Global warming in action....right before our eyes

Thanks again, I guess, for showing us that the folks on the other side of this argument lie like dogs. Or perhaps just you.

Anyone interested in examining the evidence can easily read "The Physical Science Basis" at www.ipcc.ch. Or feel free to read the thousands of peer reviewed studies, many of which that report assesses.

PS: Thanks for continuing to quote me in your sig. It's probably better advertising than I could arrange on my own.
I'm still waiting on the excerpt you feel provides your evidence out of that IPCC report. Still nothing.

Hope you can stand a long wait....like till the end of time and then some.

Thanks again, I guess, for showing us that the folks on the other side of this argument lie like dogs. Or perhaps just you.

Anyone interested in examining the evidence can easily read "The Physical Science Basis" at www.ipcc.ch. Or feel free to read the thousands of peer reviewed studies, many of which that report assesses.

PS: Thanks for continuing to quote me in your sig. It's probably better advertising than I could arrange on my own.

And as easy as it would be, if you weren't a bald faced liar, to copy your post and put it here to slap me down....you don't do it....instead you try and claim that you did post the evidence I asked for rather than just bring it here....that is the problem with being a liar in a place like this crick...you get exposed in short order....like now..

You keep calling me a liar but have yet to prove it. You've yet to even provide evidence. You've yet to even suggest where the evidence that I was lying might be. What's the problem?

And as easy as it would be, if you weren't a bald faced liar, to copy your post and put it here to slap me down....you don't do it....instead you try and claim that you did post the evidence I asked for rather than just bring it here....that is the problem with being a liar in a place like this crick...you get exposed in short order....like now..

You keep calling me a liar but have yet to prove it. You've yet to even provide evidence. You've yet to even suggest where the evidence that I was lying might be. What's the problem?

You are kidding....right skid mark? Every time you fail to provide the observed, measured, quantified evidence supporting the A in AGW that you claim to have posted you prove it for me... All I need to to prove claim is to keep pointing out that you aren't posting what would be so easy to post since you claimed to have already posted it at least once....thus proving the lie....and you would rather be called a liar than to admit that you never posted the requested evidence because it doesn't exist.

Like dogs.

Yep...if you didn't lie like a dog you could post the observed, measured, quantified evidence in support of the A in AGW that you claim that you posted....I can do this on and on and every time you say something stupid instead of simply posting what you claim to have already posted, it just reinforces what a liar you are.

Back on topic......

Global Warming in Action, Right Before Our Eyes

Stronger storms were predicted.....and stronger storms are happening.

Super typhoon Nepartak causes devastation across Taiwan's coastline
Cars overturned and roofs torn off as first major storm of the season hits eastern coast with winds of up to 234km/h
7 July 2016

China braces as super typhoon Nepartak kills three in Taiwan
Winds of 200km as 37,000 people evacuated on China’s eastern coast and flights and trains cancelled
8 July 2016

Super typhoon Nepartak: six dead in China as tens of thousands flee storm
Nearly 2,000 homes destroyed as storm brings chaos to China’s south-eastern coast after hitting Taiwan
11 July 2016

More than 420,000 people flee as Nepartak makes landfall in China
July 9, 2016

Continuing ON TOPIC from post #246.....

China’s Worst Flood In Decades Has Decimated Its Farmland
Modern Farmer
By Dan Nosowitz
July 12, 2016
(excerpts)
The worst flooding since 1998 is wreaking havoc on Taiwan and, especially, southern mainland China. The death count is nearing 200, and the effects may go on for much longer, thanks to the destruction of cropland. The flooding is due to a combination of factors; heavy rainfall thanks to El Niño has hammered the entire region for weeks, but it was a weather system now named Typhoon Nepartak that took the weather to the current destructive levels. The typhoon hit Taiwan on July 7th, then hammered mainland China on the 8th, causing even more heavy rainfall and huge wind speeds. Dozens of rivers in 12 of China’s 23 provinces swelled and overflowed, most importantly the Yangtze. The area immediately surrounding these rivers comprises most of China’s most important cropland, a huge portion of which was either damaged or destroyed by the floods. It’s estimated that around 6.7 million acres of cropland was submerged. Reuters reported that millions of fowl were killed in only one small region; it’s not known exactly the extent of the damage, but it’s estimated to be in the range of $10 billion.

So you have one typhoon.....
Nope! Not even close, you poor denier cult retard.

The topic of this thread is the evidence all around us that constitutes
"Global warming in action....right before our eyes"
And it started with the flooding in West Virginia and came around to the flooding in India, Pakistan and China. Then the flooding in China was made much worse by what was originally called a 'Super-Typhoon' called Nepartak, that ravaged Taiwan with 145mph winds, and then declined to just a huge tropical storm by the time it hit the coast of China, which still dumped a huge amount of rain - because, as as discussed in the OP, the global warming driven warmer atmosphere is holding more water vapor.

Name me the years that there hasn't been flooding, typhoons, hurricanes, droughts.

Back on topic......

Global Warming in Action, Right Before Our Eyes

Stronger storms were predicted.....and stronger storms are happening.

Super typhoon Nepartak causes devastation across Taiwan's coastline
Cars overturned and roofs torn off as first major storm of the season hits eastern coast with winds of up to 234km/h
7 July 2016

China braces as super typhoon Nepartak kills three in Taiwan
Winds of 200km as 37,000 people evacuated on China’s eastern coast and flights and trains cancelled
8 July 2016

Super typhoon Nepartak: six dead in China as tens of thousands flee storm
Nearly 2,000 homes destroyed as storm brings chaos to China’s south-eastern coast after hitting Taiwan
11 July 2016

More than 420,000 people flee as Nepartak makes landfall in China
July 9, 2016

Continuing ON TOPIC from post #246.....

China’s Worst Flood In Decades Has Decimated Its Farmland
Modern Farmer
By Dan Nosowitz
July 12, 2016
(excerpts)
The worst flooding since 1998 is wreaking havoc on Taiwan and, especially, southern mainland China. The death count is nearing 200, and the effects may go on for much longer, thanks to the destruction of cropland. The flooding is due to a combination of factors; heavy rainfall thanks to El Niño has hammered the entire region for weeks, but it was a weather system now named Typhoon Nepartak that took the weather to the current destructive levels. The typhoon hit Taiwan on July 7th, then hammered mainland China on the 8th, causing even more heavy rainfall and huge wind speeds. Dozens of rivers in 12 of China’s 23 provinces swelled and overflowed, most importantly the Yangtze. The area immediately surrounding these rivers comprises most of China’s most important cropland, a huge portion of which was either damaged or destroyed by the floods. It’s estimated that around 6.7 million acres of cropland was submerged. Reuters reported that millions of fowl were killed in only one small region; it’s not known exactly the extent of the damage, but it’s estimated to be in the range of $10 billion.

So you have one typhoon.....
Nope! Not even close, you poor denier cult retard.

The topic of this thread is the evidence all around us that constitutes
"Global warming in action....right before our eyes"
And it started with the flooding in West Virginia and came around to the flooding in India, Pakistan and China. Then the flooding in China was made much worse by what was originally called a 'Super-Typhoon' called Nepartak, that ravaged Taiwan with 145mph winds, and then declined to just a huge tropical storm by the time it hit the coast of China, which still dumped a huge amount of rain - because, as as discussed in the OP, the global warming driven warmer atmosphere is holding more water vapor.

Name me the years that there hasn't been flooding, typhoons, hurricanes, droughts.

If we'd just spend $10 trillion on windmills and high speed trains that no one will ride, and stop using oil, there'd never be another flood, typhoon, hurricane or drought.

Like dogs.

Yep...if you didn't lie like a dog you could post the observed, measured, quantified evidence in support of the A in AGW that you claim that you posted....I can do this on and on and every time you say something stupid instead of simply posting what you claim to have already posted, it just reinforces what a liar you are.

Lying dog.

Fifth Assessment Report - Climate Change 2013

You've never addressed a single word in this document.

Like dogs.

Lying dog.

well again, post what you believe backs your claim of observed? That's a rather large document and your request is opposite of what is needed. We need you to show us what you believe backs your claim, and then we can post snippets that we believe counter that argument. It's how a debate goes. We aren't psychic

Psychic? All I'm looking for is someone who can read.
well sure, post up what you want us to read. you know the stuff you think backs your observation claim in the document. We've been waiting. again, we aren't psychic so we'd like to know what is you think is there. your turn post it up. It's called copy and paste.

Like dogs.

Lying dog.

Not one single word.

Like dogs.

Lying dog.

Not one single word.
I know, you still haven't posted that snippet that you think backs your claim. Where is it? Which section, page and paragraph is it?

I post links to the entire thing because the entire thing - not some little snippet - is evidence that supports the validity of AGW.

New Topics

Forum List

Back