GLOBAL WARMING A $22 BILLION SCAM...A Newsmax Special Report

Hey Piggie, you are rapidly proving what an ignorant corksmoker you truly are. Gotta love you two digit IQ's that are constantly stating how them thar pointy headed scientists don't know nuthin. And posting it on the net. Too fucking stupid even to see the irony.

Tell you what, little Piggie, just keep rolling in the mud and filth of your ignorance, and the rest of us will continue to advance the knowledge of this universe around us. Just stay out of the way, and try not to annoy your betters.

Hey Piggie, you are rapidly proving what an ignorant corksmoker you truly are. Gotta love you two digit IQ's that are constantly stating how them thar pointy headed scientists don't know nuthin. And posting it on the net. Too fucking stupid even to see the irony.

Tell you what, little Piggie, just keep rolling in the mud and filth of your ignorance, and the rest of us will continue to advance the knowledge of this universe around us. Just stay out of the way, and try not to annoy your betters.

I will for a fact. And while I'm rolling around in the mud I'll be shitstomping you dimwitocrats a new shithole for your stinking crap.

Settled-Science-600-LA.jpg

What is wrong with learning about our planets climate? I agree that more research should be done outside of global warming but I just don't see the point in opposing research into the workings of our planet.

They aren't learning anything. They manufacturing fake data to justify a scam.

Maybe you republicans should show some leadership and show us how you lead on science?

Don't you get it.... all this Science stuff is just scams to get money back into the hands of the politicians. Look what oboma did to NASA. At one time gov't grants were truly used correctly, it seems to be 3-4 decades since that was true.

Right. The internet? A scam. Cars? A scam. Hydroelectric plants? Microwave ovens? Scam. And on and on and on and on...

(eyes roll)

Government can't justify $70 trillion in new taxes based on the internet, cars, microwave ovens and hydroelectric plants, numskull.

Maybe you republicans should show some leadership and show us how you lead on science?

Don't you get it.... all this Science stuff is just scams to get money back into the hands of the politicians. Look what oboma did to NASA. At one time gov't grants were truly used correctly, it seems to be 3-4 decades since that was true.

Right. The internet? A scam. Cars? A scam. Hydroelectric plants? Microwave ovens? Scam. And on and on and on and on...

(eyes roll)

Government can't justify $70 trillion in new taxes based on the internet, cars, microwave ovens and hydroelectric plants, numskull.

But then, you can't justify that number, so - your point?

(eyes roll)

I believe that's the number reported by the IPCC in one of its jokes of a report.

It doesn't really matter because all such estimates are hysterical science fiction.

Only a moron would fail to get the point. The climate change hoax means big bucks to the government and it's servile minions.

There's a lot of money going into the discussion of Global Warming, we know is funding the Global Warmers but why is Exxon and Koch Industries pouring billions of dollars to convince people GW ain't happening?
Anyone?
Simple answer...If they are, the reason would be because IT AIN'T HAPPENING.

(eyes roll)

I believe that's the number reported by the IPCC in one of its jokes of a report.

It doesn't really matter because all such estimates are hysterical science fiction.

Only a moron would fail to get the point. The climate change hoax means big bucks to the government and it's servile minions.

Yes, I am sure the Koch brothers have convinced you that that is the case.

The global warming scam, the payoff is $40, $50, $60, $70 Trillion dollars building windmills and solar.

Everyone can see how rich Al Gore got, with his speech payoffs. Millions, if not billions for all who play the game. At least until the World Economy collapses.

(eyes roll)

Yes, I am sure the Koch brothers have convinced you that that is the case.

Have you got any facts or logic to post, or is this type of idiocy all you've got?

The phrase "Newsmax Special Report" causes any normal human to instantly burst out laughing.

Cultists, however, don't think like the rest of us. Just look at Porker and Vig here.

The kneejerk reaction from every single AGW k00k = shoot the messenger who doesn't agree with the established narrative.

Best they can do!!!

How many times have I asked this asshole to display for us how the science is mattering in the real world and came back with zero??!!!

ghey:gay:

Last edited:
We've pretty much made global warming a moot point...I agree. So why would anyone spend $5 on a publication that we all know isn't relevant anymore...anyway. Try again Bfgrn, you dumb fuck.

Hey pea brain, the planet doesn't give a flying fuck about polls or the polluter paid for propaganda your sources spew. There is ZERO doubt climate change is real.

I understand that the fear infested right wing mind CAN'T accept the truth because it would cause you and your ilk to jump off of bridges.

What you started this thread with is and ADVERTIZEMENT...a violation of the rules...
I'm not the Chicken Little running around scamming the public yelling we're gonna burn the planet up, you ignorant SoB. That would be you...asshole.

No, apparently you are the nutter running around excited because the planet is burning in the name of Exxon And the Koch brothers. Congratulations.

That's right..........no special interests associated with AGW.......they are all just concerned about the environment!!!

Ben.....what say you?????

Pauses in global temperature anomaly have been taking place several times in the past, but the trend line is upward.

The sea ice extent for both ice caps shows a decreasing trend. More important is sea ice volume.

Skeptics have validated both the mainstream argument and even the consensus in their own studies. I posted details elsewhere.

New Topics

Forum List

Back