Global trade’s affects upon GDP.

I iterate we are CONSTITUTIONALLY REQUIRED to tolerate any economic disadvantage our state may suffer due to our trade deficit with other states.

of course if true you would not be so afraid to say where in the Constitution that is? Besides, even if it was true, is it desirable to have poor states like Arkansas charge such low prices?? What not have liberal intervention like you want in international trade??

I suppose you just assume that anything I post is contrary to your opinions?

yes you're a liberal looking to magical government because you lack the IQ to understand capitalism
[/QUOTE]

Edward Baiamonte, I knew the federal government has jurisdiction upon our nation borders and interstate commerce but I haven’t memorized the U.S. Constitution.

I didn’t realize you’re incapable of finding references to interstate commerce within the U.S. Constitution.

Despite your poor manners I took pithy upon someone more ignorant than myself. This is a transcript of the Constitution’s first three points within article 1, section 8:

1: The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defense and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

2: To borrow Money on the credit of the United States;

3: To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

Supposn

Edward Baiamonte, I knew the federal government has jurisdiction upon our nation borders and interstate commerce but I haven’t memorized the U.S. Constitution.

I didn’t realize you’re incapable of finding references to interstate commerce within the U.S. Constitution.

yes they perhaps could regulate commerce so there would be no deficits between states regions and cities. Is that what you want?? If they had your intelligence that is what they'd do. Fortunately they like our founders understood free trade.

Despite your poor manners I took pithy upon someone more ignorant than myself. This is a transcript of the Constitution’s first three points within article 1, section 8:

1: The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defense and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

2: To borrow Money on the credit of the United States;

3: To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

Supposn

as I said the commerce clause was designed to promote free trade; not restrict it as you want to do in your liberal ignorance. BO's mandate is about to be defeated because it is anti free trade.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back