Global Cooling Theory picks up Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I aced statistics. You don't seem to have ever taken it.

Attachments of instrument data onto proxy data is routine and is always clearly identified. Thus it is NOT dishonest, a fabrication or a manipulation. A running 300 year average of the last 300 years - when the resolution of the data is about a ten-thousandth that span - THAT'S dishonest.

You never aced anything....you have demonstrated over and over and over a complete inability to read a graph and understand what it means....the idea that you even passed statistics....much less aced it is laughable in the face of reality.

Do you ACTUALLY think I have the slightest concern what YOU think of my science skills? YOU?!?!? The man who rejects quantum mechanics in its entirety? The man who believes all matter is omniscient and can throttle and direct its own radiations? Give us a fucking break.
And you with zero evidence. Spectacular!

Attachments of instrument data onto proxy data is routine and is always clearly identified. Thus it is NOT dishonest, a fabrication or a manipulation. A running 300 year average of the last 300 years - when the resolution of the data is about a ten-thousandth that span - THAT'S dishonest.

You never aced anything....you have demonstrated over and over and over a complete inability to read a graph and understand what it means....the idea that you even passed statistics....much less aced it is laughable in the face of reality.

Do you ACTUALLY think I have the slightest concern what YOU think of my science skills? YOU?!?!? The man who rejects quantum mechanics in its entirety? The man who believes all matter is omniscient and can throttle and direct its own radiations? Give us a fucking break.

Crick, we ask you to show us the relationship between increases in CO2 and temperature and you post a chart with no temperature axis.

Crick, we ask you to show us the relationship between increases in CO2 and temperature and you post a chart with no temperature axis.
Always!

Always!

Jazz-Sheet-Music-Page-338.jpg

Here's a chart!

That you seem to be completely unaware what a watt per square meter might be is simply more evidence indicating that you never took thermodynamics (as if that point was ever in question).

That you seem to be completely unaware what a watt per square meter might be is simply more evidence indicating that you never took thermodynamics (as if that point was ever in question).
So in other words you don't have the temperatures as frank pointed out.

In other words, the two of you couldn't put together enough science knowledge to punch your way through a sheet of aerogel.

And while we're here, where's the quote you claim to have seen of me admitting I get paid to post here?

In other words, the two of you couldn't put together enough science knowledge to punch your way through a sheet of aerogel.

And while we're here, where's the quote you claim to have seen of me admitting I get paid to post here?
And still no experiment

You've seen the experiment and its results, you're just apparently too stupid to admit it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back