Global Warming claims another life...

I simply can not believe that in this day and age there can still be a person who out there who does not know the difference between weather and climate.

Congratulations, MM, and keep enjoying life in 1976!

• Banned
I simply can not believe that in this day and age there can still be a person who out there who does not know the difference between weather and climate.

Congratulations, MM, and keep enjoying life in 1976!
Just like few can believe morons such as yourself are so bereft of humor they cannot tell a joke thread from a serious one.

Hint: The "razz" smilie was your first clue.

But, keep up your flailing in defense of your religion, it's quite amusing to see any fundie in action.

Last time your religion fooled the people so fully, and the "science" was so settled, this resulted:

Rain follows the plow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fucking clowns.

Leaving the abuse to one side - shall we look at some real science?

The first decade of this century is "by far" the warmest since instrumental records began, say the UK Met Office and World Meteorological Organization.

Their analyses also show that 2009 will almost certainly be the fifth warmest in the 160-year record.

Burgeoning El Nino conditions, adding to man-made greenhouse warming, have pushed 2009 into the "top 10" years.

The US space agency Nasa suggests that a new global temperature record will be set "in the next one or two years".

BBC News - This decade 'warmest on record'

btw, Of course I am bereft of humour. I'm from Finland.

• Banned

The first decade of this century is "by far" the warmest since instrumental records began, say the UK Met Office and World Meteorological Organization.

Their analyses also show that 2009 will almost certainly be the fifth warmest in the 160-year record.

Burgeoning El Nino conditions, adding to man-made greenhouse warming, have pushed 2009 into the "top 10" years.

The US space agency Nasa suggests that a new global temperature record will be set "in the next one or two years".

Appeal to Authority. Rejected. Again.

Do you actually believe you're posting anything original? Anything that hasn't been posted by others of your sect over and over?

You believe in Goebbels' big lie theory?

Do you actually believe you're posting anything original? Anything that hasn't been posted by others of your sect over and over?

[/QUOTE]

I think what you call an 'appeal to authority' I call presenting facts and hard science.

Isn't it strange that you accuse me of being a member of a cult - and yet it is you who flat out refuses to look at the facts?

Read the report, comment on it, and we can move on.

Aki, is that you?

• Banned
I think what you call an 'appeal to authority' I call presenting facts and hard science.
It's not what I call it. It's been long defined.
Isn't it strange that you accuse me of being a member of a cult - and yet it is you who flat out refuses to look at the facts?

Read the report, comment on it, and we can move on.
That report is old news. It's also flawed.

And using your illogical statement from above, I'll say "what you call facts and science I call bullshit. Because it's corrupted. It's not actual science and it's not fact."

Any moreso than the bible is.

It's not what I call it. It's been long defined..[/QUOTE]

Then it has been defined by people who are avoiding facts and science.

In all honestly - are you seriously trying to claim that I should take your view of science as seriously as that of the British Meterological Service - purely because they are an authority?

And no - the report is not old, and it is not flawed.

Read the report. Comment on it.

Or keep dodging and running if you prefer.

In all honestly - are you seriously trying to claim that I should take your view of science as seriously as that of the British Meterological Service - purely because they are an authority?

And no - the report is not old, and it is not flawed.

Read the report. Comment on it.

Or keep dodging and running if you prefer.
Are you too stupid to properly use the quote feature on a vBulletin message board?

This partly explains why you're so easily duped by anything they want to call science.

So why is it not science.

Please explain - specifically and giving actual scientific examples - why the UK Met Office is wrong.

Again - please be specific.

Please explain - specifically and giving actual scientific examples - why the UK Met Office is wrong.

Again - please be specific.
The post I linked you to explains it very well, and you had absolutely no answer for it.

It is funny - I think it is obvious on all of these threads that you will not read any reports, will not consider any science, and fairly much just limit yourself to name calling and abuse.

But it does amaze me how hard some posters will work not to read a simple news story!!

I'll leave you to dance this one by yourself, I think. Get back to me if you want to discuss the science.

We both know you won't.

Science begins with "I do not know."

AGW "science" began with, "We DO know, now let's cherrypick, alter data, avoid FOIA requests, and even destroy data in order to keep this scam going."

See? It's ALL suspect.

You have drawn a conclusion about AGW, I have not. I do not know if mankind's CO emissions are warming the planet. But I DO know the IPCC's own numbers show that if ALL mankind on the planet stopped ALL CO2 emissions, it would take 33 years for any difference at all to be made in the earth's temperature. And that would only be 1 degree.

This is from the IPCC's OWN numbers. The math doesn't lie.

CO2 occurs naturally. It is vital for every living thing on the planet. It's a convenient devil because it's also a product of combustion. But somehow we are to believe that naturally occurring CO2 is the "good" CO2, and only CO2 coming out of tailpipes or other man-made processes is "bad."

It's either all good, or all bad. And if it's all bad, we should have an immediate BAN on all recreational and frivolous uses of CO2. Such as fake smoke in movies, rock concerts, sports events, etc. CO2 propelled toys, and so on.

Until there's a call for that, I refuse to take them seriously.

Last edited:
Sodapinhead, watch Lord Monckton use the IPCC's own numbers, watch him assume everything they say is correct, and watch him then use MATH on a blackboard to completely debunk this pseudoscience.

If you watch it, then have any problem at all with his math, let us all know.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=OS4a4FQmiU8&feature=channel[/ame]

You believe in Goebbels' big lie theory?

Do you believe that Midnight could find his ass with both hands?

Of course, it is an international theory from the one world government people. They have enlisted every scientific society, every National Academy of Science, and all the major univerisities in the world.

Do you realize how ridiculous that you sound?

Sodapinhead, watch Lord Monckton use the IPCC's own numbers, watch him assume everything they say is correct, and watch him then use MATH on a blackboard to completely debunk this pseudoscience.

If you watch it, then have any problem at all with his math, let us all know.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OS4a4FQmiU8&feature=channel

Are you still quoting that old fraud?

Christopher Monckton - SourceWatch

This article is part of the Climate change portal on SourceWatch.
Christopher Monckton is the third Viscount Monckton of Brenchley and a former advisor to the policy unit of the British government during the 1980s. He is a climate skeptic and is employed as Chief Policy Adviser for the Science and Public Policy Institute.[1] He has had articles published in The Guardian, and the American Physical Society claiming that global warming is neither man-made nor likely to be catastrophic. His critics, including The Guardian writer George Monbiot, point out that Monckton has only a "degree in classics and a diploma in journalism and...no further qualifications." [2]

Forum List

Back