Spotless Days
Current Stretch: 0 days
2011 total: 1 day (3%)
2010 total: 51 days (14%)
2009 total: 260 days (71%)
Since 2004: 820 days
Typical Solar Min: 486 days
Updated 03 Feb 2011

It is getting colder. You may want to ask God for mercy & grace...

Hell, I will, warmth is easier for survival than being froze to death and crushed under snow filled roofs.

I say bring back Global Warming and quit treating it as an evil. May Eden reappear!

Last edited:
Oh...this poster is just a nut case, heh?

Okay, whatever you say.

My take. May God once again bless America and you damn fools be damned. It is my country too and self righteous egomaniacs have no right to it. So denigrate me at will, It rolls right off.

You can make fun of God but He still Is.
You can attempt to belittle those who see the light but you are still in darkness.
You can attempt to malign those in love as though they hate but the truth still remains.

Last edited:
You are going to love old rocks.

Already been introduced... :razz:

Fact......yeah......about 5 confirmed k00ks troll this forum. We'll see if you cant figure out who they are..........

HINT: You will frequently find these :blowup::blowup::blowup: following their canned posts after they've been blown to shit by West, Polar, Matthew, Ian, Sk00ks et. al........!!!

Okay, whatever you say.

My take. May God once again bless America and you damn fools be damned. It is my country too and self righteous egomaniacs have no right to it. So denigrate me at will, It rolls right off.

You can attempt to belittle those who see the light but you are still in darkness.
You can attempt to malign those in love as though they hate but the truth still remains.

Give me that old time religion
I'll take Aphrodite
In her see through nightie
It's good enough for me

One more time, with feelin'

Okay, whatever you say.

I'll take Aphrodite
It's good enough for me

Translation?

"Im an anti-God, anti-capitalism, hate America, anti-tradition, limpwristed, anti-Constitution, hard-core environmentalist fringe, anti-social, oddball asshole!!!!"

Last edited:

Okay, whatever you say.

No, the nut case would be you and anyone else that doesn't realize, if GHGs keep going up, warming is inevitable. The thing about you nuts is that you never seem to realize you are. :cool:

Okay, whatever you say.

I'll take Aphrodite
It's good enough for me

Translation?

"Im an anti-God, anti-capitalism, hate America, anti-tradition, limpwristed, anti-Constitution, hard-core environmentalist fringe, anti-social, oddball asshole!!!!"

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!! So, Old Rocks is the NUT?!?! :cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_hand:

I'll take Aphrodite
It's good enough for me

Translation?

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!! So, Old Rocks is the NUT?!?! :cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_hand:

Not the only one s0n.........there are others on this forum that fall into the same exact classification. Ummm.........you'd fit in there too, by the way. And I hate to break it to you but that classification in America buys you the definitve category of hyper-fringe asshole. Its not even debatable. Assholes like Rocks and Konrad are part of about 5% of the population........the hyper-Hate America anti-God types. They find minute levels of relevance only in the far reaches of the internet. Nowhere else.:boobies:

This forum is Oddball Central..............think about it. Who wakes up one day and says to themselves, "Gee.......I want to work for 10 years in the middle of nowhere in a forest 10,000 square miles and see if I cant spot Bigfoot."

Last edited:
Ol Kook is a non-serious person, incapable of real thought, fliippin' burgers is about the limit of his intellect.

Flippin burgers in infinitely preferable to chopping trees down and poisoning your neighbors. I'm amazed you can sleep at night.

Forum List

Back