Global sea ice

Where did the post go to about the Bolivian Drinking water? I was ready to have some fun with that one.

I for one and oddly enough actually believe that Mankind's actions have had an effect on our climate and will continue to have an affect for as long as we continue on the paths we are on with our land development, industrialization and other practices. That said, I don't agree that our impact is anywhere near where what the "alarmists" want us to believe it is.

Furthermore, I STILL can not see anything coming as a result of our climate changes (influenced by man or not) to give me any pause for concern.

It should be easy for any of the USMB alarmists to do. . . give me something that I should be worried about - with regard to climate change. Make it really good because I like the challenges of finding ways to adapt and to overcome scary monsters and situations that others get their panties in a bunch over.
based off of what exactly? Do we have issues with smog, you betcha, but climate? dude, the whole point is to provide evidence that man has indeed influenced climate. you got some?

This might be good for a thread of its own. If I understand your question correctly, you are asking for why I believe man has affected the climate. Is that correct?

Last edited:
The absolute, total, decades long lack of any lab work is what's convinced me that Global Warming is nothing more than an elaborate EnviroMarxists wealth redistribution scheme.

Q. Based upon the lab work, how much must we lower CO2 from the present 409ppm to stop Global Warming?

A. $15 Trillion

Forum List

Back