Global Warming Activists Plan Huge March Amid Record Cold Temperatures!!

Skooks, don't fool yourself into thinking that the public's immediate concerns have an bearing on the scientific validity of AGW. There are people out there with guns and bombs, people are being beheaded on the nightly news, their investments are going into the toilet and you think it significant that Americans aren't up in arms about what the weather will be like when their grandchildren are grown?

it doesn't
[
What doesn't what??

"public's immediate concerns have an bearing on the scientific validity of AGW". And I think you meant 'any bearing', and maybe why you were confused because you didn't proof the sentence. Not unexpected.
and you can't prove that otherwise.
[
What do you believe I cannot prove otherwise??

Any scientific proof.
You just admitted it.
[
What do you believe I just admitted??

Your inability to provide any scientific proof.
the fact is warmers are losing
[
Who are "warmers" and what do you believe they are losing?

The likes of you who believe we are in a catastrophic time. That's just too funny dude.[/QUOTE]

Skooks, don't fool yourself into thinking that the public's immediate concerns have an bearing on the scientific validity of AGW. There are people out there with guns and bombs, people are being beheaded on the nightly news, their investments are going into the toilet and you think it significant that Americans aren't up in arms about what the weather will be like when their grandchildren are grown? What the fuck is wrong with you?

hey.....what can I say??!!! You assholes have been banging your heads against a wall for 20+ years and haven't move the ball towards the goal line one yard! In other words, the scientific validity isn't mattering.....only thing that matters to me s0n ( and evidently tens of millions of others:beer:)

and ps s0n......for 15 years, we heard about the imminent demise of the polar ice cap from you knuckleheads.:oops-28:

You cant even make this stuff up.........biggest march ever in NYC on Sept 21st as the country is reeling from record cold!!!

8220 Global Warming 8221 Advocates Plan March Amid Record Cold Temperatures Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Satellite data shows that no global warming trend has occurred from Oct. 1996 to Aug. 2014, a period of nearly 18 years, and this period of cooling could last at least for another decade.

....er, Just as predicted by the Retroactive AGWCult Models

hey.....what can I say??!!!

You could say all manner of things but experience suggests you won't.

You assholes have been banging your heads against a wall for 20+ years and haven't move the ball towards the goal line one yard!

Thousands of studies have been conducted almost every one of which supports AGW. Our knowledge base on the climate and AGW has grown astronomically. The number of individuals opposed to mainstream science, to peer review, working for the fossil fuel industry to push lies about non-existent scientific controversies, to claim political motivation where none exists, has shrunk to the point that such people are become the fringe of the fringe. AGW is settled science. The debate ended years ago.

In other words, the scientific validity isn't mattering.....only thing that matters to me s0n ( and evidently tens of millions of others)

You and the very few like you decided long ago that the scientific validity of AGW didn't matter because your opposition was never based on the science. It's based on your politics. You've made that obvious over and over and over again.

and ps son......for 15 years, we heard about the imminent demise of the polar ice cap from you knuckleheads.

And unlike any ancestor of yours in the history of the human species, you'll very likely live to see it happen.

piomas_yearly_minimum_ice_volume_1979_2011_aug.jpg

Forum List

Back