Global Warming is BS,This is how it will END

The projected end is, reassuringly, 20 billion years away.

I dont buy it for a second.

How do you explain documentaries like Star Trek and Star Wars??

We'll be fine, and it doesnt even really matter to us anyways, lets the kids worry about it.

For the big rip to be true, we would have to be accelerating at an increasing rate, which is just not proven. It would mean that every billion years, the critical rate of expansion would increase by 10 percent to reach the estimated speed of light in 20 billion years. There is no way to prove that.

Secondly, the suns heat will destroy the earth, not the the entire universe which is what they are referring to. That wont matter though, because in order for organic life to sustain for a long period of time, we would have to find a white dwarf to live off of, which will be hard considering they are light years away and we cant travel at the speed of light.

Life will be irrelevant, billions of years before our sun dies. So dont worry about the so called "big rip".

Life will be irrelevant, billions of years before our sun dies. So dont worry.

I agree with you,

Again I remind you, that by then our mission will be as such;

To explore strange new worlds
To seek out new life and new civilizations
To boldly go where no man has gone before

For the big rip to be true, we would have to be accelerating at an increasing rate, which is just not proven. It would mean that every billion years, the critical rate of expansion would increase by 10 percent to reach the estimated speed of light in 20 billion years. There is no way to prove that.

Secondly, the suns heat will destroy the earth, not the the entire universe which is what they are referring to. That wont matter though, because in order for organic life to sustain for a long period of time, we would have to find a white dwarf to live off of, which will be hard considering they are light years away and we cant travel at the speed of light.

Life will be irrelevant, billions of years before our sun dies. So dont worry about the so called "big rip".

Damn what a response... do you work for NASA?

Forum List

Back