Glitter....This is just going to get worse Newt

Gingrich Admits to Affair During Clinton Impeachment - ABC News

"There were times when I was praying and when I felt I was doing things that were wrong. But I was still doing them," Gingrich said during the interview. "I look back on those as periods of weakness and periods that I'm not only not proud of, but I would deeply urge my children and grandchildren not to follow in my footsteps."

Don't take issue with what I'm saying Robert, take issue with what Newt admitted himself.

Robert I knew you were a hardcore partisan, but I didn't know you were on the same level as Truth-Matters as a hardcore hyper-partisan.

Don't be such an idiot I asked a question now your all ass hurt over it. I do have to laugh first you say not to take issue with what your saying then you go on to throw a whining tantrum over a question being asked. Pull your head out of ass.

Correcting The Record: Newt Gingrich Didn’t Divorce His First Wife While She Had Cancer

I didn't say a single word about cancer, I'm purely talking about cheating on your wife.

He's moral scum, you can agree with his politics that's fine, my original point was to point out to Truth_Matters that all the time he spends on babbling against Gingrich for his stance on gays that she should be babbling the same amount of time babbling against Obama for sharing those exact same views.

Good god you are a complete tool you know that. I could care less about Newt other then what I've said about him.

The question stands their marriage was over and had been for quite some time both wanted out both apparently had agreed that it was done and over.

I do have to question who you think you are being the moral interpreter of two adults neither of whom you know nor do yo know the circumstances of the situation other than what you've picked up as hit pieces against the guy.

"There were times when I was praying and when I felt I was doing things that were wrong. But I was still doing them," Gingrich said during the interview. "I look back on those as periods of weakness and periods that I'm not only not proud of, but I would deeply urge my children and grandchildren not to follow in my footsteps."

Don't take issue with what I'm saying Robert, take issue with what Newt admitted himself.

Robert I knew you were a hardcore partisan, but I didn't know you were on the same level as Truth-Matters as a hardcore hyper-partisan.

Don't be such an idiot I asked a question now your all ass hurt over it. I do have to laugh first you say not to take issue with what your saying then you go on to throw a whining tantrum over a question being asked. Pull your head out of ass.

Correcting The Record: Newt Gingrich Didn’t Divorce His First Wife While She Had Cancer

No need to bother with the facts to TM. She will continue to talk about Newt's wife having cancer as if she never read the facts. :eusa_whistle:

I don't waste my time even reading the headers much less the body of the messages from TM.

No need to bother with the facts to TM. She will continue to talk about Newt's wife having cancer as if she never read the facts. :eusa_whistle:

That does not prove when Gingrich told his wife he was divorcing her does it.

Its a child account of visiting her mother in the hospital AFTER they already knew about the divorce.

I didn't say a single word about cancer, I'm purely talking about cheating on your wife.

He's moral scum, you can agree with his politics that's fine, my original point was to point out to Truth_Matters that all the time he spends on babbling against Gingrich for his stance on gays that she should be babbling the same amount of time babbling against Obama for sharing those exact same views.

Good god you are a complete tool you know that. I could care less about Newt other then what I've said about him.

The question stands their marriage was over and had been for quite some time both wanted out both apparently had agreed that it was done and over.

I do have to question who you think you are being the moral interpreter of two adults neither of whom you know nor do yo know the circumstances of the situation other than what you've picked up as hit pieces against the guy.

I'm taking Newt on his word, that what he did was awful.

I'm using his words and his admittances, not some random persons. Who else would be a better witness?

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2011/03/08/gingrich_divorce_hospital_cancer

Osborne started talking to former Gingrich staffers and his ex-wife Jackie, he got some explosive material on Gingrich's alleged hypocrisy and moral failings, and the magazine rushed the story to publication before the 1984 election.

Here's how Mother Jones recounted Newt's hospital visit with Jackie, who was her husband's former high school math teacher:

Jackie had undergone surgery for cancer of the uterus during the 1978 campaign, a fact Gingrich was not loath to use in conversations or speeches that year. After the separation in 1980, she had to be operated on again, to remove another tumor While she was still in the hospital, according to Howell, "Newt came up there with his yellow legal pad, and he had a list of things on how the divorce was going to be handled. He wanted her to sign it. She was still recovering from surgery, still sort of out of it, and he comes in with a yellow sheet of paper, handwritten, and wants her to sign it.

I'm using his words and his admittances, not some random persons. Who else would be a better witness?

Ya divorce's are shitty they not any fun for either party judging by your reaction to the hit pieces I strongly suspect you've either never been married of have never had to gone through that. Either way this business is not in the moral purview of puritans like you. It is a matter between them.

Ya divorce's are shitty they not any fun for either party judging by your reaction to the hit pieces I strongly suspect you've either never been married of have never had to gone through that. Either way this business is not in the moral purview of puritans like you. It is a matter between them.

I hope you don't let your wife read your views on cheating spouses, admitted cheating spouses.

No I'll never stoop to it and never have, if I were going to I'd end it before I stooped to it, not that difficult to keep yourself from cheating on your wife.

Interestingly, the hospital bed visit was hardly the most salacious detail in the piece -- though some of the other material was based on anonymous sources:

One former aide describes approaching a car with Gingrich's daughters in hand, only to find the candidate with a woman, her head buried in his lap. The aide quickly turned and led the girls away. Another former friend maintains that Gingrich repeatedly made sexual advances to her when her husband was out of town. On one occasion, he visited under the guise of comforting her after the death of a relative, and instead tried to seduce her. In certain circles in the mid-1970s, Gingrich was developing a reputation as a ladies' man.

I hope you don't let your wife read your views on cheating spouses, admitted cheating spouses.

No I'll never stoop to it and never have, if I were going to I'd end it before I stooped to it, not that difficult to keep yourself from cheating on your wife.

Which part of the relation was over and they were separated completely flew over your head?

That does not prove when Gingrich told his wife he was divorcing her does it.

Its a child account of visiting her mother in the hospital AFTER they already knew about the divorce.
I'm just stating a fact. Somewhere in the very near future your going to say that Newt asked his wife for a divorce who was in the hospital being treated for cancer......word.

I just gave you an article with his own aides and ex wifes account.

maybe you should appologise to me.

Which part of the relation was over and they were separated completely flew over your head?

He admitted it Robert, give it a rest. Why would he say what he did was awful and terrible if it wasn't?

Again take issue with Newt and what he said, not me. I'm going by what he said. I have no idea what you're going by.

The source was Lee Howell, a former Gingrich campaign press secretary who had been the editor of the student newspaper at West Georgia College, where Gingrich was a history professor. As Osborne told me this week: "Most Gingrich staff people felt burned by the time they left. Howell was one of those people.

He admitted it Robert, give it a rest. Why would he say what he did was awful and terrible if it wasn't?

Again take issue with Newt and what he said, not me. I'm going by what he said. I have no idea what you're going by.

Like I said I could care less about the guy I could care even less about his Divorce that is a matter between his ex and himself.

But for someone the become all morally indignant about is it is nothing more then Faux Drama for political theater. I don't buy it.

Newt is likely a sociopath.

I dont think he cares in any real way about any human being.

There is one in one hundered sociopaths in the population.

They dont all eat people with fava beans.

Most function in our society by pretending to care about people.

Like I said I could care less about the guy I could care even less about his Divorce that is a matter between his ex and himself.

But for someone the become all morally indignant about is it is nothing more then Faux Drama for political theater. I don't buy it.

Political theatre lol, I've made quite obvious that I don't give a damn about either political party.

You do care about the guy and his divorce, that's why you're going against his words and desperately defending his actions.

I think it's funny how he goes on about sanctity of marriage while quite obviously not taking it seriously himself.

It's par for the course for status quo american bureacrats.

why do you refuse to see that what he belives he is not forcing on ohter Americans?

That is what the right seeks

I'm talking about the principle of being a homophobe, you're ok with that cuz you voted for him.

Are you an illegal immigrant? Because you don't seem to have a grasp of the English language.

The PRINCIPLE of homophobia, if any, is to FORCE your beliefs onto them and PROJECT your fears unto them and everyone else.

Obama does NOT engage in this behavior...no matter how you wanna spin it.

When will you stop your INCESSANT LYING?!??

*SMH*

why do you refuse to see that what he belives he is not forcing on ohter Americans?

That is what the right seeks

I'm talking about the principle of being a homophobe, you're ok with that cuz you voted for him.

Are you an illegal immigrant? Because you don't seem to have a grasp of the English language.

The PRINCIPLE of homophobia, if any, is to FORCE your beliefs onto them and PROJECT your fears unto them and everyone else.

Obama does NOT engage in this behavior...no matter how you wanna spin it.

When will you stop your INCESSANT LYING?!??

*SMH*

In my opinion, going out of your way to speak against gay marriage = projecting your fears unto them and everyone else.

Although I'm sure you have a perfectly open mind about Obama's stances and can be objective about them.......................

Forum List

Back