Global Warming is just a week away, what will you do to prepare for it?

What will you do to prepare for next weeks global warming?

• Nothing, as it wont affect me.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Go out and buy toilet paper.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Get some food and water, as pipes just might burst do to the warming event.

• Make sure i have fuel for my emergency generator, as power lines could melt from all the heat.

• Run around yelling and screaming that Global Warming is real, and is causing such cold weather.

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Polar vortex unleashed: Severe cold snap likely in U.S. next week
The bitter cold air is expected to first arrive in the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Sunday. It should reach Chicago on Tuesday and the northeast United States by Wednesday or Thursday.

While subject to change, the GFS model predicts temperatures from Chicago to western Montana to be 30 to 50 degrees colder than normal next Wednesday morning.

AAlgvD1.img
© PivotalWeather.com Temperature difference from normal predicted by GFS model next Wednesday morning.

The bitter cold air is expected to first arrive in the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Sunday. It should reach Chicago on Tuesday and the northeast United States by Wednesday or Thursday.

While subject to change, the GFS model predicts temperatures from Chicago to western Montana to be 30 to 50 degrees colder than normal next Wednesday morning.

AAlgvD1.img
© PivotalWeather.com Temperature difference from normal predicted by GFS model next Wednesday morning.
I still wish to know where this cold air mass is coming from, I mean the arctic is warm. The weather dudes/ dudettes keep calling it an arctic plunge. how?

With Pruitt dismantling the EPA from the inside, I'm not worried in the slightest bit. In fact I think the world's gonna be a cooler place when the sociopaths behind the hoax lose all those subsidies.

With Pruitt dismantling the EPA from the inside, I'm not worried in the slightest bit. In fact I think the world's gonna be a cooler place when the sociopaths behind the hoax lose all those subsidies.

Well now, so you think that the orange clown can just wave his hand, and the regulation go away? The asshole is going to find that the 3500 or so lawsuits that he has been is so far is just the prelude to 10's of thousands that will result from such actions. And there will be people that will do all they can to counter any of his attempts at misgovernment at every level, right down to the county and city level. You assholes played that game with President Obama, now you will get it back in spades.

Well now, so you think that the orange clown can just wave his hand, and the regulation go away? The asshole is going to find that the 3500 or so lawsuits that he has been is so far is just the prelude to 10's of thousands that will result from such actions. And there will be people that will do all they can to counter any of his attempts at misgovernment at every level, right down to the county and city level. You assholes played that game with President Obama, now you will get it back in spades.
dude, there are no laws in place. none to be concerned with CO2. If you know of one, please present it. All the actions from obummer were EOs and those will be canceled. So. I'm laughing at your post at this time. nonnie nonnie boo boo.

dude, there are no laws in place. none to be concerned with CO2. If you know of one, please present it. All the actions from obummer were EOs and those will be canceled. So. I'm laughing at your post at this time. nonnie nonnie boo boo.

Even bed wetters who fund democrook objectives aren't going to piss away too much money on a lost cause. The meat puppet faggot's "accomplishments" are all based on fiat. It can all be undone with a few mouse clicks at this point. Purge the econazis out of the EPA and set it back to doing what it's supposed to do. Enough of the MMGW hoax.

I could use a nice bit of Global Warming right now. It's freakin' cold!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AAlgvD1.img
This is called "winter".

It has been happening every 12 months for the past 4 billion years.

AAlgvD1.img
This is called "winter".

It has been happening every 12 months for the past 4 billion years.
I thought climate changed?

Forum List

Back