wrong. I'm sure you can convince them to change their minds.

AH yes... The left wing, law making court, and political activist judges... If SCOTUS had any real balls they would throw out that ruling as it is illegal in all respects.

Just one more reason to not trust a dog with an ass for a face.. You cant tell which ass is talking.. I will leave you to chasing your own tail.. Enough of your circular logical fallacies and appeals to authority without producing even one scientific fact or empirically observed evidence.

I learned long ago you cant reason with a fool.

Last edited:

AH yes... The left wing, law making court, and political activist judges... If SCOTUS had any real balls they would throw out that ruling as it is illegal in all respects.

Just one more reason to not trust a dog with an ass for a face.. You cant tell which ass is talking.. I will leave you to chasing your own tail.. Enough of your circular logical fallacies and appeals to authority without producing even one scientific fact or empirically observed evidence.

It would be as dumb for me to try to argue scientific theory on a subject that I'm not qualified in as it is for you to do the same. If your ideas have merit, then why haven't you been able to convince the majority of experts in the field?
Like the graphic in post #4 the "experts" made?
Do tell us how temperature readings were recorded at the poles and central Brazil in 1890 to create this graphic.
You people are sheep.

It would be as dumb for me to try to argue scientific theory on a subject that I'm not qualified in as it is for you to do the same. If your ideas have merit, then why haven't you been able to convince the majority of experts in the field?
Do tell us how temperature readings were recorded at the poles and central Brazil in 1890 to create this graphic.
You people are sheep.

Got it. Experts aren't as knowledgeable as internet rangers with a good am radio degree. Try to keep that in mind the next time you need tour car worked on, or your appendix removed.

You people are sheep.

Got it. Experts aren't as knowledgeable as internet rangers with a good am radio degree. Try to keep that in mind the next time you need tour car worked on, or your appendix removed.
Unlike the left, I don't turn off my brain and follow "experts" without question.
Case in point is post #4. He put that up because he is a gullible idiot believing everything told to him without question.

If my doctor says I need X, I am going to do my own homework to verify to the best of my ability. And Gorebal Warmers are just sheep as evidenced in post #4.

dn17864-2_800.jpg

Looks like you need to send this map to NOAA.

From the above linked site:

View attachment 55727

Yeah, because my map shows 125 years, and your chart shows the last 15 years.

Did you never think that these might, just possibly, be different?

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

Say....Why you got this disclaimer on that post?
POST DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT ENDORSE NOR FACT CHECKED ARTICLES POSTED BY ME. IT IS UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL POSTER TO DETERMINE IN THEIR MIND THE ACCURACY OF LINKS.

So if any body calls you a lying cheating phony sack of shit you can point to that disclaimer? Yeah, I thought so.

Cuz if I go to the real NOAA graph here: Climate at a Glance | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI) I get the real deal which shows an upward trend that somebody has altered, possibly at this site: Global Warming is not due to human contribution of - Page 237 - Global Terrorism & War where I find your altered version.

Liar.

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

Yeah, because my map shows 125 years, and your chart shows the last 15 years.

Did you never think that these might, just possibly, be different?
So who took the temperatures at the poles in 1890?

What a dumbass sheeple.

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

Say....Why you got this disclaimer on that post?
POST DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT ENDORSE NOR FACT CHECKED ARTICLES POSTED BY ME. IT IS UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL POSTER TO DETERMINE IN THEIR MIND THE ACCURACY OF LINKS.

So if any body calls you a lying cheating phony sack of shit you can point to that disclaimer? Yeah, I thought so.

Cuz if I go to the real NOAA graph here: Climate at a Glance | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI) I get the real deal which shows an upward trend that somebody has altered, possibly at this site: Global Warming is not due to human contribution of - Page 237 - Global Terrorism & War where I find your altered version.

Liar.

Well I see the Internet has created another coward bully.

Could you least do yourself the dignity to tell me what I lied about? The disclaimer isn't for what I post it is for the articles I link to. One of the other Internet created bullies accused me of lying because of links posted. I have made mistakes but never lied. As you have clearly lied about me.

I never said that NOAA doesn't show an increase in global anomally. Did you get that? You said temperatrure and if you go to the site that I PROVIDED everyone you will see that for global temperatues it is not as YOU say, it is not temperature it is temperature anomally. Does that make you a liar, well I would let you be the judge. You know yourself better then anyone and in my opinion you call people liars because that is what you wholesale in doing.

What I have always said is if you go to the NOAA site you will see that they show a negative trend for the last 15 years which I will clearly show you. After that an honest trustworthy person would retract what you posted. So I don't expect you to do so because you are neither.

upload_2015-11-27_22-30-3.png

dn17864-2_800.jpg

If it doesn't agree with me, it's a lie.

Great debating skill that.

NOT!

Read the post 48.

I never was quite sure what the colorful map was suppose to show. Red is warmer? By how much warmer? Warmer for the last 5, 10, 15 or 1 year? At least if you go to the NOAA site you can do treads and baselines to your heart content. You will see that global temperature anomaly does in fact show and upward trend. The tread for the US, for at least the last 15 years, is down. I realize that the US is only 2 percent of the world's land mass. But I do believe smaller samples have been used to prove a theory. BTW the NOAA site gives average temperature for the US not anomaly which might be what your map shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back