Global warming my A$$

Lonestar_logic

Republic of Texas
May 13, 2009
It snowing in Houston, Texas. The earliest recorded snowfall in history!!!

dec09+009.JPG

Cold spell continues, but snow unlikely in Dallas-Fort Worth | Weather | Star-Telegram.com

Hello, I'm here from a university in England, we need to have all your data on this event. Let's see, change this from a fahrenheit sign to celsius. That ought to do it. Okay, you didn't see snow today, it was an atomspheric disturbance caused by a weather balloon which released huge volumes of carbon dioxide. Man-made problem. Stop driving you car for four months and it will all go way.

Not long ago today i was talking to a friend in San Antonio Texas it was 34F. It's about 40F now and in New Jersey it's 52F. Where's ALGORE when ya need him? :clap2: OH, "THEY" are predicting SNOW for us tommorrow,YES!!
Encore AL..Encore!! :clap2:, dang opportunist #%#$@%.

Last edited:
Not long ago today i was talking to a friend in San Antonio Texas it was 34F. It's about 40F now and in New Jersey it's 52F. Where's ALGORE when ya need him? :clap2: OH, "THEY" are predicting SNOW for us tommorrow,YES!!

i hope you never have kids

And your point is? :lol::lol: Too friggen funny some of the replies in here. And thanks for wishing me the best, NOT

Last edited:
Snow in Houston. Wow. Though my mom assures me that it happens every ten years or so, the last time I remember it happening I was but a young lad attending Cynthia Ann Parker Elementary School. That would have been sometime in the '70s.

It snowing in Houston, Texas. The earliest recorded snowfall in history!!!

dec09+009.JPG

Cold spell continues, but snow unlikely in Dallas-Fort Worth | Weather | Star-Telegram.com

... another great example of the failure of science education in america ....

Funny how they only take in the information that makes them feel right.

They seemed to have missed the whole reason GW going to be bad for the earthlings.

It will cause crazy weather shifts just like this one

And your point is? :lol::lol: Too friggen funny some of the replies in here. And thanks for wishing me the best, NOT

He's pissed about something. He neg repped me and said I couldn't get into community college. :lol: I guess MSU will be calling me to get my Bachelors of Science back huh?

He's pissed about something. He neg repped me and said I couldn't get into community college. :lol: I guess MSU will be calling me to get my Bachelors of Science back huh?

Blu probably got kicked out of trade school, and is having a bad day of it.

Blu probably got kicked out of trade school, and is having a bad day of it.

...or the fertility clinic called back with bad news.

Forum List

Back