Global warming alarmists UPSET Matthew wasnt worse!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Been saying for years these people are mental cases...........

"On Friday, as Matthew barreled up Florida's coast, Marshall Shepherd, a professor in atmospheric sciences at the University of Georgia, tweeted about the "
ridiculous complaining" he was seeing about the hurricane being less severe than expected.

"Some seem disappointed there isn't tragic loss of life/apocalyptic," he said.

Maybe he was addressing those who were upset because they thought the storm was overhyped by forecasters. Or could he have been addressing those who were thinking like Blanchette and Attenborough? Who, by the way, are not alone.

The environmental movement is filled with haters who yearn for a planet without man."

Are Global Warming Alarmists Disappointed Hurricane Matthew Wasn't Worse?

Nutters indeed............:bye1::bye1::popcorn:

Yesterday morning, Andrea Mitchell was claiming that if we had been addressing climate change 10 years ago then Matthew would never have been a Cat 5 hurricane.
What a bunch of bullshit.

So skook, were the 800+ deaths in Haiti no big deal to you? Of course they weren't. You're a denier, so brown people dying gets you off.

So, a perfect forecast. Yes, FOX News hyped the "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" hurricane stories 24/7 to divert attention away from Trump's problems, but such hype is only a media problem. The forecasters were perfect, huge win for them.

By the way skook, you ought to find a hobby besides being a little stalker bitch. I myself already have a couple other little stalker bitches, so that position is already filled.

And do you understand that Drudge is considered to be a gay hangout, right? No wonder you have such weird posts. You must have trouble typing with such limp wrists.

So skook, were the 800+ deaths in Haiti no big deal to you? Of course they weren't. You're a denier, so brown people dying gets you off.

So, a perfect forecast. Yes, FOX News hyped the "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" hurricane stories 24/7 to divert attention away from Trump's problems, but such hype is only a media problem. The forecasters were perfect, huge win for them.

By the way skook, you ought to find a hobby besides being a little stalker bitch. I myself already have a couple other little stalker bitches, so that position is already filled.

And do you understand that Drudge is considered to be a gay hangout, right? No wonder you have such weird posts. You must have trouble typing with such limp wrists.

as Ive said before s0n......you're a deep matrix guy. As such, most of my stuff flies right over your head.

Fox? Diverting attention from Trump? Are you that much of a dummy?:popcorn: The whole damn network save one or two is so far up Hillary ass its not even real.:bye1:

ps........... Is voting for Hillary Clinton a symptom of low testosterone? This Florida doctor says, yes.

s0n......most people who post in this forum think you're a woman so please with the tough guy stuff.......:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Really though..........how fucking sad are these people? Been saying for years we have a pronounced OCD thing going on here. You go look at the posts in the Tracking Matthew thread......these bozo's were amping up the possible impending destruction and frothing at the mouth at the same time. How fucked up?:up:

New Topics

Forum List

Back