Global Investment in Wind and Solar Energy Is Outshining Fossil Fuels

Here is what it means.

In Chicago, we won't need natural gas power to backup our solar, during the cloudy, snowy winter, because our neighbors, who are depending on solar, during the cloudy, snowy winter, will have a nifty battery system that will store enough power for the electric company to borrow their extra for us to use to make up for the shortfall of our solar panels.

Make sense now? LOL!
Hmm, and there is no wind in the area of Chicago? One of the beauties of wind and solar is that they compliment each other. So when it is cloudy and stormy, wind produces lots of power, and in the warm calm months solar produces lots of power.

Hmm, and there is no wind in the area of Chicago? One of the beauties of wind and solar is that they compliment each other. So when it is cloudy and stormy, wind produces lots of power, and in the warm calm months solar produces lots of power.

Hmm, and there is no wind in the area of Chicago?

Wind is awesome!!!

Now how is my neighbor's solar charged battery going to help me in the winter?

Post #372 liar.
#372 is about fantasy, something that does not exist, something that is not proven to work

If anything, the good old fashion grid that has worked for a 100 years shows these ideas are pure bullshit.

A house can not power itself with solar yet we are to believe house batteries can power a nation?

Moronic yet I must say, you morons are building it and taxpayers and the public seeing electric bills rise across the usa are paying for it.

$100 trillion is the initial cost. The rich and elite will each make billions.

The public will suffer. My energy bill is up $400 a month during winter.

Thanks to our resources being wasted

Hahahaha,
No quoted or direct links to anything claimed.
Solar and Wind with battery storage only costs $100 trillion dollars. We dictate that is the cheapest source of electricity and you will obey what we dictate
Actually NO ONE ON YOUR SIDE POSTED LINKS TO ANYTHING\
Only me and my side did.
You're ALL a bunch of angry and 100% EMPTY RW CLOWNS
again:

Solar is now ‘cheapest electricity in history’, confirms IEA

The world’s best solar power schemes now offer the “Cheapest…electricity in History” with the technology cheaper than coal and gas in most major countries.

""The world’s best solar power schemes now offer the “Cheapest…electricity in history” with the Technology Cheaper than Coal and Gas in Most major countries.

That is according to the International Energy Agency’s World Energy Outlook 2020. The 464-page outlook, published today by the IEA, also outlines the “extraordinarily turbulent” impact of coronavirus and the “highly uncertain” future of global energy use over the next two decades....."

`

Only me and my side did.
again:

The world’s best solar power schemes now offer the “Cheapest…electricity in History” with the technology cheaper than coal and gas in most major countries.

""The world’s best solar power schemes now offer the “Cheapest…electricity in history” with the Technology Cheaper than Coal and Gas in Most major countries.

That is according to the International Energy Agency’s World Energy Outlook 2020. The 464-page outlook, published today by the IEA, also outlines the “extraordinarily turbulent” impact of coronavirus and the “highly uncertain” future of global energy use over the next two decades....."

`
Link to the report not an article

Cheap, $100 trillion is the beginning cost as stated by democrats.

Link to the report not an article

Cheap, $100 trillion is the beginning cost as stated by democrats.
LINK for "100 Trillion" you've claimed several times?
(and compare it to what 30 years on O&G will cost?)

Otherwise you are FULL OF SH*T.
YOU ARE FULL of SH*T
One side has the burden of links but you can just make stuff up Junior?

The vast majority of New Power generation Money is Private unsubsidized Capital going to Renewables.

`

Last edited:
Hmm, and there is no wind in the area of Chicago?

Wind is awesome!!!

Now how is my neighbor's solar charged battery going to help me in the winter?
Are you truly that stupid? You can also charge that battery off the grid at night with prices are low, and use it for the peak hours. And solar does work in the winter, just at less power. Covered with snow? Sometimes, and then no power. However, those storms usually come in with plenty of wind, and that can be used to charge the batteries in winter.

#372 is about fantasy, something that does not exist, something that is not proven to work

If anything, the good old fashion grid that has worked for a 100 years shows these ideas are pure bullshit.

A house can not power itself with solar yet we are to believe house batteries can power a nation?

Moronic yet I must say, you morons are building it and taxpayers and the public seeing electric bills rise across the usa are paying for it.

$100 trillion is the initial cost. The rich and elite will each make billions.

The public will suffer. My energy bill is up $400 a month during winter.

Thanks to our resources being wasted
If you live in California, and have a $400 a month power bill, and are dissing solar, you are one stupid mother.

If you live in California, and have a $400 a month power bill, and are dissing solar, you are one stupid mother.
I agree that the government is dictating prices of electricity all across our nation.

How long will solar customers get away with not paying their fair share.

$100 trillion green energy start up cost. Democrats dictate this will be the economy, period.

YOU ARE FULL of SH*T

The vast majority of New Power generation Money is Private unsubsidized Capital going to Renewables.

`
It is not the government that has built the vast wind farms along the Columbia, but private investors. Companies that earned back their investments, and then some. In most places the VPP's are either individual home owners investments, or utility and home owner partnerships. And the combination of grid scale storage with solar and wind is becoming the rule rather than the exception because of grid stability and increased saving on peak periods.

YOU ARE FULL of SH*T

`
Links don't prove shit. As you have proven.

Many of us watch the news and have heard AOC and Bernie sanders state the price is $100 trillion.

Funny thing is, you never actually post what the cost has been, is, and will be, yet you challenge me to prove something you don't know a thing about.

Yes, if Google will not link or allow the comment made, to be found, then it is not true.

Google is the truth.

Here is what it means.

In Chicago, we won't need natural gas power to backup our solar, during the cloudy, snowy winter, because our neighbors, who are depending on solar, during the cloudy, snowy winter, will have a nifty battery system that will store enough power for the electric company to borrow their extra for us to use to make up for the shortfall of our solar panels.

Make sense now? LOL!
And how much do these battery systems cost, and how long do they last when there is no sunlight?

It is not the government that has built the vast wind farms along the Columbia, but private investors. Companies that earned back their investments, and then some. In most places the VPP's are either individual home owners investments, or utility and home owner partnerships. And the combination of grid scale storage with solar and wind is becoming the rule rather than the exception because of grid stability and increased saving on peak periods.
They built them only because of enormous government subsidies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220109-220924_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220109-220924_Samsung Internet.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 14
Only me and my side did.
again:

`
Sorry. I followed the link and it says solar and wind are subsidized and thee most expensive form of electricity

Are you truly that stupid? You can also charge that battery off the grid at night with prices are low, and use it for the peak hours. And solar does work in the winter, just at less power. Covered with snow? Sometimes, and then no power. However, those storms usually come in with plenty of wind, and that can be used to charge the batteries in winter.

You can also charge that battery off the grid at night with prices are low, and use it for the peak hours

Oh, so I can use my neighbor's excess solar, when I have none in the day time (and neither does he) and he can recharge from the nat gas grid at night, when neither of us has solar.
Am I borrowing from him at night too?

Forum List

Back