Global Cooling Chills Summer

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
BAM! Check out all those cold temps!

Cold June in Manhattan well below normal.

Among coldest Junes in Pheonix since 1913.

LA came in at 5 degrees below normal.

Boston almost 5 degrees below normal.

New Zealand climate center releases headline - Temperatures: Lowest ever for May in many areas, colder than normal for all.

Two South African vagrants froze to death.

Chicago had the COLDEST July 8th since 1891.

Yonkers received a snow storm - in JULY.

In Melbourne Australia, temps have been 10 degrees BELOW normal.

Global Cooling Chills Summer 2009 by Deroy Murdock on National Review Online

By the way, the earth's temperature has dropped .74 degrees since Al Gore released an Inconvenient Truth in 2006...

And climate change doesn't include abnormally colder temps in what are supposed to be warm areas / seasons. Go back to sleep, everything is just fine.

New Zealand climate center releases headline - Temperatures: Lowest ever for May in many areas, colder than normal for all.

By the way, the earth's temperature has dropped .74 degrees since Al Gore released an Inconvenient Truth in 2006...

Right.

Global warming is responsible for global cooling.

Good thing ya have all the bases covered.

Didn't you guys get the memo? Ya see, when the alarmists realized that it wasn't always getting warmer, that it sometimes got cooler, and when they realized that there were no more or less hurricanes than in seasons prior and that the were no stronger or weaker, and when they recognised that what they thought were patterns and proof no longer fit their talking points, they changed their mantra. Now they call it...

<insert booming voice with echo for effect here>

GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE

One sure prediction of global warming is wider and wilder swings in the weather, with an overall warming trend. Which we are sure getting.

Didn't you guys get the memo? Ya see, when the alarmists realized that it wasn't always getting warmer, that it sometimes got cooler, and when they realized that there were no more or less hurricanes than in seasons prior and that the were no stronger or weaker, and when they recognised that what they thought were patterns and proof no longer fit their talking points, they changed their mantra. Now they call it...

GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE

Al-Gore-Explains-Cold-Weather-701167.jpg

GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE

Al-Gore-Explains-Cold-Weather-701167.jpg

Now, now. you're gonna get Roxy all riled up. He's gonna throw his bedpan in a minute.

No thanks....But if you come up with a white Russian and a coherent line of reasoning, I might stay awake for them.

You can have all the liqueur and milk you like. I'm done with talking to anyone here about the science. I've quoted respected texts and had them called hacks, and honestly it just isn't worth the effort here. Eat, drink and be merry. Nap early and often.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faU-SK0pHCI]YouTube - Deteriorata (Fluke of the Universe)[/ame]

No thanks....But if you come up with a white Russian and a coherent line of reasoning, I might stay awake for them.

You can have all the liqueur and milk you like. I'm done with talking to anyone here about the science. I've quoted respected texts and had them called hacks, and honestly it just isn't worth the effort here. Eat, drink and be merry. Nap early and often.

Honesty schmonesty.

What you've quoted is only "respected" by you and the rest of the enviro-Luddites.....Any contravening evidence is and will continue to be poo-pooed by them, with ad hominems (amongst the litany of other logical fallacies) attacking the source rather than the contravening data.

I've been at this so long that I used to be on your side.

Last edited:

Honesty schmonesty.

What you've quoted is only "respected" by you and the rest of the enviro-Luddites.....Any contravening evidence is and will continue to be poo-pooed by them, with ad hominems attacking the source rather than the contravening data.

Oh, don't be a sore "winner." I'd have thought you would have at least enjoyed the vid. It had pictures and stuff. Its all about entertainment, isn't it?

Honesty schmonesty.

What you've quoted is only "respected" by you and the rest of the enviro-Luddites.....Any contravening evidence is and will continue to be poo-pooed by them, with ad hominems attacking the source rather than the contravening data.

Oh, don't be a sore "winner." I'd have thought you would have at least enjoyed the vid. It had pictures and stuff. Its all about entertainment, isn't it?

Are you entertained by being patronized??

I'll bet the farm not.

Honesty schmonesty.

Are you entertained by being patronized??

I'll bet the farm not.

That little letter opener cuts both ways, doesn't it? Maybe it does. I apologize for sending back some of the same I've received. And yes, from you. Still, turnabout is not much of an excuse for rude behavior. So maybe next week when I'm done with my last term paper and have more patience for summary dismissal I'll have something more substantive for you to scoff at and tell me I'm "off my meds" about. :bowdown:

Global warming is a lie...

You guys must be stuck in some sort of time warp. Nobody... and I do mean, NOBODY [but the most dense] pretend to say that the Earth isn't warming. What the debate is about is whether it is natural or whether it is "anthropogenic." Seriously guys, EVEN Bill O'Reilly accepts that. EVEN Him. You guys must've missed the memo, or in any case be dumb enough to think that you can stick your finger in the air and say "Uhhh yup it's colder hyuck hyuck guess global warming is a lie!".

You guys must be stuck in some sort of time warp. Nobody... and I do mean, NOBODY [but the most dense] pretend to say that the Earth isn't warming.
The planet has been slowly cooling since '98.

The numbers from even the most fervent AGW moonbats have shown this.

Seriously guys, EVEN Bill O'Reilly accepts that. EVEN Him.
Bill O'Liely is an asswipe in any language.

Last edited:
I thing that Sinatra, Dude, and Elvis are in a three way contest to see who can post the stupidist, most vapid screed. A dead heat so far, all showing signs of over acheivement.

Thank you Al Gore for saving our planet! It's going to about 80 degrees here in Nashville for the next 3-4 days where the normal for July is 91 degrees!!!!

Thanks again Al!!!!!!

Forum List

Back