Global government

May 10, 2005
I have posted here before so I know that this board has many conservative members, so this information should be of high importance to true conservatives. Not only that, but all freedom loving individuals. I hope this information helps you achieve a greater understanding. Keep in mind that this is only an introduction to a whole subject that requires years of study to cover the entire body of information.

---

There has been a concerted effort for many, many years to create a world government. The structure of organizations that are doing so consist of the corporate, academic, and political bodies. The corporate determines goals, the academic provides papers legitimizing those goals, and the political sells the people on accepting them, and in turn aids in their implementation. Many of them make little attempt to hide their intentions, and often boast of their plans. Other organizations remain extremely secretive, such as the Bilderberg conference held annually at different locations around the globe. The Bilderberg group consists of the political and banking elite from around the world. Other organizations include the CFR, Trilateral Commission, Club of Rome, and Bilderberg. Each organization has their own set of goals, but all lead to the same end. While the CFR membership (consisting of polititians, bankers, businessmen, and academics) is limited to the U.S, the Trilateral Commission has members worldwide, and has a stated goal similar to the CFR of creating a new world order.

Economics, terrorism, and now the popular issue of global warming are all reasons given for the necessity of world government. Council on Foreign Relations member James Paul Warburg, who was the son of Paul Moritz Warburg, a prominent banker, stated before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in 1950 that, “We shall have world government whether or not you like it -- by conquest or consent.” If world government is to be achieved by consent, the world must be sold on the idea of world government and its necessity. Richard Haass, the current president of the Council on Foreign Relations, stated in his article "State sovereignty must be altered in globalized era," that a system of world government must be created and sovereignty eliminated in order to fight global warming, as well as terrorism. "Moreover, states must be prepared to cede some sovereignty to world bodies if the international system is to function," says Haass. "Globalization thus implies that sovereignty is not only becoming weaker in reality, but that it needs to become weaker. States would be wise to weaken sovereignty in order to protect themselves..."

More here

Gordon Brown, the potential future Prime Minister of the UK, stated recently that a 'new world order' must be created in order to combat global warming.

Members of both political parties have been members of the aforementioned groups, and work to fulfill the goals of each. Cross membership between Bilderberg, CFR, and Trilateral show a closely nit group of elite. Bilderberg, founded in the early 1950's, meets annually around the world in airtight security and allows no press conference or reporting on discussions within the meeting, despite the fact that members of prominent newspapers and magazines are present. Plans for a European Union can be traced back to one of the early Bilderberg meetings in the 1950's. In 1987, thanks to sources within the hotel in which Bilderberg was meeting, Jim Tucker was able to conclude that an "American Union" was discussed. Today, a North American Union is well on its way, following plans laid out in the CFR's document "Building a North American Community." This document states that, among other things, a "North American Advisory Council" should be created, and that "A complementary approach would be to establish private bodies that would meet regularly or annually to buttress North American relationships, along the lines of the Bilderberg..."

Bilderberg membership lists obtained by Jim Tucker, who has been exposing the Bilderberg group for over 30 years, show editors of Time, the Washington Post, the New York Times, and others in attendance of Bilderberg. Reporting on the group in foreign media has been much more abundant than in the U.S, which remains in a blackout. David Rockefeller, founder of the CFR and Trilateral Commission and member of Bilderberg thanked the media for their vow of silence.

Rockefeller states:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during these years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller also boasts of his arrogance and traitorous activities in his "Memoirs" (2002).

Rockefeller states,

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

Given the wealth and reach of multi-national corporations, national sovereignty is already little more than a polite fiction. No need for conspiracy theories.

With all due respect, Bullypulpit, everything that I stated in my post is grounded in fact. Personally, I am outraged that David Rockefeller is working against the best interests of America, and openly brags about it. There are individuals - such as Rockefeller - who wield great power and gather in secret to discuss issues that directly effect you, your country, and your family. Don't you think that this is cause for concern?

I should mention also that Rockefeller recently praised Vice President Dick Cheney for his support of Rockefeller's trade policy, and during the exchange it was revealed that Cheney was a high ranking member of the Council on Foreign Relations. Cheney jokes that he concealed this fact as he was running for office. Watch the video [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbnpN07J_zg"]here[/ame].

Questions, comments?

More a comment but with the Euro and how Europe is becoming ever so weak we could see a the makings of a one world government starting with the UN and going from there and I think with the way the democrats think with liberal ideas and actions that could be the nail that closed the coffin. It s kind of scarey when you read it out right but I suspect that time will ease this and once it happens we'll all be in a big deep hole because the presentation will be very simple and appealing. Just my view on the topic.

Forum List

Back