Global Cooling Chills Summer

Really? So we are suppose to worry about something that has no meaning, purpose, or reason for existing?

The question was serious: What purpose does glacial ice serve in nature?

Your answer is an assumption that it serves no purpose, so the logical conclusion is, why should we worry about keeping it?

However, you assumption is wrong, it does serve a purpose, as does everything in nature, a very scientific purpose actually. But the reason I asked this question, in spite of knowing the answer myself, is because if you look through all your environut science, the information is omitted. The reason they won't tell you, is because the answer negates concern for the environment and places the concern on human survival, something which your scientists and corporations cannot profit from.

what purpose do the rocky mountains serve?

what purpose does the continent of antarctica serve?

what purpose does a grain of sand serve?

why am i existing?

what the fuck is this shit?

:lol::lol::lol:

I can answer all those questions, and they all serve a purpose in nature.

For Antarctica ... you do realize that's pretty much the same question I asked, right?

Nature is a big picture system, not a tiny fragment of one. Like the data environuts use, there is a lot you are ignoring to scare people who know too little on the subject.

sure, darling.

come on, answer those awesome questions.

what purpose do the rocky mountains serve?

what purpose does the continent of antarctica serve?

what purpose does a grain of sand serve?

why am i existing?

what the fuck is this shit?

:lol::lol::lol:

For Antarctica ... you do realize that's pretty much the same question I asked, right?

Nature is a big picture system, not a tiny fragment of one. Like the data environuts use, there is a lot you are ignoring to scare people who know too little on the subject.

sure, darling.

Nice spin, you would have succeeded if you hadn't dodged my question so much. But until you can come up with a big picture answer to your con, you have no ground to stand on.

sure, darling.

Nice spin, you would have succeeded if you hadn't dodged my question so much. But until you can come up with a big picture answer to your con, you have no ground to stand on.

you have no idea what i am doing here.

are you a creationist?

sure, darling.

are you a creationist?

No, but that isn't the issue. You are spreading fear through flawed science and incomplete data. I am a realist, plain and simple, on such matters. Every aspect must be considered, every possibility looked at, and blindly following one answer is stupid. Feeding off the primal fears of people is dishonest and vile.

are you a creationist?

No, but that isn't the issue. You are spreading fear through flawed science and incomplete data. I am a realist, plain and simple, on such matters. Every aspect must be considered, every possibility looked at, and blindly following one answer is stupid. Feeding off the primal fears of people is dishonest and vile.
#

why are you asking for purpose?

and no i am spreading nothing. you however spread disinformation disguised as facts, but you got nothing. that's why you deflect and dodge and dance.

do you ever acknowledge your mistakes on the open forum?

are you a creationist?

#

and no i am spreading nothing. you however spread disinformation disguised as facts, but you got nothing. that's why you deflect and dodge and dance.

You spread it when you post the data you have. I am not spreading disinformation, I am asking for a big picture, of which environuts ignore. I have not dodged, it was you who did, I have proven that you don't know the science, and with your return question you have shown you know even less of the science involved than I had originally thought. I made no mistake here, if I had I would have acknowledged it as I normally do. What I have done it made you and other environuts look more ignorant with a simple question.

Fact is, if one simple question with an easy answer can unravel a "theory" easily, the theory is based on incomplete and faulty science.

#

You spread it when you post the data you have. I am not spreading disinformation, I am asking for a big picture, of which environuts ignore. I have not dodged, it was you who did, I have proven that you don't know the science, and with your return question you have shown you know even less of the science involved than I had originally thought. I made no mistake here, if I had I would have acknowledged it as I normally do. What I have done it made you and other environuts look more ignorant with a simple question.

i did not post data. you have no clue who i am and what i did post, right?

you labeled me an environut for what?

because i called you out on your bullshit? stop talking about science, you have demonstrated that you have no idea what science is.

you have proven that and nothing else.

your "purpose" question implies that someone or something created or put the ice or the rockies where they are for a PURPOSE. i told you to rephrase the question.

i asked you to give the answer to your great question. why didn't you do it?

after all, you claim you could put all this to rest. why aren't you famous and rich already by demonstrating your awesomeness to peer review?

because you are an unteachable, inflated, insecure, little pretender. and you are boring to boot.

kthxbye

#

i did not post data. you have no clue who i am and what i did post, right?

you labeled me an environut for what?

because i called you out on your bullshit? stop talking about science, you have demonstrated that you have no idea what science is.

you have proven that and nothing else.

your "purpose" question implies that someone or something created or put the ice or the rockies where they are for a PURPOSE. i told you to rephrase the question.

i asked you to give the answer to your great question. why didn't you do it?

after all, you claim you could put all this to rest. why aren't you famous and rich already by demonstrating your awesomeness to peer review?

because you are an unteachable, inflated, insecure, little pretender. and you are boring to boot.

kthxbye

Hmm ... someone has a serious personality complex, and my problem isn't related to that. It is you who has no knowledge of science. You think mountains don't serve a purpose in nature, let me guess, you also don't think deserts have a purpose in the ecosystem as well. You accuse me of not knowing anything, yet you have demonstrated your lack of knowledge quite clearly. As for lumping you with the environuts, yes I did and will continue to do so, because you are defending their flawed and incomplete science, a friend of mine enemy is mine enemy.

are you a creationist?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Feeding off the primal fears of people is dishonest and vile?

You just described FoxNews!!!

are you a creationist?

This coming from a chicken little disciple. Omg, we are going to covered by the ocean and boil in a cesspool because of GW....:lol:

This coming from a chicken little disciple. Omg, we are going to covered by the ocean and boil in a cesspool because of GW....:lol:

It's already 10 years late. :eusa_whistle:

I just got off the phone with a friend who is a farmer in Eastern Oregon...cold temps killed them off this harvest.

He was like, it was great because I got to plow the fields...but it is a terrible blow.

Forum List

Back