Global Economic Collapse!

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Will this be the opening the Anti-Christ has been waiting for. It say he will appear and show wonders to the world and many will follow him because of the great work he does. Will he turn the economy of the world and cause it to follow him to destruction? Would you follow someone who fixed all the troubles we're in now, even if he wanted to have one world monetary known as (666). 13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six

Will this be the opening the Anti-Christ has been waiting for. It say he will appear and show wonders to the world and many will follow him because of the great work he does. Will he turn the economy of the world and cause it to follow him to destruction? Would you follow someone who fixed all the troubles we're in now, even if he wanted to have one world monetary known as (666). 13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six

I do not know just what the event schedule is, but there are a few things tht I do believe we need to recognize if we are alive when the anti-christ comes on the scene.

1. We need to know that he will be/become a very popular personality. However, if we follow people because of theit charisma, we will usually lose in the end.

2. He will be one who seems to do all the right things, in the eyes of a large number of people. However, no one does all the right things, so we need to notice what is NOT being revealed about him.

3. He will be a deceiver. This is where I believe many people fall off the cliff. He will make you believe that he is a cure all, and a peace maker, and everything that we need as a leader. No one is. However, please listen to the next point. (I know that many will ignore this one because I am a born again Christian, because I am a conservative, and because I believe God is real)

Here is the thought: If you follow or listen to lollowers of this charasmatic leader, and deceiver, you will be led astray. However, if you will at lease hear the Christians, and non-radical Christian leaders, you will discover the right direction to go in. Christians will not be deceived. We will know the truth, as measured by the truth. We will have a relationship with the real Christ, so we will know when a person is an anti-christ.

That is just the way it is, and you can either listen or not.

Thoughts are free, so there is no charge for these.

yes, but most of the people can be fooled most of the time.

yes, but most of the people can be fooled most of the time.

Yes, and parts of what this person does will fool most of us Christians. I am aware that we will not see all the deception. Hopefully enough will be caught to help make a positive difference in his final talely of souls.

You really ARE insane you realise that RIGHT?

I do not know just what the event schedule is, but there are a few things tht I do believe we need to recognize if we are alive when the anti-christ comes on the scene.

1. We need to know that he will be/become a very popular personality. However, if we follow people because of theit charisma, we will usually lose in the end.

2. He will be one who seems to do all the right things, in the eyes of a large number of people. However, no one does all the right things, so we need to notice what is NOT being revealed about him.

3. He will be a deceiver. This is where I believe many people fall off the cliff. He will make you believe that he is a cure all, and a peace maker, and everything that we need as a leader. No one is. However, please listen to the next point. (I know that many will ignore this one because I am a born again Christian, because I am a conservative, and because I believe God is real)

Here is the thought: If you follow or listen to lollowers of this charasmatic leader, and deceiver, you will be led astray. However, if you will at lease hear the Christians, and non-radical Christian leaders, you will discover the right direction to go in. Christians will not be deceived. We will know the truth, as measured by the truth. We will have a relationship with the real Christ, so we will know when a person is an anti-christ.

You TOO are INSANE!

I always thought of the "anti-christ" as more of a spirit in man kind. There will be a human form that will teach selfishness and greed. This person will make money and business as the main objective in a persons life. For its because of money and the power it brings the reason for so much atrocity around the world. Wall street will be the vessel for this kind of spirit.

You TOO are INSANE!

What part of what I said can tyou refute with intelligent discussion?

The anti-Christ is rather over-due, don't ya think? I mean, he missed his opportunity with Barbarossa, Saladin, Napoleon, Bismark, Roosevelt, Mussolini, Hitler, Stalin, and Mao.

The anti-Christ is rather over-due, don't ya think? I mean, he missed his opportunity with Barbarossa, Saladin, Napoleon, Bismark, Roosevelt, Mussolini, Hitler, Stalin, and Mao.

No, i think it has to be a world wide crisis, one that effects the world more than a mere war or crazed dictator, that way when his miraculous event changes the whole world they will be in awe of him and be more willing to follow.

Forum List

Back