Global Warmers Stopped by Arctic Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am making no claim...I am simply stating that there is no observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence supporting the claim that man is altering the global climate with his so called greenhouse gas emissions...you CLAIM that there is but apparently can produce no such evidence...thus proving me right.

English much? Logic much?

No and No.

It's all made up shite. There is no Gakkel Ridge. LaDexter just needed something to blame the warming on and he made it up. Now you're just parroting this nonsense. You need to learn to know when people are making shit up.

Is there no limit to your stupidity...

Gakkel Ridge: Expert Q&A — NOVA | PBS
Mystery of the Gakkel Ridge — NOVA | PBS
Dive and Discover : Expedition 11 : The Gakkel Ridge : Home
Global Volcanism Program | East Gakkel Ridge at 85°E
Polar Discovery :: Expedition 2: Arctic Seafloor
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v453/n7199/full/nature07075.html
Arctic News: M4.5 Earthquake hits Gakkel Ridge

And you just need to learn something.

All lies. All made up. Ask Dex. He knows.

the only liar is you crick...and the fact that you claim to be an ocean engineer but know nothing about Gakkel ridge is just one more bit of correlatory data to add to the ever growing body of observed evidence that you are, in fact, a congenital liar.

It's a shame that you are either to stupid to understand your own speech or that you choose to lie in as blundering and ignorant a manner as possible. Your CLAIM that there is no evidence is a CLAIM, fool. Prove it.

I went to university, I understand what it is to sit down and write something making your case.

You clearly didn't learn critical thinking skills at "university" if in fact you went.

My case is that there is no observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence supporting the claim that man is altering the global climate with his emissions of so called greenhouse gasses....since there is no such evidence in existence, exactly what do you suppose that I should write...beyond the fact that no such evidence exists?...and if I am to be proven wrong, then someone has to step up with such evidence.

You warmers, on the other hand claim that we are altering the climate in a dangerous way...and great sums of money must be put to the prevention of this dangerous climate change...and that we need to change the very way we live...the case is all yours to make....first off, you would need to produce some observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence that man is in fact altering the global climate with his so called greenhouse gas emissions...then you would need to demonstrate in some real way what the ideal temperature for life on planet earth is and whether the manmade climate change which has yet to be demonstrated will go beyond the unknown ideal temperature for life on planet earth.

You might not have managed to get out of primary school, I don't know, seeing as your "argument" often includes attacks and insults, I doubt you got much further.

Yes, I see the irony is what I've just said too, but you piss me off.

So you switch to insult as well...but you do it from frustration at not being able to make your argument...think about how stupid your argument is for a second...what if our legal system worked by your rules of argument...I could accuse you of killing someone and then you would have to prove that you didn't do it...If the person I accused you of killing were murdered at a time when you were alone, how might you prove that you did not commit the crime? You couldn't...it would just be your word against mine and you would be off to prison.

Lucky for us...in a rational system, the person making the claim is the one who must make the case to support the claim...I am making no claim...I am simply stating that there is no observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence supporting the claim that man is altering the global climate with his so called greenhouse gas emissions...you CLAIM that there is but apparently can produce no such evidence...thus proving me right.

And yet you can't begin a post without having a dig at the person you're responding to.

Why don't you have a try and being a decent human being, and I might respond....

Makes no difference...my request is for some of the observed, measured, quantified, empirical data that supports the claim that man is altering the global climate with his so called greenhouse gas emissions....all you can possibly do is perhaps lie and claim that it has already been posted...or make some other equally feeble excuse for not being able to produce it....you aren't going to be honest and admit that you can't find it...and you certainly won't be honest enough to acknowledge that if you can't find it on the internet that it probably doesn't exist...

So tell me again why I should be particularly civil to someone who is going to lie to me?

It's a shame that you are either to stupid to understand your own speech or that you choose to lie in as blundering and ignorant a manner as possible. Your CLAIM that there is no evidence is a CLAIM, fool. Prove it.
ok, you have no evidence, whew that was tough.

I went to university, I understand what it is to sit down and write something making your case.

You clearly didn't learn critical thinking skills at "university" if in fact you went.

My case is that there is no observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence supporting the claim that man is altering the global climate with his emissions of so called greenhouse gasses....since there is no such evidence in existence, exactly what do you suppose that I should write...beyond the fact that no such evidence exists?...and if I am to be proven wrong, then someone has to step up with such evidence.

You warmers, on the other hand claim that we are altering the climate in a dangerous way...and great sums of money must be put to the prevention of this dangerous climate change...and that we need to change the very way we live...the case is all yours to make....first off, you would need to produce some observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence that man is in fact altering the global climate with his so called greenhouse gas emissions...then you would need to demonstrate in some real way what the ideal temperature for life on planet earth is and whether the manmade climate change which has yet to be demonstrated will go beyond the unknown ideal temperature for life on planet earth.

You might not have managed to get out of primary school, I don't know, seeing as your "argument" often includes attacks and insults, I doubt you got much further.

So you switch to insult as well...but you do it from frustration at not being able to make your argument...think about how stupid your argument is for a second...what if our legal system worked by your rules of argument...I could accuse you of killing someone and then you would have to prove that you didn't do it...If the person I accused you of killing were murdered at a time when you were alone, how might you prove that you did not commit the crime? You couldn't...it would just be your word against mine and you would be off to prison.

Lucky for us...in a rational system, the person making the claim is the one who must make the case to support the claim...I am making no claim...I am simply stating that there is no observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence supporting the claim that man is altering the global climate with his so called greenhouse gas emissions...you CLAIM that there is but apparently can produce no such evidence...thus proving me right.

And yet you can't begin a post without having a dig at the person you're responding to.

Why don't you have a try and being a decent human being, and I might respond....

Makes no difference...my request is for some of the observed, measured, quantified, empirical data that supports the claim that man is altering the global climate with his so called greenhouse gas emissions....all you can possibly do is perhaps lie and claim that it has already been posted...or make some other equally feeble excuse for not being able to produce it....you aren't going to be honest and admit that you can't find it...and you certainly won't be honest enough to acknowledge that if you can't find it on the internet that it probably doesn't exist...

So tell me again why I should be particularly civil to someone who is going to lie to me?

Fifth Assessment Report - Climate Change 2013

There you go you stupid lying piece of shit.

There you go you stupid lying piece of shit.

But crick...we have already established beyond doubt that it is you who is the stupid lying piece of shit...and the fact that you simply posted a link to AR5 is just more evidence....you must be an idiot to keep doing the same thing hoping for a different result...you post a link to AR5...then ask you where you suppose there is observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence in there supporting the claim that man is altering the global climate with his so called greenhouse emissions...you then claim that there is plenty of evidence in there...I then ask you why you don't seem to be able to bring any here....then I remind you that by your own words, people who provide a link and send you off looking for evidence rather than simply bring it here to post are just talking out of their asses...

We both know that you can't bring any observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence from AR5 that supports the anthropogenic component of AGW and yet, you claim that it is there, and once again post a link even though we have been through this before and you lost then as well...that just proves that you are are a stupid lying piece of shit.

Dude, I'm done with you. You find it IMPOSSIBLE to say anything without attacking people. Ignore for you.

So no observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence....not surprising...and some feeble excuse to discontinue the discussion...again..not surprising. You are what you are...and you believe what you believe regarding the climate without the first shred of observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence.

And, over and over and over again, you lie.

Observed, measured, quantified, empirical (which is a four-fold repetition) evidence

And yet..you don't seem to be able to cut and paste the first shred here....baseless claim...and again..by your own words...people who give you a link and send you off to look for yourself are just talking out of their asses....that is all you seem to be capable of...you certainly are not capable of bringing any of the sort of data I asked for here...of course, it isn't your fault because it doesn't exist....it is, however, entirely your fault that you believe the scam in spite of a complete lack of observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence in support of the A in AGW.

Now go ahead and make some other pointless comment and don't post the first shred of the data I have been asking for...

Observed, measured, quantified, empirical (which is a four-fold repetition) evidence

And yet..you don't seem to be able to cut and paste the first shred here....baseless claim...and again..by your own words...people who give you a link and send you off to look for yourself are just talking out of their asses....that is all you seem to be capable of...you certainly are not capable of bringing any of the sort of data I asked for here...of course, it isn't your fault because it doesn't exist....it is, however, entirely your fault that you believe the scam in spite of a complete lack of observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence in support of the A in AGW.

Now go ahead and make some other pointless comment and don't post the first shred of the data I have been asking for...

The entire document is evidence that CO2, emitted by humans, is warming the planet. Continue this route, though. It is an obvious ploy of desperation.

The entire document is evidence that CO2, emitted by humans, is warming the planet. Continue this route, though. It is an obvious ploy of desperation.
uh, no, it doesn't. too bad forayou

How are those folks doing circumnavigating the pole? Last I heard, they had clear sailing for the rest of their journey.

"The Physical Science Basis" is an assessment of the evidence supporting the AGW theory from hundreds of peer reviewed studies by thousands of scientists. So why, exactly, should we listen to you jc?

Then you admit that you don't have even a slight clue as to what observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence looks like....according to you...I can go and cut and paste any part of the document here and it will consist of observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence supporting the A in AGW...

Lets see...

It is very likely that global near surface and tropospheric air speci c humidity have increased since the 1970s. However, during recent years the near surface moistening over land has abated (medium con dence). As a result, fairly widespread decreases in rel- ative humidity near the surface are observed over the land in recent years. {2.4.4, 2.5.4, 2.5.5}

clearly that isn't observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence supporting the A in AGW

The total anthropogenic ERF over the Industrial Era is 2.3 (1.1 to 3.3) W m–2.3 It is certain that the total anthropogenic ERF is positive. Total anthropogenic ERF has increased more rapidly since 1970 than during prior decades. The total anthropogenic ERF estimate for 2011 is 43% higher compared to the AR4 RF estimate for the year 2005 owing to reductions in estimated forcing due to aerosols but also to contin- ued growth in greenhouse gas RF. {8.5.1, Figures 8.15, 8.16}

That is certainly a statement...but like all climate science, lacks observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence....no such evidence was referenced anywhere in the statement...and such is the nature of the whole document...statements making claims that are not backed up by empirical evidence do not equal observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence....but it is good, once again, to see what constitutes such evidence in your mind and again reinforces why you have been so thoroughly duped....

You are SO fucking stupid it just beggars belief.
all left to interpretation since you choose to stay silent.

And the fact is, you have presented zip. BTW, a link stating IPCC AR5 is zip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back