Global Warming: BFD

But there were no men that walked the earth and most the recognizable land masses of today were covered by water, not a very hospitable place for modern man.

There was plenty of land. The lesson is that warmer climate makes living things grow larger so they hysteria over the imaginary "Warmest Summa EVAH!" is just stupid
Yes there was land, not near as much as there is today. The United States was much smaller. The eastern and western seaboard was under water as was most of Mexico and Central America. The American plains where we grow most of our grains was a rain forest.

A temperature change to what it was more than 65 million years ago would not produce anything even close to the plant and animal life that existed then because the base line of existing species is far different.
They do not care flopper. You can hit them with logic all day and it just falls on deaf ears. They beleive that they can estimate temperature millions of years ago by ice cores. Do I need say more? I can surely estimate the temperature at the time the water froze. I bet is was 0 celsius or below. CO2 levels can be estimated to a point back then. Of course the likely hood of ice remaining ice over millions of years is a bit laughable. Stick with simpie subject's with these guys.
Logic? Logic? Logic? You? Nope
your hillarious.
and factual.

No Honey Boo Boo. That's the point, there were snakes, crocodiles, turtles, fish and plants, just like today only much much bigger
But there were no men that walked the earth and most the recognizable land masses of today were covered by water, not a very hospitable place for modern man.

There was plenty of land. The lesson is that warmer climate makes living things grow larger so they hysteria over the imaginary "Warmest Summa EVAH!" is just stupid
Yes there was land, not near as much as there is today. The United States was much smaller. The eastern and western seaboard was under water as was most of Mexico and Central America. The American plains where we grow most of our grains was a rain forest.

A temperature change to what it was more than 65 million years ago would not produce anything even close to the plant and animal life that existed then because the base line of existing species is far different.
They do not care flopper. You can hit them with logic all day and it just falls on deaf ears. They beleive that they can estimate temperature millions of years ago by ice cores. Do I need say more? I can surely estimate the temperature at the time the water froze. I bet is was 0 celsius or below. CO2 levels can be estimated to a point back then. Of course the likely hood of ice remaining ice over millions of years is a bit laughable. Stick with simpie subject's with these guys.

Some believe these are the wettest hurricanes ever
wow, who was keeping records thousands of years ago?

And the snake lived about 65 million years ago long before man walked the earth. A time when most of the recognizable land masses today were covered with water and a period when most large vertebrates became extinct. With a 10 degree rise in world temperatures, life as we know it today would cease to exist.

No Honey Boo Boo. That's the point, there were snakes, crocodiles, turtles, fish and plants, just like today only much much bigger

logic? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:you wouldn't know logic if it hit you in the face. Dude, I challenge you to any discussion in here. And you'll call me names and dismiss the data sources. That's your logic.

your hillarious.
btw, it is 'you're hilarious. '

The Geico Caveman. I was told I have "Neanderthal cheekbones"

Dinosaurs caused the global warming
dinocars.jpg

1/10000000000000000000 you're in.

your hillarious.
hey look messages from the three stooges! How quaint.

your hillarious.
hey look messages from the three stooges! How quaint.
:dunno:

Forum List

Back