Global Warming Hoax and Billions $$$$$

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Despite a growing consensus that the earth has entered a period of cooling, and antarctic ice levels the highest they have been in over 30 years, the Obama administration wants to allocate hundreds of millions of our tax dollars for further studies into global warming.

Anyone care to enlighten me as to why that is?

Pro-Global Warming Study Receives Worldwide Headlines; Discovery of Error in Study Garners Op-Ed in One Paper | NewsBusters.org

Global Warming Hoax: News / Comments / Antarctic Sea Ice Is Up Considerably (35%!) In January Compared to 1979

Despite a growing consensus that the earth has entered a period of cooling, and antarctic ice levels the highest they have been in over 30 years, the Obama administration wants to allocate hundreds of millions of our tax dollars for further studies into global warming.

Pro-Global Warming Study Receives Worldwide Headlines; Discovery of Error in Study Garners Op-Ed in One Paper | NewsBusters.org

Global Warming Hoax: News / Comments / Antarctic Sea Ice Is Up Considerably (35%!) In January Compared to 1979

Damn I wish I could--it reminds me of a religious zealot on a street corner carrying a sign saying "The End is Near".
Closest I can come is that some people are really desperate for a cause that doesn't involve them actually having to do anything but preach at other people.
Gore needs to be censored for the good of humanity.

Damn I wish I could--it reminds me of a religious zealot on a street corner carrying a sign saying "The End is Near".
Closest I can come is that some people are really desperate for a cause that doesn't involve them actually having to do anything but preach at other people.
Gore needs to be censored for the good of humanity.

Man, that is a great way to put it - and you are 100% right on.

I'm sure Algore will jump on the global-cooling-will-kill-us-all bandwagon any day now.

Despite a growing consensus among whom?

The staff of GLOBALWARMINGHOAX.COM?

What does the majority of qualified scientific experts in the field tell us?

That's the consensus that actually matters, Sinatra.

Consensus means squat...

As stated SO many times before.. many theories have had a consensus, and consensus has changed or has been proven otherwise

Remember.. Consensus said T-Rex was a super carnivore.. Consensus said there was a static universe... Consensus said black holes were a rare occurrence... consensus said life would not be found at extreme ocean depths.. consensus said neanderthals were bumbling idiots... consensus said the hole in the ozone layer would kill us all... consensus said we were headed for an ice age very quickly... the list goes on

The only fact is that man-made global warming is an unproven theory

Ah yes, use the internet to bash scientists on how stupid they are! What lovely irony.

Once again.

Every scientific society on earth states that global warming is happening. That it is anthropogenic in origin and a clear and present danger.

Every National Academy of Science says the same.

Every major university states the same.

As far as censorship is concerned, your Bushie Baby tried that already. Didn't work. And Dr. Hansen is the still considered the premier authority on what is going on in our climate. Here and abroad.

Ah yes, use the internet to bash scientists on how stupid they are! What lovely irony.

Once again.

Every scientific society on earth states that global warming is happening. That it is anthropogenic in origin and a clear and present danger.

As far as censorship is concerned, your Bushie Baby tried that already. Didn't work. And Dr. Hansen is the still considered the premier authority on what is going on in our climate. Here and abroad.

How long do we have before we croak ?

Once again.

3:37 PM EST
tomorrow

Once again.

tomorrow

*twisting moustache* hmmm this doesn't give me much time to complete my sinister plan.

tomorrow

*twisting moustache* hmmm this doesn't give me much time to complete my sinister plan.

i just cranked up 200 of those mosquito CO2 generators. i've got a dentist's appointment at 3 tomorrow, and i'd like to get out of it.

How did you know that CO2 generators were part of my plan ? Seal the exits ! Nobody is leaving this room til I get an answer.
( good plan with the dentist tho )

Forum List

Back