Global Warming might be caused by Astrology, according to SD

They're basically right...Gullible warming is a lot like horoscopes.

Too hot?...Gullible warming
Too cold?...Gullible warming
Drought?...Gullible warming
Deluge?...Gullible warming.
Porridge too hot?...Gullible warming.
Male pattern baldness?...Gullible warming.

Its quite possible. I've read numerous reports of this Planet X system moving closer to our galaxy (this includes planets Nibiru, Nemesis, etc if I am not mistaken). The approaching planets are said to cause pole reversal and/or magnetic changes on our planet (extreme weather conditions, mass deaths of animals, etc). Nibiru aka The Destroyer aka Wormwood is said to be moving closer into our galaxy and this will result in pole reversal and/or magnetic changes in the sun, which causes unusual solar activity.
The UnMuseum - The X Planets

Its quite possible. I've read numerous reports of this Planet X system moving closer to our galaxy (this includes planets Nibiru, Nemesis, etc if I am not mistaken). The approaching planets are said to cause pole reversal and/or magnetic changes on our planet (extreme weather conditions, mass deaths of animals, etc). Nibiru aka The Destroyer aka Wormwood is said to be moving closer into our galaxy and this will result in pole reversal and/or magnetic changes in the sun, which causes unusual solar activity.

That would properly be astronomy, not astrology.

The thread is four years old and the OP link lost, so I guess we'll never know what "SD" stands for. Apparently the city of San Diego has some original ideas. :dunno:

The thread is four years old and the OP link lost, so I guess we'll never know what "SD" stands for. Apparently the city of San Diego has some original ideas. :dunno:

Read this article about the difference between astrology and astronomy. In my opinion, both can be relevant in this post.

Read this article about the difference between astrology and astronomy. In my opinion, both can be relevant in this post.

Yes I know what the difference is, I've dabbled in both. Astronomy is the study of the placement and makeup of celestial bodies; astrology seeks to interpret what those placements mean. But you didn't link your article. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
I'm thinking SD in this case is "South Dakota", given the word "legislator" in post 2. States have legislatures, cities have councils.

Checking up ... yep, South Dakota. Here's the text of the bill passed by the South Dakota house.
---
That there are a variety of climatological, meteorological, astrological, thermological, cosmological, and ecological dynamics that can effect world weather phenomena and that the significance and interrelativity of these factors is largely speculative.
---

The South Dakota senate, alas, added an amendment removing the "astrological" part. As well as the "thermological" part, whatever that is.

Forum List

Back