Global warming increases hurricane intensity, right?

Don't let facts cloud your opinion, it snows almost every year at Sea-Tac...for 49 years of compiled data it has snowed an average of inches 11.8" yearly...

SEATTLE SEA-TAC AP, WA 49 5.0 1.6 1.4 0.1 T 0.0 T 0.0 T 0.0 1.2 2.5 11.8

National - Average Snowfall

Shit, you do realize that that's a lot of snow for us, downtown Seattle doesn't normally get any, but we've had snow "storms" ... which don't always accumulate anyway. But meh, believe what you want, just don't try force the rest of us anymore, mmmkay?

Don't let facts cloud your opinion, it snows almost every year at Sea-Tac...for 49 years of compiled data it has snowed an average of inches 11.8" yearly...

Shit, you do realize that that's a lot of snow for us, downtown Seattle doesn't normally get any, but we've had snow "storms" ... which don't always accumulate anyway. But meh, believe what you want, just don't try force the rest of us anymore, mmmkay?

WOW! Denial is easy for ya huh? These are stats, DATA from the airport. It snows in Seattle, almost EVERY year. There's nothing for me to believe one way or the other, it's just a fact, it snows in the PNW, period, and that includes downtown Seatlle...another failed attempt to label me...

WOW! Denial is easy for ya huh? These are stats, DATA from the airport. It snows in Seattle, almost EVERY year. There's nothing for me to believe one way or the other, it's just a fact, it snows in the PNW, period, and that includes downtown Seatlle...another failed attempt to label me...

The airport is several miles south of downtown ...

Temperature IS one the major ingredients for huricanes...

That's like saying flour is one of the ingredients for cake. Flour alone does not a hurricane make.

Correct, but without the right temperatures it's impossible for a hurricane to form.
So as I posted, it's the main ingredient for a hurricane....or the starting one...

Wait, you mean since the beginning of time before man was even around we were causing Global Warming?

BBB and RGS, you guys really need to differentiate between AGW and GW so you don't sound so ignorant, fools...

Wow. All that warm water in the ocean isn't helping. It was just a level 2 this morning. Fred is collapsing, about to be downgraded to a tropical depression.

They call it that because it depresses them when Hurricanes don't get all tuffy and stuff and hit the US mainland. Really ruins their hopes enormously.

Wonder what happened?

Last edited:
BBB and RGS, you guys really need to differentiate between AGW and GW so you don't sound so ignorant, fools...
The real ignorant fools are the ones who claim that 3% (man's contribution) of the total CO2 output of the planet (a mere .03% of atmospheric gasses itself) is responsible for worldwide temperatures and weather patterns.

Foo.

Now that GWB is not in office the evil James-Bond style weather-control villian of the GOP must have just lost interest in his/her desire for world domination through oppression.

Fuck Kyoto. Fuck all international injustice.

The real ignorant fools are the ones who claim that 3% (man's contribution) of the total CO2 output of the planet (a mere .03% of atmospheric gasses itself) is responsible for worldwide temperatures and weather patterns.

Foo.

hence my comment to be accurate between the 2 when discussing the subject

"According to Al Gore", the politician, lol, he made a 100,000,000 on promoting global warming after making laws and authorizing studies on global warming while gore was Vice President.

Dont see a bit of corruption, self interest, make laws, commision studies, than get rich from them.

so simple

"According to Al Gore", the politician, lol, he made a 100,000,000 on promoting global warming after making laws and authorizing studies on global warming while gore was Vice President.

Dont see a bit of corruption, self interest, make laws, commision studies, than get rich from them.

so simple

And such a fucking lie.

Forum List

Back